Downtown Browne Productions Reviews

Downtown Browne Productions 5
Downtown Browne Productions 6
Downtown Browne Productions 7

Challis · Married on 02/25/2017

My DJ was Steve, he was amazing. I had troubles deciding music for the reception and he eased the stress and helped me out.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Kendall · Married on 11/13/2016

What can my husband and I say, other than this was the BEST experience we've had with a vendor. We are both in the customer service/hospitality industry and Gabriel and DJ Dom are the epitome of quality customer service and attention to detail. From the very beginning we had 100% trust and were truly wowed by how efficient, helpful, willing, attentive, and friendly the whole experience was. We were planning a destination wedding and only got to speak on the phone, but Gabriel took the time to get to know us in order to pair us with the perfect DJ-- DJ Dom. He totally hit the mark and really listen to how we wanted our wedding to feel. When we connected with DJ Dom he went above and beyond and truly saw our vision. He delivered 110% on the day of the wedding and the whole night the family was on the dancefloor having the time of their lives. On top of everything else, the day after Gabriel checked in on us and wished us a happy honeymoon and reallly went that extra miles to ensure we had a great wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience and in our eyes-- Downtown Browne Productions is the ONLY option for DJ/music services!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Kendal, thank you for this wonderful review! We really appreciate your time in writing this and are so glad to hear you and Kris had such a great time at your festivities. We certainly enjoyed working with you both as well. It was truly our honor to be of service. Wishing you both a joyous road ahead in this next chapter of your lives together. Cheers! Gabriel

Carissa · Married on 11/13/2016

We were recommended Downtown Browne Productions by our venue, Sky Ranch Lodge. I got in touch with the owner Gabriel and communications were easy via email and phone. They create this online portal for you to pick and choose your songs! The coolest thing! Very easy to manage and communicate with our DJ. After a few emails and phone calls to feel us out, Gabriel picked DJ Brandon for our wedding. Everything went so smooth and stress free! We talked to Brandon over the phone but finally met him in person the day of. We had so many compliments on our DJ. He was super fun and interactive to keep the party going! He even got on the dance floor to show us some moves! He was great on keeping us on a timeline and keeping everyone involved. I highly recommend Downtown Browne Productions. They pick a DJ that is right for your wedding and venue. Thank you Gabriel! Our wedding was the best day ever!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2016

I am not a DJ person, I would have rather a live band or something at my wedding. I was so impressed with Gabriel and his company. We told him what music we liked, what we def wanted played and what we didn't like. He surpassed what we asked by far. He filled in songs he thought we'd like based on our own selections and everything was amazing!! Fun dance music, excellent dinner and cocktail hour music! Very organized! I highly recommend them to everyone!! Many thanks to them!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

We worked with DJ Dom and had just a wonderful time! He knew exactly what to play and how to make our celebration a fun time!! We would absolutely recommend to anyone!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Anne · Married on 10/07/2016

Amazing! Downtown Brown provided our DJ and lighting for our wedding in Seonda in October 2016. Gabriel spent a lot of time working with us leading up to the wedding and was extremely flexible the day of. The interactive planning system they give you access to on their website was an extremely useful tool. Just a perfect experience! Gabriel also put together a mix from our favorite band to get the dance party started. We would highly recommend Downtown Browne!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired Downtown Browne Productions for our September 2017 wedding at the Creekside Inn and could not have been more pleased! Gabe and his wife were professional and very easy to work with. Everyone at our wedding kept complimenting us on the great music and fun vibe, which of course were all thanks to Gabe! I highly recommend Downtown Browne Productions - they are fantastic and a really great value!!! Thanks again Gabe and sorry it took us so long to get this review out! :)

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2016

Downtown Browne was wonderful! They were always professional, responsive, and fun to work with. We feel like we formed a personal friendship with our DJ, DJ DOM, who was a huge part of making our ceremony and reception absolutely perfect! We received such positive feedback from all of our guests as well, many telling us that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been too. Thank you so much Gabriel and DJ DOM for helping to make our wedding day magical!!!

We would absolutely recommend Doentowne Browne to all couples looking to have an awesome wedding!

-Jess & Abe Graber

Sent on 07/02/2016

Gracie · Married on 06/17/2016

Gabriel is so great to work with, he has great ideas and gives you advice about your reception timeline, so that everything is on schedule so you don't have to worry about it, the music never stops :-D He is very professional and has a great music selection, he made our wedding day/reception memorable for us and our families.

-Gracie & Kellihan

Sent on 06/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

Highly recommend! They were super friendly and easy to work with. I really loved the portal they created, which is specific for my wedding. The portal makes it easy to keep everyone organized and on the same page. Plus it made it really easy to pick songs to play. They were really flexible with all the changes we made, and very passionate about what they do. Had an overall great experience!

