Downtown Browne Productions Reviews

Downtown Browne Productions 5
Downtown Browne Productions 6
Downtown Browne Productions 7

Jason · Married on 11/07/2015

Downtown Browne's Gabriel did an AMAZING job running a DJ set for our recent wedding in Sedona. He was extremely attentive to the musical details required by this self-proclaimed audiophile. I had a massive playlist created for him to choose from, and he always seemed to play the right track at the right time. That is valuable in and of itself. He also was able to supplement music from his own library to complete an amazing night of dancing. In fact, two people ripped their pants on the dance floor because heavy moves were being busted. Gabriel did a great job getting in touch with our musical tastes and desires prior to our wedding date and knew exactly what we wanted come wedding day. Professional, attentive to detail, flexible, and willing to go the extra mile. I highly suggest hiring Downtown Browne to make your wedding night memorable in an audio kind of way!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Hi Jason, WOW! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this great review. We really enjoyed working with you and Tiffany and I particularly enjoyed curating all the great tracks you put into your playlist. It's not everyday that I get work with clients as musically knowledgeable and diverse as you guys were. It really helped make our work feel like play on the night of your wedding. Blessings to you beautiful newlyweds on a wonderful life together. Cheers!

Alicia · Married on 10/11/2014

We first saw Gabriel's work and professionalism through two other friends weddings. He provided a lively atmosphere! After comparing other DJs to him and the value of his work, the choice was clear. He showed us the same professionalism and brought the type of atmosphere we wanted to our wedding. He was very flexible and listened to our wants and needs. He had an online tool that provided us with the option to choose our music from a very large selection and add anything that was not on the list. We were able to fill out our wedding timeline and Gabriel made sure the rest was taken care of. He kept my wedding fun, but still classy at the same time! I would recommend Downtown Browne Productions to anyone!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Amazing!

Downtown Browne Productions is the best around! I hired them via recommendations from my venue and I was throughly impressed with their service. From day one talking to Gabriel over the phone setting up everything to the very final details has been an easy and fun process. DJ Tim was fantastic as well! He made our guests get out on the dance floor all night long. I can't thank this company enough for making my wedding day so special.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

I was referred to DTB from another DJ in Sedona & I am glad he told me about this company. I first spoke with Gabriel the owner of DTB. He told me he would match us up with the DJ that could provide us the services we were looking for (Ceremony music & DJ for the reception. He matched us up with DJ DOM. We had a lot of special requests and DJ DOM took care of all of them. My husbands last name is not the easiest to pronounce and he got it right the first time. We live in Scottsdale but had our wedding in Sedona so our contact was done through email & phone calls. Sometimes it took a few days to hear back but we always heard back on any questions we had!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Hi Jennifer, our heartfelt thanks to you and Emir for having us help with your wedding day. It's wonderful to read your review and I'm very glad you were so pleased with our service overall and DJ Dom in particular. Thanks also for mentioning you felt we could have been a little more responsive in the timeliness of our communication. Although we do strive for perfection I also know there is always areas for improvement so we'll make a point of making this one of them. Thanks again and many blessings. Cheers! Gabriel

Jason · Married on 05/25/2015

What do people remember about a great wedding? The food and the music. Pretty sure they can recommend a good caterer - but one thing I do know - they provide professional services AND are fun!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Awesome job! We had our wedding at the Grand Canyon and decided late in the game to book a DJ. Fortunately Gabriel had a cancellation and was able to DJ our reception. He was able to accommodate some unusual requests and did an outstanding job. Glad we made the call, it made the reception so much better.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Shaunna · Married on 02/15/2015

We met Downtown Browne at the Phoenix Bridal Show and Gabriel set us up to meet with Elijah based on the type of music we like. Elijah created a surprise dance mix and was receptive to the changes we needed after he created the initial playlist. A few weeks before the wedding I spoke with Elijah and Gabriel and gave them all the information they needed for my wedding day. Gabriel was very detailed and organized on this call. On our wedding day the uplights and the monogram looked perfect and really created the mood that I was going for. As for the music, Elijah played exactly what we put on our list and also took request from the crowd. The only negative was the transitioning of the different genres could have been done a little bit better. All in all Elijah did a good job DJing our wedding.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Hi Shaunna, Thanks very much for your wonderful review. I'm so glad you enjoyed our service and DJ Elijah in particular. Elijah showed me some pics from your wedding day and I'd certainly agree that your lighting and monogram looked AMAZING! Thanks also for mentioning what you did about the song transitions. This is always something we DJ's look to improve upon. With weddings, this can sometimes be quite challenging given the mix of ages and musical demographics and especially when our Bride & Groom have asked for specific music and then we get very different requests from the guests. I'm glad you were pleased overall and we wish you and Taurus all the best as you begin this next chapter of your lives together. Sincerely, Gabriel Browne

T · Married on 10/25/2014

3.5

The event was amazing! I had so many un expected things happen that my DJ was well prepared for. I was quite impressed with how quick and professional they acted.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you T! It was our pleasure to be of service. Cheers!

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

Gabriel was great as our wedding DJ. He was very responsive and took the time to drive 1.5 hours to our wedding venue to meet with us before the wedding. We didn't want a cheesy emcee - just a classy dj who would help keep the energy up and the party going. He was very accommodating with our song choices, and filled in additional songs that matched our personality. We received many compliments on the music!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Christopher · Married on 04/06/2014

Good service, friendly, knowable, and professional .

Sent on 12/11/2014