Dover Rent-All Tents & Events Reviews

96 Reviews for Dover Rent-All Tents & Events

• taylor

taylor · Married on 11/16/2019

great service!

Dover was perfect for our wedding rentals. It was incredibly convenient being able to get our tables, chairs, linens, glasses, utensils, and lights all from one vendor. We even had to add a large heated tent for cocktail hour less than 48 hours before our wedding (because of the weather) and it was added to our event seamlessly! Very happy we went with Dover Rentals.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful support that our special day awesome!

We worked with AJ to coordinate the rental needs for our wedding. She was always quick to reply to any questions we had and was very attentive to detail. We were initially a little stressed at the idea of organizing all the rental needs for our ceremony and reception and she took all of the stress out of the experience. From making sure our invoice was all inclusive of our needs, to assisting with designing a floor plan, to coordinating delivery she worked with us every step of the way. She was a pleasure to work with and we would happily work with Dover Rent All again.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2019

Easy and responsive!

Dover Tents and Events was great in making our wedding day seamless and beautiful! They were always responsive in answering our questions during the months leading up to our wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Elizabeth,
    Thank you for the great feedback and awesome photos!!! It was a pleasure!!
    -AJ, Meghan, Amy and Devon
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2019

Great service!

I worked directly with Amy and AJ, and I cannot say enough about how great they were! I changed my mind multiple times, and they were always so accommodating! Thank you so much for your service!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Shelby,
    Thank you so much for the great review! We are always here for the many changes and adjustments to orders throughout the planning process!!
    It was our pleasure!!
    - AJ and Amy
  • Joe

Joe Smith · Married on 07/27/2019

Great prices, very flexible

We needed to make a number of last minute changes to our rental reservation. AJ was incredibly helpful and made the whole process so easy. She also helped us keep costs down by using her expertise to figure out what we needed (and what we didn't). The delivery crew was on time, courteous, and efficient. A wonderful experience all around!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Seretha T. Suah · Married on 07/06/2019

AJ made my experience amazing

My rating is sole base on the exceptional service AJ provide. She is amazing! Extremely professional and thoughtful

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

Hey All! I don’t think I could say enough good things about DTE. From the start of my planning process I had no idea what I wanted. I looked at many different venues that wanted the whole bank for a Saturday alone. After weighing my pros and cons we talked to my Mother in Law and she said we could use her land. I then decided to reach out to Dover Rent-All Tents and Events just to see what my options could be. I’m from Wilmington so it was difficult to be able to come down to the office especially after work. AJ stayed late while we came from Wilmington and did a rough quote with us after I kind of sprung ideas around. From then on my mind was made up, I had my vision, and AJ worked with me to the very end. I had a wedding of 130 guests and any time I had questions or concerns I reached out and there was never any hesitation on their part. Linen samples were sent to MY HOME so that I wouldn’t have to make a trip down to Dover. There was always transparency no guessing and no worries! The week of the wedding the crew came to set up the 40x80 high peak tent and all of the other rentals and the only snag we hit was electrical (and in our part) and they worked with me to get it 100% straight. The setup crew worked tirelessly and did an amazing job! I am SO HAPPY and SO THANKFUL to have had Dover Tents and Events work with me through the longest ten months EVER ! I hope the photographer was able to get great pics because everything EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS x 10. Thank you so much DTE! I will definitely be a returning customer in the future for large events or small !

Sent on 06/29/2019

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for the review and the great photos!! It was great working with you throughout the planning process and so glad to hear everything turned out so beautifully!!!
    All of our best!
    AJ and the DTE team!

Bethany · Married on 06/22/2019

Barn Wedding with the Help from Dover Rent-All

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events was great and easy to work with. They were able to provide a diagram of our venue and help us design a set-up for tables and chairs to maximize the space and really create the look I was going for. I liked that I could rent everything I needed at one place, and they were super flexible at adding and changing items to my reservation as needed!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

Dover Rent-All Rocks!

Simply put: Dover Rent-All made planning my outdoor wedding a breeze! AJ helped me figure out everything from equipment needed, appropriate quanities and placement. Her lightening speed responses to my emails and attention to detailed put all my worries at ease. I truly can’t say enough nice things!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2019

Senner/Settle Wedding 06/09/2019

AJ at Dover Tents was AMAZING. She was super responsive, helpful, kind, and knowledgeable! She was very patient when I had to make changes and made sure I got the best value! She even connected with another vendor to combine delivery and save me money. Everything was gorgeous, clean, set up properly, and early! Would 100% recommend, ALWAYS.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Rachel, Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was great working with you!! If you have any photos of the set up, we would love to see them! Feel free to email them over!
    Thank you so much!
    -AJ
  • Riley

Riley Turner · Married on 05/11/2019

Dewey Beach Wedding

I used Dover Tents & Events for my wedding in Dewey Beach in May. AJ was wonderful from day 1. She made everything so seamless and easy. On the week of the wedding, the weather started looking really bad. AJ helped me add a tent to our contract 3 days before my wedding. I was so stressed out about the weather, but working with her made the weather no issue at all. We ended up with a clear top tent that was absolutely beautiful. I could not recommend Dover Tents & Events more. AJ is amazing!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Lizzie King · Married on 05/04/2019

