Dover Rent-All Tents & Events Reviews

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Senner/Settle Wedding 06/09/2019

AJ at Dover Tents was AMAZING. She was super responsive, helpful, kind, and knowledgeable! She was very patient when I had to make changes and made sure I got the best value! She even connected with another vendor to combine delivery and save me money. Everything was gorgeous, clean, set up properly, and early! Would 100% recommend, ALWAYS.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Joe

Joe Smith · Married on 07/27/2019

Great prices, very flexible

We needed to make a number of last minute changes to our rental reservation. AJ was incredibly helpful and made the whole process so easy. She also helped us keep costs down by using her expertise to figure out what we needed (and what we didn't). The delivery crew was on time, courteous, and efficient. A wonderful experience all around!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Seretha T. Suah · Married on 07/06/2019

AJ made my experience amazing

My rating is sole base on the exceptional service AJ provide. She is amazing! Extremely professional and thoughtful

Sent on 07/31/2019

Bethany · Married on 06/22/2019

Barn Wedding with the Help from Dover Rent-All

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events was great and easy to work with. They were able to provide a diagram of our venue and help us design a set-up for tables and chairs to maximize the space and really create the look I was going for. I liked that I could rent everything I needed at one place, and they were super flexible at adding and changing items to my reservation as needed!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

Dover Rent-All Rocks!

Simply put: Dover Rent-All made planning my outdoor wedding a breeze! AJ helped me figure out everything from equipment needed, appropriate quanities and placement. Her lightening speed responses to my emails and attention to detailed put all my worries at ease. I truly can’t say enough nice things!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Riley

Riley Turner · Married on 05/11/2019

Dewey Beach Wedding

I used Dover Tents & Events for my wedding in Dewey Beach in May. AJ was wonderful from day 1. She made everything so seamless and easy. On the week of the wedding, the weather started looking really bad. AJ helped me add a tent to our contract 3 days before my wedding. I was so stressed out about the weather, but working with her made the weather no issue at all. We ended up with a clear top tent that was absolutely beautiful. I could not recommend Dover Tents & Events more. AJ is amazing!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Rae · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

We worked with AJ from the start and she was awesome! She helped us create a custom floor plan with round and long tables to accommodate 150 guests. She read my mind, she kept me calm and made everything happen for us! There even was a big storm expected the day before our wedding (tent delivery day) and they last minute were able to deliver and set up the day before. The team was amazing! (we rented 2 sets of chairs, long, round and hightop tables, a dance floor and a massive tent!)

Sent on 06/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Dover Tents & Events was amazing! Everything went smoothly - tent, tables, dance floor, linens, and more. We appreciated be able to go visit their showroom and talk with a representative in person to help select all our decor. We also appreciated their willingness to interface frequently with our caterer in the planning process. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Mary · Married on 08/24/2018

Dover Tents and Events were absolutely wonderful and the perfect choice for our wedding! We met with AJ just a few months before our wedding and she helped us get everything we needed immediately. She was incredibly responsive and understood whenever we needed to change a few things or make special arrangements for picking up the rentals. The price and the items we rented were also fabulous! Our space looked amazing and we didn't need to break the bank on rentals!! I highly recommend Dover Tents and Events!

Sent on 09/12/2018

tara · Married on 08/11/2018

Out of this world service, hard working crew!

Dover Tents and Events, worked incredibly hard to ensure our wedding weekend was perfect and that it was! The crew was friendly, professional and hardworking. The coordinator, AJ was responsive, knowledgeable, patient and joy to work with, she went the extra mile without any hesitation. Out of all our wedding vendors, AJ was the easiest to work with! We are forever grateful and will use Dover again for future parties! Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 16
  • W

Will · Married on 06/30/2018

For our wedding weekend, we rented a tent, linens, a generator, serving utensils, and much more from Dover, in coordination with our caterer. We couldn't have been happier with the efficiency and punctuality of the teams, and of the quality of the setup.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything arrived on time and in great condition.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Dover Rent-All Tents and Events was fantastic to work with. They knew exactly what we needed to make our wedding a dream come true. From the first time we spoke to them until days before our wedding, they were able to accommodate any request or change that we wanted to make. They were also able to coordinate with all the vendors to make the day stress free for us. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 17

Susan · Married on 04/07/2018

The event coordinators were very efficient in every aspect of the planning process! Changes were made to the contract during the months leading up to our wedding with ease and we never felt we were burdening them. Two minor little hiccups once delivery of the items and the tent was in place, but they were quickly taken care of with just a quick phone call. The set up team was great and "on their game"!! Will definitely use Dover Tents & Events again in the future!! Awesome team and Awesome service!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

