Dover Rent-All Tents & Events Reviews

79 | Dover, DE

79 Reviews for Dover Rent-All Tents & Events

79 Dover Rent-All Tents & Events Reviews

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Dover Tents & Events was amazing! Everything went smoothly - tent, tables, dance floor, linens, and more. We appreciated be able to go visit their showroom and talk with a representative in person to help select all our decor. We also appreciated their willingness to interface frequently with our caterer in the planning process. Definitely recommend!

Mary · Married on 08/24/2018

Dover Tents and Events were absolutely wonderful and the perfect choice for our wedding! We met with AJ just a few months before our wedding and she helped us get everything we needed immediately. She was incredibly responsive and understood whenever we needed to change a few things or make special arrangements for picking up the rentals. The price and the items we rented were also fabulous! Our space looked amazing and we didn't need to break the bank on rentals!! I highly recommend Dover Tents and Events!

• W

Will · Married on 06/30/2018

For our wedding weekend, we rented a tent, linens, a generator, serving utensils, and much more from Dover, in coordination with our caterer. We couldn't have been happier with the efficiency and punctuality of the teams, and of the quality of the setup.

Lindsey · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything arrived on time and in great condition.

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Dover Rent-All Tents and Events was fantastic to work with. They knew exactly what we needed to make our wedding a dream come true. From the first time we spoke to them until days before our wedding, they were able to accommodate any request or change that we wanted to make. They were also able to coordinate with all the vendors to make the day stress free for us. Highly recommend!!!

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 3

Susan · Married on 04/07/2018

The event coordinators were very efficient in every aspect of the planning process! Changes were made to the contract during the months leading up to our wedding with ease and we never felt we were burdening them. Two minor little hiccups once delivery of the items and the tent was in place, but they were quickly taken care of with just a quick phone call. The set up team was great and "on their game"!! Will definitely use Dover Tents & Events again in the future!! Awesome team and Awesome service!!

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

Very professional and accommodating! Had a small hick up but was Amanda who worked with me fixed my issues quickly and with out question!

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

We chose Dover tents and events to provide all the necessities for our wedding! (Tent, tables, chairs, linens. Dance floor, heaters, etc) we could not have been happier! The crew that both came to set up, and take down were nothing short of amazing, efficient, and respectful. I don’t think they stopped working from the time they got there, until it was complete. On the planning end of things, I worked with mostly Meghan and Amanda, and have no complaints there either. They both Are so nice, patient, and know their tents! I would absolutely use Dover tents and events for any event I have in the future!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 4
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 5

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the great review! I'll be sure to share with my team! Have a Happy Holiday!!! Cheers! - Dover Tents Team

Mary Katherine · Married on 09/23/2017

Excellent company, excellent staff. We had them in for a welcome party the night before our wedding and again in a different location for our wedding the next day... everything was perfect and we thank them.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Dover Rent-All Tents & Events 6

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Mary Katherine, It was such a pleasure working with you and Leanne! Thank you so much for your review! Happy Holidays and I'm sure our paths will cross again soon! Cheers! -Dover Tents Team

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

We can't say enough great things about Meghan and her team, who we hired for our wedding last weekend. We had a huge list of rentals required and Meghan made the process so easy. She created beautiful floor plans and made sure we had everything we needed, even if we didn't know it. When we were having a get together the morning after the wedding, she even drove to the venue to see which of her items would work best in the space. The prices are also very reasonable, especially when compared to other rental companies. Don't hesitate to hire Dover Rent-All!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Molly, thank you so so much!!! I'm thrilled everything turned out so well! You guys certainly made it a pleasure! I can't wait to see the photos!!! Your mom did send me a few and you looked gorgeous!!! <3 -Meghan
  • Barry

Barry · Married on 05/06/2017

We went with Dover Tent Rental because they handle the Biggs Art Museum Gala every year and do an amazing job adding an air of sophistication and class to an outdoor event. They tented our wedding on 5/6/2017 at the Bellevue Manor and it was just beyond what we had hoped for. The black and white checkered dance floor was just awesome, the linens looked elegant, Megan at Dover Tent Rental is just a dream to work with. Also the experienced eye for detail she brings to the table is invaluable, highly recommend that if you work with them you ask for her.

Jacci · Married on 10/01/2016

We got married at a family member's home and had to rent every part of our venue for our wedding. Meghan and the rest of the team from Dover Rent-All Tents and Events thought of every detail so we didn't have to! The whole team helped our wedding day run so smoothly, regardless of the rain that threatened to ruin our day! She changed the schedule the week of to accommodate the looming storms and help our wedding location stay dry. Meghan was also creative and extremely helpful in designing our wedding and making our vision come to life. I'd recommend them to every bride!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Thank you!!!! <3 -Meghan

Brian · Married on 09/10/2016

Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful and for saving us so much time in coordinating!! We had a great time with Meghan putting together a great experience for us and our guests. She helped us put together that fit our style, anticipated our needs, and worked to eliminate things that wouldn't be necessary.
    The tent was first rate and the staff helped set up in plenty of time for all the festivities. Meghan worked with our venue and caterer to make sure that we had everything we needed.
    Thanks again and we absolutely recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Brian, Thank you so much for the great review!!!!

Katy · Married on 09/10/2016

Meghan and the team at Dover Rent-All were so wonderful to work with! We met with them to pick out our rentals and they showed us so many options! Many more than I thought a rental company would have. With Dover Rent-all's selection you can add some serious charm to your event! We went with their beautiful harvest tables and lots of green and blush linens... the rentals from Dover brought our whole vision together! It was so wonderful working with the team at Dover Rent-All!

