Downtown Browne Productions Reviews

Downtown Browne Productions 4
Downtown Browne Productions 5
Downtown Browne Productions 6
Downtown Browne Productions 7

We loved that you listened to us and our needs. Our wedding was so much fun because of you! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Richard · Married on 10/02/2015

These people are AWESOME!
    Very kind and professional

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Gabriel and his wife did a phenomenal job on our wedding. We didn't give him too many music parameters and just wanted people to have fun. He more than delivered and we had a great dance party!! Guests were commenting even two weeks later how great he was. He really read the mood of the crowd and played amazing music. I cannot recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Hi Rebecca, Thank you very much for this wonderful review! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed our services and, particularly it sounds like, our mix of music for your evening. We really enjoyed working with you and Mike as well and wish you Newlyweds all the best this life has to offer. Sincerely Yours, Gabriel & Elevia

Karly · Married on 09/17/2015

Absolutely the best experience I have ever had with DJ services for a wedding, we absolutely loved Dom and the crew! The portal was great! I couldn't ask for a single change. Thank you all so much!

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

Downtown Browne Productions was a great choice for our wedding. From the very first communication with them, they were extremely personable and helpful. They got to know us as bride and groom. During the planning part of the wedding music they were very knowledgable and helpful with recommendations. Day of the wedding everything was taken care of and ran very smoothly with mics and music. Such a great experience with using Downtown Brown Productions.

Jonathan · Married on 08/15/2015

Gabriel was amazing to work with. He has such a great, positive, and enthusiastic attitude... All while being very professional.

He has excellent attention to detail, and was extremely accommodating throughout the planning process that led to a very successful and beautiful Indian fusion wedding and reception.

His value far exceeds his very reasonable price.

Thank you Gabriel!

Jonathan & Nisha

Sent on 01/12/2016

John · Married on 08/01/2015

The music was great, the sound quality was great, lighting was great, people were out on the dance floor the entire night because of how well Gabriel transitioned the songs, there was never a time for people to stop dancing. As an MC he did a great job moving from one part of the ceremony to the next, I never had to worry about a thing, he stayed on schedule exactly. Multiple people have told us it was the smoothest and most fun wedding they have ever been to because of how well Gabriel kept the night moving. I can't say enough about how well he did, there is not a single thing I would change about his service, and would definitely highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Hi John, Thanks so much for this wonderful review! We really enjoyed working with you and Leah. What a beautiful day for a wedding you guys had. I remember vividly how amazing the Sunset Looked from your venue at Sky Ranch Lodge. And it was so cool how your friend sang and played your first dance song on his guitar. Thanks again for having us on board for your special day and all the best to you both. Cheers! Gabriel

Lindy · Married on 07/25/2015

Dear Gabriel,
    Just a note to thank you and Dom for your amazing and professional efforts in delivering us awesome DJ entertainment at our wedding last weekend at the Creekside Inn. I so appreciated your correspondence throughout the wedding season as we prepared for our big event. You were not only very professional but amazingly engaging with us. Kelly and Joe felt connected, heard and assured that you would hear their hearts and their desires. You chose Dom to be our DJ. He was so likeable and awesome to work with. We had many compliments from our guests regarding the music and the spectacular light show in the trees surronding the venue. The sound system down by the creek during the ceremony was amazing. The whole evening was a WOW!!!!
    Thank you so much. We appreciated your talents and giftedness in helping to make our wedding day perfect! :))))
    With warm regards,
    Kim and Lindy Johnson

Sent on 07/29/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Dear Lindy & Kim, Thank you very much for this wonderful review! It was our pleasure to be of service! You all were so great to work with and we really appreciate your own efforts in keeping connected throughout the season and sending in all your music and pre-planning / timeline ideas early on. It definitely helps us do an even better job. I have to say, your overall design of your event was truly majestic. We do a lot of events as you might imagine and few have been as beautifully crafted as yours. Whoever had their hands in building that amazing tent, chandeliers and all, deserves some real credit. Thank you again for having us on board for Joe & Kelly's most special day. Blessings to all of you in turn. Cheers! Gabriel

Lindsay · Married on 07/16/2015

We had the best time at our wedding. Our guests were all singing your praises and carrying on about how much fun they had, how much they enjoyed the music selection, and how they "haven't danced like that in years." I wanted to reach out and let you know how much we appreciate your efforts and energy, how attentive you were to our details and needs, and how much time you dedicated to ensure everyone had a memorable, amazing night. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! We really enjoyed working with you and Elliot! It's wonderful to hear you had such a great time and really cool to know your guests were so complimentary as well. Please let us know if we may ever be of service to you or yours in the future. Blessings and all the best to you and Elliot. Cheers!