Seamless & Efficient

We had a great experience with AJ from this Rental company. She reminded us of possible things we were missing/forgetting, she was quick with communication, kept up with changes, add ons, etc. with no problem. We had large quantities of multiple things and a lot of things were different - I mean pages of rental items but everything was easy and understandable. Wedding planning can be frustrating, confusing and a lot but thankfully this BIG part of the wedding day was one of the easier things to deal with.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Rae

Rae · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

We worked with AJ from the start and she was awesome! She helped us create a custom floor plan with round and long tables to accommodate 150 guests. She read my mind, she kept me calm and made everything happen for us! There even was a big storm expected the day before our wedding (tent delivery day) and they last minute were able to deliver and set up the day before. The team was amazing! (we rented 2 sets of chairs, long, round and hightop tables, a dance floor and a massive tent!)

Sent on 06/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Dover Tents & Events was amazing! Everything went smoothly - tent, tables, dance floor, linens, and more. We appreciated be able to go visit their showroom and talk with a representative in person to help select all our decor. We also appreciated their willingness to interface frequently with our caterer in the planning process. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Mary · Married on 08/24/2018

Dover Tents and Events were absolutely wonderful and the perfect choice for our wedding! We met with AJ just a few months before our wedding and she helped us get everything we needed immediately. She was incredibly responsive and understood whenever we needed to change a few things or make special arrangements for picking up the rentals. The price and the items we rented were also fabulous! Our space looked amazing and we didn't need to break the bank on rentals!! I highly recommend Dover Tents and Events!

Sent on 09/12/2018

tara · Married on 08/11/2018

Out of this world service, hard working crew!

Dover Tents and Events, worked incredibly hard to ensure our wedding weekend was perfect and that it was! The crew was friendly, professional and hardworking. The coordinator, AJ was responsive, knowledgeable, patient and joy to work with, she went the extra mile without any hesitation. Out of all our wedding vendors, AJ was the easiest to work with! We are forever grateful and will use Dover again for future parties! Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • W

Will · Married on 06/30/2018

For our wedding weekend, we rented a tent, linens, a generator, serving utensils, and much more from Dover, in coordination with our caterer. We couldn't have been happier with the efficiency and punctuality of the teams, and of the quality of the setup.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything arrived on time and in great condition.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Dover Rent-All Tents and Events was fantastic to work with. They knew exactly what we needed to make our wedding a dream come true. From the first time we spoke to them until days before our wedding, they were able to accommodate any request or change that we wanted to make. They were also able to coordinate with all the vendors to make the day stress free for us. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Susan · Married on 04/07/2018

The event coordinators were very efficient in every aspect of the planning process! Changes were made to the contract during the months leading up to our wedding with ease and we never felt we were burdening them. Two minor little hiccups once delivery of the items and the tent was in place, but they were quickly taken care of with just a quick phone call. The set up team was great and "on their game"!! Will definitely use Dover Tents & Events again in the future!! Awesome team and Awesome service!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

Very professional and accommodating! Had a small hick up but was Amanda who worked with me fixed my issues quickly and with out question!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

We chose Dover tents and events to provide all the necessities for our wedding! (Tent, tables, chairs, linens. Dance floor, heaters, etc) we could not have been happier! The crew that both came to set up, and take down were nothing short of amazing, efficient, and respectful. I don’t think they stopped working from the time they got there, until it was complete. On the planning end of things, I worked with mostly Meghan and Amanda, and have no complaints there either. They both Are so nice, patient, and know their tents! I would absolutely use Dover tents and events for any event I have in the future!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the great review! I'll be sure to share with my team! Have a Happy Holiday!!!
    Cheers!
    - Dover Tents Team

Kathy · Married on 10/07/2017

Meghan was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. It was a complicated back yard event that had many moving parts and Meghan made it work. In the final hour she even went the extra mile to add more lighting that my daughter wanted to the tents. I would highly recommend working with Meghan.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Kathy, thank you for the wonderful review! I truly appreciate it! Everything turned out beautifully!!!! :)

Mary Katherine · Married on 09/23/2017

Excellent company, excellent staff. We had them in for a welcome party the night before our wedding and again in a different location for our wedding the next day... everything was perfect and we thank them.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Mary Katherine, It was such a pleasure working with you and Leanne! Thank you so much for your review!
    Happy Holidays and I'm sure our paths will cross again soon!
    Cheers!
    -Dover Tents Team

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

We can't say enough great things about Meghan and her team, who we hired for our wedding last weekend. We had a huge list of rentals required and Meghan made the process so easy. She created beautiful floor plans and made sure we had everything we needed, even if we didn't know it. When we were having a get together the morning after the wedding, she even drove to the venue to see which of her items would work best in the space. The prices are also very reasonable, especially when compared to other rental companies. Don't hesitate to hire Dover Rent-All!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Molly, thank you so so much!!! I'm thrilled everything turned out so well! You guys certainly made it a pleasure!
    I can't wait to see the photos!!! Your mom did send me a few and you looked gorgeous!!! <3
    -Meghan