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

Dover made a space with nothing in it look amazing. They also made our backyard for the rehearsal look beautiful. They were easy to work with and changed the order as necessary as things were finalized closer to the date. It was everything I imagined.

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I recently got married on 10/24/15 in Lewes, DE and we worked with Meghan over at Dover Rent-All Tents & Events. From the very beginning, Meghan was awesome!! We set up an apt with her to go into their Lewes location to look at all of the linens, chair, and rental choices and there was so much to pick from! She was always very responsive via email or phone too. I changed my mind on some things a few times and she was always so hopeful with ideas and willing to meet us anytime to get everything exactly how we wanted it. It was really a pleasure working with Meghan, I felt like I was working with one of my good friends! All of the equipment and linens that we used were in great condition and looked so nice the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend using Dover Rent-All and working with Meghan!! She really helped make our wedding day special and we are so grateful that we were able to work with her:)

Sent on 11/24/2015

Thank you so much Lisa!!!!! =D

Marta & Michael · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband, Mike, and I were married in October of 2015 in Lewes, Delaware. We were able to create our dream wedding as a result of working with Meghan and the team at Dover Rent-All Tents & Events. Our ceremony, cocktail hour and wedding reception were located in three different locations. Having three separate locations could be very stressful to many couples; however, Mike and I didn’t feel any of the stress because we knew we were working with the best! From the moment we met Meghan we knew we were in great hands. Meghan is very knowledgeable, flexible, professional, attentive and extremely easy to work with which made having to rent items for three locations easy and stress-free. It was such a sincere pleasure working with Meghan throughout the entire planning process. As a bride, you don’t want to have to worry about scheduling and logistics the day of your wedding and I can honestly say I had complete trust in Meghan and the Dover Rent-All Tent & Event team as the big day approached. To confirm, the day of our wedding all three locations were set up perfectly and executed as planned. Each of the three venues looked beautiful and we could not have been happier. I can’t say enough great things about working with Meghan and her team. It was such an enjoyable experience and we could not have asked to work with a better company. Meghan and Dover Rent-All Tent & Event team exceeded our expectations and we are extremely grateful for everyone involved for helping to make every design and rental detail of our wedding so perfect, so special and so memorable! We would highly recommend Meghan the Dover Rent-All Tent & Event team for your next event! They are the best!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events's reply:

Marta, Wow, thank you SO much for the outstanding review! And putting into words your experience working with me and my company! This is appreciated beyond words! I am waiting patiently for your photos, they are going to be beyond amazing as I could see from the preview shots you sent! We are definitely meeting for drinks this summer when you're back in town!!! All the best!!! Meghan and team

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

A pleasure to work with. Everyone at their facility was nothing but kind and professional. Meghan was very helpful, attentive, kind, and responsive to all my needs. The venue looked absolutely amazing with the items we rented and made our day perfect. Despite the hurricane and Nor'easter storm they were very accommodating and supported last minute changes to deal with the less cooperative weather. Maureen was also very kind and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend a one stop rental shop that will put every bride at ease. Kudos for a fabulous job and I will be sure to spread the great service you provided for our special day!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Thank you!!!!! =D

Dover Rent-all Tents and Events was AMAZING! They (along with my stellar group of vendors!) really brought something special to our wedding! Not only was Meghan patient with our many requests and multiple time zones/locations/schedules/what have you she really helped to pull our vision into a reality! She even was in contact with our other vendors to seamlessly pull this event together with style and grace. Her honesty and support with all the details and organizing was such a help and she worked beautifully with our fantastic wedding planner (who is also someone I highly recommend!) Really when it comes down to it, working with this company was a breeze and I would recommend them to anyone for any event!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/19/2015

Meghan from Dover tents and events was amazing! From start to finish, she gave expert advice on everything I would need for my wedding that was held at a private home on the beach. They provided everything for the ceremony as well as the reception. The tent, lighting, and white dance floor made my reception beautiful! All of Meghan's help and especially her attention to detail made my wedding perfect!

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events did an amazing job from the very beginning. Meeting with Meghan and going over color choices, pricing, meeting at the venue where the party took place, to adding sides the DAY of the EVENT because of rain...they were soo accommodating! I will def. work with them again! Thank you for all you did!

Libbie · Married on 08/15/2015

Dover Rent-All has everything that you can imagine needing for your wedding and they are thorough about double checking all aspects of the sight, the quantity and the timeline. Really I didn't know that tents could be so beautiful, but ours was spectacular.

• User5420689 · 2+ years ago

Dover Rent all Tents was great!! I worked mostly with Maureen and she was absolutely amazing! She was always available to make adjustments to my contract- whether by email or phone. She was very easy to work with!

On my wedding day- everything that I had ordered/ on my contract was there and was gorgeous. I am very happy we went with Dover Rent all Tents!

Kate · Married on 06/13/2015

Dover Rent-All Tents & Events was fabulous! I am so happy we used them for our wedding. Meghan was a dream to work with - totally flexible in getting us the rentals we wanted and helped us stay within budget. The delivery guys were charming! And really did a fantastic job of making sure all the rentals (chairs/tables/tents) were set-up exactly where we want them!!! The rentals were all in great condition - clean and very impressive for a wedding! I would definitely recommend them!