Very professional and accommodating! Had a small hick up but was Amanda who worked with me fixed my issues quickly and with out question!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

We chose Dover tents and events to provide all the necessities for our wedding! (Tent, tables, chairs, linens. Dance floor, heaters, etc) we could not have been happier! The crew that both came to set up, and take down were nothing short of amazing, efficient, and respectful. I don’t think they stopped working from the time they got there, until it was complete. On the planning end of things, I worked with mostly Meghan and Amanda, and have no complaints there either. They both Are so nice, patient, and know their tents! I would absolutely use Dover tents and events for any event I have in the future!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 18
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 19

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the great review! I'll be sure to share with my team! Have a Happy Holiday!!!
    Cheers!
    - Dover Tents Team

Kathy · Married on 10/07/2017

Meghan was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. It was a complicated back yard event that had many moving parts and Meghan made it work. In the final hour she even went the extra mile to add more lighting that my daughter wanted to the tents. I would highly recommend working with Meghan.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 20
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 21

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Kathy, thank you for the wonderful review! I truly appreciate it! Everything turned out beautifully!!!! :)

Mary Katherine · Married on 09/23/2017

Excellent company, excellent staff. We had them in for a welcome party the night before our wedding and again in a different location for our wedding the next day... everything was perfect and we thank them.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 22

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Mary Katherine, It was such a pleasure working with you and Leanne! Thank you so much for your review!
    Happy Holidays and I'm sure our paths will cross again soon!
    Cheers!
    -Dover Tents Team

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

We can't say enough great things about Meghan and her team, who we hired for our wedding last weekend. We had a huge list of rentals required and Meghan made the process so easy. She created beautiful floor plans and made sure we had everything we needed, even if we didn't know it. When we were having a get together the morning after the wedding, she even drove to the venue to see which of her items would work best in the space. The prices are also very reasonable, especially when compared to other rental companies. Don't hesitate to hire Dover Rent-All!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Molly, thank you so so much!!! I'm thrilled everything turned out so well! You guys certainly made it a pleasure!
    I can't wait to see the photos!!! Your mom did send me a few and you looked gorgeous!!! <3
    -Meghan
  • Barry

Barry · Married on 05/06/2017

We went with Dover Tent Rental because they handle the Biggs Art Museum Gala every year and do an amazing job adding an air of sophistication and class to an outdoor event. They tented our wedding on 5/6/2017 at the Bellevue Manor and it was just beyond what we had hoped for. The black and white checkered dance floor was just awesome, the linens looked elegant, Megan at Dover Tent Rental is just a dream to work with. Also the experienced eye for detail she brings to the table is invaluable, highly recommend that if you work with them you ask for her.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jacci · Married on 10/01/2016

We got married at a family member's home and had to rent every part of our venue for our wedding. Meghan and the rest of the team from Dover Rent-All Tents and Events thought of every detail so we didn't have to! The whole team helped our wedding day run so smoothly, regardless of the rain that threatened to ruin our day! She changed the schedule the week of to accommodate the looming storms and help our wedding location stay dry. Meghan was also creative and extremely helpful in designing our wedding and making our vision come to life. I'd recommend them to every bride!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Thank you!!!! <3
    -Meghan

Brian · Married on 09/10/2016

Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful and for saving us so much time in coordinating!! We had a great time with Meghan putting together a great experience for us and our guests. She helped us put together that fit our style, anticipated our needs, and worked to eliminate things that wouldn't be necessary.
    The tent was first rate and the staff helped set up in plenty of time for all the festivities. Meghan worked with our venue and caterer to make sure that we had everything we needed.
    Thanks again and we absolutely recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Brian, Thank you so much for the great review!!!!

Katy · Married on 09/10/2016

Meghan and the team at Dover Rent-All were so wonderful to work with! We met with them to pick out our rentals and they showed us so many options! Many more than I thought a rental company would have. With Dover Rent-all's selection you can add some serious charm to your event! We went with their beautiful harvest tables and lots of green and blush linens... the rentals from Dover brought our whole vision together! It was so wonderful working with the team at Dover Rent-All!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

Dover made a space with nothing in it look amazing. They also made our backyard for the rehearsal look beautiful. They were easy to work with and changed the order as necessary as things were finalized closer to the date. It was everything I imagined.

Sent on 10/10/2016