Douglas Photography Reviews

3 | Lees Summit, MO

3 Reviews for Douglas Photography

Casey · Married on 05/22/2010

My name is Casey,
    I had my engagement and wedding photos done by Jimmy Douglass. He was nothing but flexable, entheusiastic, and very helpful for our shoots. My husband and I were a little camera shy at first, but Jimmy made it VERY easy to feel comfortable quickly. We did many candid shots and ended up having a blast with everything! When we first saw the pictures, we were in a state of awe..... I simply LOVE the angles and abstract views Jimmy does, and makes them seem so effortless! Some of the pics you may see on this page for Jimmy are of my very own wedding, and trust me, he was worth every minute!

Sent on 07/04/2010

Deb · Married on 05/22/2010

Jimmy has a rare gift in his ability to see the best in each shot. He can take an average setting and turn it into the most incredible image. He captured the events of my daughter's wedding and I was so impressed by his abilities, especially in being able to take what is normally the every-day traditional (and often boring) family / wedding party pictures. He is extremely creative and always delivers his very best. I will be happy to tell anyone about Jimmy and his tremendous photography. Any bride would be blessed with Jimmy Douglas behind the lense.

Sent on 07/04/2010

Meg · Married on 05/22/2010

I was very impressed with the professionalism that Jimmy displays. He is very creative and inventive and it shows! I enjoyed working with him at the DeLancey wedding. I would definitely work with him again!!! We had a ton of fun!

Sent on 07/06/2010