Sent on 06/23/2016

jennifer · Married on 06/05/2016

Downtown Browne Productions did such an amazing job DJing for my wedding, Gabriel was able to work with me on short notice and even gave recommendations for a Reverend. He helped me organize a playlist and schedule and it al came out amazing! Thank you so much for making it perfect!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Be ready to have specific songs in mind! They need to know a general vibe you're going for!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Daysha · Married on 05/14/2016

It was perfect and Brandon is the best! Thank you again for doing such a FABULOUS job with our wedding! I can't tell you how many people came up to us to tell us how awesome our DJ was! You were so organized, did a great job with the music selection and just kept everything going! A lot of our guests said it was the funnest wedding they have been to and we know that you had a lot to do with that by creating such an awesome vibe! So many people were on the dance floor all night! So professional, very attentive and an excellent communicator! Super nice and fabulous DJ! And we really appreciate the CDs you made for our guests!!! Thank you for helping make our special day the best day of our life!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Allyson · Married on 05/14/2016

From the beginning, everything was so detailed. We had
    phone conversations immediately that were focused on who
    my husband and I were as people and what kind of wedding
    we would hope to have.
    Gabriel was so friendly and so professional, we instantly
    trusted him and his services with our big day. He was flexible
    working with us, as a Bride planning a wedding I was already
    stressed and Gabriel communicated with me when necessary
    and took care of details on his own. It was so easy to work
    with him!
    The online tool for planning was so user friendly and to the
    point, everything I needed was there!
    The quality of the entire service provided from start of
    planning to end of wedding day was outstanding. I never had
    to reach out to Gabriel searching for questions because
    everything I needed was sent to me in e-mails or phone
    conversations. I was never left in the dark on any of the
    planning, and was informed of any changes that were made as
    we progressed further along in our planning. Gabriel valued
    us as people, not just as customers. He not only would send us
    updates on DJ services, he would also send checking in
    updates to see if we needed anything else. It is amazing to
    work with someone who treats his clients as individuals.
    When Gabriel introduced us to our DJ, Dom, we were
    confident in his selection. Dom was so detailed, so thorough,
    and so passionate about what he does it was a breeze working
    with him. Dom made the stress of planning the DJ services for
    our wedding disappear. He was patient, relaxed, and very
    informative. He gave me extremely useful suggestions; happy with his services is an
    understatement!
    Dom came to our wedding dressed to impress and was
    extremely respectful to everyone around. Not once did I see
    him without a smile on his face!!!
    His attitude was such a perfect blend of going with the flow
    while also maintaining a timeline. I would absolutely recommend Downtown Browne Productions without a moment of hesitation!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Chris · Married on 04/30/2016

DJ Dom was absolutely fantastic. He even attended my rehearsal and brought music. I couldn't be happier with the service he provided! Everything was great! All my expectations were exceeded!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Phil · Married on 04/22/2016

My wife and I had Gabriel and Elevia with Downtown Browne Productions perform DJ and music services for both our ceremony and reception. They were absolutely perfect! Both were extremely professional, polite, and spot on with our music! Our guests had the best time, and we got many compliments from them on our DJ, the music that they played, and how they kept the upbeat vibe going all afternoon. We enjoyed it so much that I paid for an extra hour of their time, so we could continue celebrating our special day. They made it really easy for us in the beginning stages of planning, with an electronic form to fill out with all of our preferences, diligently following up with us by both phone and email. We will recommend their services to all of our friends and family in the future for their special days as well. Bottom line, book this DJ for your events, you will not be disappointed one bit!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Phil, thank you so much for this wonderful review. You and Emily were a joy to work with in turn and we had so much fun helping with your big day. We wish you all the best and hope our paths cross again one day. Cheers to you both for a lifetime of happiness together! Gabriel & Elevia

Justine · Married on 04/18/2016

When searching for our wedding DJ, our main objective was to find someone who had the experience as well as respect for us and our vision of what we wanted. When talking to Gabriel over the phone, we instantly felt relief and felt he knew what he was talking about. He answered all our questions fully and even answered questions we hadn't thought of. We live down in Tucson and didn't have the luxury of being able to be face to face with him but he was able to communicate effectively via telephone and email. On our wedding day, Gabriel and his wife arrived on time and ready to tackle the events of the day. My caterer, however, was a hour and a half late. Gabriel was able to keep the reception going and was flexible. He was able to completely calm me down just by knowing he had the entertainment under control and got things back on time once the caterer arrived. I don't know what I would have done without him!! At the end of the night, everyone commented on how wonderful Gabriel and his wife were. He was an integral part of our wedding and I am so unbelievably happy I had them there!!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Justine, thanks very much for this wonderful review! We're really glad to hear you were so pleased our service and we truly enjoyed our time with you and Matt as well! Kudos again on your genius idea for releasing tables for dinner by giving each table a special song to dance their way to and from the buffet. I am totally going to recommend that again to more of our clients who are into that sort of thing :) All the best to you and Matt and hope you're enjoying a brilliant Honeymoon. Cheers!
  • I