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2015

If you don't book this DJ you are missing out big time. Gabriel listens to everything you have to say and personalizes your playlist perfectly. His communication from day one until the day of the wedding is spot on. He is always checking in to make sure things are going as planned. He has answers for everything even if it doesn't have anything to do with the music. If he doesn't know he will give a direction to go to find the answer. The day of the wedding he and his wife did an amazing job!! There wasn't a single song we didn't like. There were several comments from our guests stating that it was the best wedding music they have ever heard. My wife and I most certainly agree. Most stress free part of our wedding. I highly highly highly recommend this DJ Co. to anyone. If he will come to your event, you should book him. His price is more then fair for the service he provides. 100% satisfied customer.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Hi Jennifer, Hi Brandon, Thank you both very much for this wonderful review and the opportunity to be a part of your most special day. We're so glad you were so happy with our service. It was truly our pleasure to work with you in turn. Many blessings to you both as you enjoy this next chapter of your lives together. With Gratitude, Gabriel

Gabriel was wonderful to work with and always responded promptly to emails. He selected an awesome DJ for our wedding, DJ Dom. DJ Dom did a phenomenal job. He turned our reception into a dance party our friends and family can't stop talking about! The client portal made organizing and planning our event super easy and efficient. I would absolutely recommend Downtown Browne Productions to anyone who needs a DJ for their event.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Hello back! Thanks very much for taking the time to write your wonderful review. We're so glad you were happy with our service, and DJ Dom in particular. Congratulations and many blessings as you begin this next chapter of life. Cheers! Gabriel

Marie · Married on 12/06/2014

Downtown Browne Productions did a great job at my daughter and son in laws wedding! They were very nice to work when planning and the DJ was amazing during the wedding and reception! He kept everything moving and made sure everyone was having fun!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Megan · Married on 11/15/2014

Very caring and easy to work with!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thanks Megan! Congratulations and best wishes again to you and Kevin on a long and happy marriage! Cheers!

We had a fabolous night and we couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere and music selection. We had so many people who attended what wonderful music and even my neighbors were dancing! Thank you to Gabriel and His wife what a day!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review! We really enjoyed helping with your most special day. You and D are such a beautiful couple and your own backyard patio and poolside made for such a fun venue. We couldn't help but have a fabulous time ourselves! Since it sounds like your neighbors had a great time too, how about a pool party next summer? Just a fun thought :) Thanks very much again!

Timoni · Married on 11/08/2014

Our taste in music was not the typical wedding music. Dom had a great selection of music, played our ceremony and our reception without a flaw, and everyone at the party was thrilled with the DJ. We ended up completely off of our timeline, and the things we didn't plan on happened, and Dom went with the flow. We are very pleased with Downtown Browne Productions.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Hi Timoni, Thanks very much for your review. We're so glad to hear DJ Dom did so well for you. Thankfully, we're not surprised as he is one of our finest DJ's. All the best to you and Matt as you begin this next chapter of your lives together. Cheers!

JONATHAN · Married on 10/26/2014

Gabriel did a fantastic job on our wedding. He had a lot of great ideas, and did a great job of coordinating the music to the nights events. I would recommend his services highly to those I know. I also recommend the uplighting package. It definitely added to the great mood and atmosphere of our special evening.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you Jonathan! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us that great review. So glad you liked the Up-Lighting! We did too, in fact we used the footage from your wedding in our video showcasing your Venue, Agave Of Sedona. Check it out here on our WeddingWire page if you get a sec :)

Kari · Married on 10/25/2014

Gabriel and his wife did a fantastic job for our wedding at the Agave of Sedona! Downtown Browne Productions was great to work with, very professional and organized. Gabriel and his wife took the time to get to know my husband and myself. He had great suggestions for additional songs and was very detailed when it came to our timeline. I strongly recommend anyone using Downtown Browne Productions to upgrade and get an up lighting package. This just brought the venue to the next level of romantic without taking away from the venue itself. THANK YOU.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you Kari. We really enjoyed getting to know you and Jonathan. You both seem so perfect for each other! Thanks so much again for having us help with your big day. We're so glad you liked the Up-Lighting. We sure did too. Like you said, it just brought your venue to the Next Level. Blessings to you both and look us up next time you're around. Best!