Erin · Married on 12/13/2015

We weren't going to hire a DJ for our wedding, but we were so glad we did! Gabriel was great! From the first phone consultation to our actual wedding day, we felt completely at ease with him. We loved the song database that allowed us to choose the songs we did and didn't want played during the reception and ceremony. His laid-back personality was awesome, and everyone had a good time. We highly recommend Gabriel and Downtown Browne Productions!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Hello D & E, Thanks very much for sending in this wonderful review! We were honored to be your DJ's on your big day and I was so happy to see the snow falling the night before knowing it would bring the Winter Wonderland theme you were going for into full glory. What a spectacular day! Thanks again and I hope you guys enjoyed a wonderful Christmas yesterday. Cheers! Gabriel

He is a great DJ! We got married about a month ago. He takes time to listen to what you need and want. He will help you in every step and even give you suggestions. We were really happy we had Downtown Brown Productions for our wedding! Gabriel and Elivia were there and were AWESOME!!! Everyone was dancing! We had a blast!!!!

Thank you again Gabriel and Elivia!

Sent on 01/01/2016

DJ Gabriel / Downtown Productions did an amazing job at our wedding!

During the planning phase, he walked us through his whole setup, gave us many ideas and recommendations regarding the sound system and lighting. He recommended some subtle up lighting for our reception. I was initially skeptical that it would work with the space. The lighting made a huge difference and added warmth that made our reception truly feel special. I trusted that Gabriel would make the best decisions off of his vibe that he was feeling for music, so we left much of the music selection to him. We provided him with a few genres/ artists that we liked. He always understood the vibe of the room and played that right music as the evening progressed.

He has a clear, well-spoken voice and he handled the MCing duties flawlessly.

Thank you Gabriel for making our day special!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Susan · Married on 11/08/2015

We used Downtown Browne DJ Services for my son's wedding in Sedona on November 8th. My initial contact with this company was with the owner Gabriel. Gabriel was extremely professional and was more than happy to work with us in achieving our budget pricing for the DJ Services. We felt very comfortable and in good hands. DJ Dom was assigned to our Event. DJ Dom was AMAZING! He met with my daughter-in-law in person prior to the wedding to go over music selection and timing. In addition he went above and beyond and attended the rehearsal the day before the wedding to make sure the ceremony music was exactly on cue and as the Bride envisioned. The day of the wedding Downtown Browne came through and provided fantastic entertainment for the guests. I would highly recommend this company. We interviewed several other DJ services in the Sedona area....and they did not return phone calls etc. Downtown Browne is the ONLY way to go...for a smooth seamless event. We would use them again on our next event.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you Susan! It's wonderful to read you were so pleased with our service in general and DJ Dom in particular. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We wish you and yours all the best and hope to one day hear from you again for future events with your friends and family. Cheers! Gabriel
  • W

Waylon · Married on 11/04/2015

Downtown Brown is simply delightful. From our first contact to clean up after the reception the team never missed a beat. Downtown Brown has taken exceptionalism to the next level. My wife and I were having some challenges with Sedona, and the "Destination Wedding" attitude. Gabriel was an exception easily achieving a five star review from us! An important category for the most important day of ones life that is missing from your selection is, "Genuine Caring Service". Downtown Brown would get a five plus if there were such a category. Hands down, Downtown Brown is the Best.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Cindy · Married on 10/18/2015

We were very pleased with the DJ service provided by Downtown Brown. As a lesbian couple, my wife and I appreciated the respect and thoughtfulness Gabe and his wife put forward to make our reception a success for all who attended. They kept "the party going" to the very end. They were right on cue providing all requests of songs and announcements. I would recommend DTB to anyone looking for an awesome DJ service.

Morgan · Married on 10/17/2015

Everything was very organized and genuine. I did not worry at all about the dj or the services. I loved how you designated a dj to the type of music we liked. We loved Elijah and all of our guests loved him as well. He was the best dj we ever exprienced. Jeremy said that he deserves a raise. I was so impressed by his professionalism and hard work. We will definitely never forget who the dj was at our wedding.

Mia · Married on 10/17/2015

Gabriel was so great to work with while planning our wedding! He was always available when we had questions and provided great insight that we never would have considered. He honored all of our (quirky) requests which is so appreciated! Our wedding was a blast and that is absolutely thanks to Gabriel and his team. There was never a moment where the dance floor was empty and that was at the top of our wish list for the big day. The compilation of music was great, transitions smooth and the energy was high all night long. We would request Downtown Browne to anyone! Truly a pleasure to work with and we wish we could replay our wedding night over and over again!