Anne · Married on 10/17/2014

Downtown Browne Productions was wonderful to work with! So professional, pleasant and flexible, even when I forgot to tell them about a change we decided to make at the last minute they accommodated without hardly batting an eye. I really enjoyed using the online music selection tool, it made it so fun and helped me find songs I never would have thought of. When I was stumped or struggling with which songs to pick (or even finding some obscure versions of songs) he was more than willing to hunt them down or come up with great suggestions. I had so much on my plate planning this wedding, working full time, and being a mom, so having a vendor who was so dependable and responsive was such a relief. They also helped keep us on track the day of the wedding since we didn't have a wedding coordinator, again, I was so appreciative of that. Thank you for helping make sure my day went off without a hitch and being the best DJ a girl could ask for on her wedding day!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you Anne for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We're so glad you were happy with our service. That extra time we spent with you on your music was our pleasure and we gladly do it with any and all of our clients who need it. Your song selections turned out fantastic and it's great to hear that our planning software was so helpful in your finding and choosing your tracks. Thank you again for the opportunity to be of service. Take care and many blessings. Cheers!

Kathryn · Married on 09/06/2014

The DJ was awesome about playing the list of somewhat rare songs I had provided him but also added some really fun songs that set got everyone dancing. He knew just when to play what and everyone enjoyed the atmosphere he created at the reception. I will admit initially when I was planning the wedding I wanted to not get a DJ to save money, but once the wedding/reception actually happened I'm absolutely positive I made the right choice by picking Downtown Browne.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Sami · Married on 09/04/2014

Gabriel did and amazing job! Downtown Browne Productions was great to work with, very professional and organized. Gabriel took the time to get to know my husband and I, and our music style. He had great suggestions for additional songs and was very detailed when it came to our timeline. We also had an up lighting package, which was amazing, it made the room feel very romantic and didn't ruin the rustic feel of the venue.

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 05/25/2014

Downtown Browne productions made our wedding event run smothley. It was organized, they listened to what I asked for, coordinated with the singer we had for ceremony, and made the experience exceptional, they were fantastic and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • F

Fawn · Married on 05/17/2014

Gabriel Browne was phenomenal from start to finish. I had the honor of planning my sisters wedding and Downtown Browne Productions came highly recommended from the resort. Gabriel was so responsive and so detailed with his communications. With the location of the ceremony, Gabriel did an amazing set up with light music, mic for the reverend and wedding march. AWESOME!

My sister's guest loved being able to select the music for the evening dancing during the reception and it was a huge hit!! Gabriel was easy to work with, gave tons of great recommendations and was so much fun to work with.

I would highly recommend Gabriel as MC and DJ for any event!!

Sent on 05/23/2014

We absolutely loved working with Gabe and his wife at our wedding at Creekside Inn - Sedona, Arizona. I especially loved his detailed music platform where I got to fill out everything he needed in advance from our processional songs to our top 20 for the reception dance music. I worked within that platform up until the wedding and made changes and everything I prepared was exactly what Gabe worked off of on the day of our wedding. It eliminated so many questions and I was just so impressed with that type of service he offers. Every song from the processional to the first dance to our wonderful slide show to the dance floor sounded so great. His systems are top notch and I know that because we got married outside and in a difficult logistical venue with electricity - and everything still sounded perfect! He definitely knows what he is doing. The timeline during the reception got a little harried and so when I ran over to Gabe to ask him to switch a few things up he was on it and the dance floor was PACKED. Thank you so much again for everything Gabe - Derek and I had the most perfect day and we are grateful for the wonderful music that accompanied everything!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Ashli · Married on 10/14/2012

We LOVED our DJ Gabriel Browne!!!! He allowed us to create a playlist that was special to us. Gabriel's DJ service was worry free, simple and awesome! We knew when we met him that he was the person we wanted to create the atmosphere of the entire wedding. The up-lighting that he created in the ballroom was stunning! When the music started playing, it felt like the most prefect, most romantic movie scene ever! A couple of my bridesmaids and I attended a public event that he was DJing prior to my wedding and we were amazed at how great the event was and how he worked the sound boards, the lighting and the instruments all at the same time. Gabriel was very flexible and supportive in our vision of what we wanted. We are overjoyed how everything turned out. And I must say that we have a new friend in him! Thank you so much Gabriel!!! Blessings to you, Elvia and your company!!

Love, Ashli & Joseph

Sent on 12/05/2012

Chanel · Married on 06/02/2012

What an amazing DJ! Aaron was sweet, timely and so easy to work with! He flexible with the night's schedule, and made sure all key moments happened. He was quick to make requests, and last minutes changes. Perfect 10!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2012