11 Reviews for Doug Stanford | Moving + Still Images

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
11 Doug Stanford | Moving + Still Images Reviews

Almost a year ago, my huband, and I got married and we haven't stopped thinking about our wedding day video. It captured everything so well. Doug was so nice and friendly. He was professional and lovely to work with. One of the best investments we made with our wedding.

Profile Picture User3990435, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I had been thinking about our wedding film since we got engaged a couple years ago. So, I can safely say it was one of the most important items on our list of "wants." We researched many cinematographers in the Virginia area and came across Doug's website. I could tell by the way he paid attention to subtle details and candid moments, all while melding and transitioning scenes perfectly to music, that he was our guy! He was so pleasant to work with from start to finish; he was patient, enthusiastic, and very kind on our wedding day as the chaos of it all engulfed everyone. We received our final product a few days ago and I was laughing and crying with joy. As much as you want to, you can't go back in time to relive your wedding day, but with Doug you will have the best memories captured forever.

-Ariele and Justin

Profile Picture Ariele, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Highlight Video, Cinematic

Doug Stanford is an absolute pro and one of the best investments you will make for your wedding day. We were unsure if we wanted to have a video, but I can honestly say that hiring Doug was one of the best decisions we made. He was extremely responsive and easy to work with, and the final product was incredible. I was so impressed with the footage, especially considering I never even noticed Doug filming at the wedding. Thanks to Doug we will be able to relive the best day of our lives whenever we feel like it.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/1/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Cinematic

Doug was great! He was very professional, patient, and easy to work with. He really put us at ease right off the bat and made us feel comfortable and confident with having him photograph our wedding. He was extremely thorough and organized, making sure he captured all of the important moments, people, and details on our big day. He really went out of his way also to make sure he got shots of everything we wanted. Everyone kept commenting on how good he seemed and I think everyone was also very comfortable with being photographed by him throughout the evening. He was also able to herd our huge families to get group shots efficiently in a very nice manner, which is no easy task. Although we have not seen our pictures yet, I have no doubt we will have beautiful collection of wedding photos to enjoy and share for the rest of our lives! We would highly recommend Doug to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/19/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the minute that we met with Doug, I knew that it was a perfect fit. Hiring Doug to be our wedding photographer was the best decision we made regarding our wedding! From day one Doug was so responsive to any and all of our questions, and above all, he made it easy to have one less thing to stress about. We are so in love with all our wedding photos! Doug really strived to exceed our expectations to give us beautiful photos. The photos themselves are phenomenal and each one shows Doug's hard work and dedication to his craft. We are still getting compliments and it's been almost a year! All my friends who get engaged I tell them to book with Doug.

Profile Picture User5464289, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Doug for our 2 day fusion wedding. We initially weren't sure that we wanted videography, but at the insistence of friends & family decided to look into it. We looked at numerous videographers, but didn't really find one that seemed to fit our style. We just weren't impressed and then we met Doug. He came recommended by a friend and once we watched his videos we knew we wanted to work with him. He was fantastic! He was very responsive to all our questions and concerns. We had a long engagement and booked him far in advance. When the time approached for our big day he reached out to us (instead of me trying to track him down) & wanted to go over timeline, what we really wanted recorded/captured. On our wedding day our scheduled was totally thrown off, but Doug was so proactive and got all the behind the scenes/dress/prep shots...I didn't even notice he was there. As someone who wasn't especially interested in having a videographer, I'm so glad we did it & I'm so glad we chose Doug. The videos are beautiful!!! Watching the video of our ceremony made me cry & I'm so glad I'll always be able to relive that moment. The highlight videos were incredible, he totally captured how we felt and the vibe of the events. The songs he picked were amazing & fit beautifully. They are perfect for sharing with friends & family. I can not recommend Doug enough. You only get to marry the love of you life once...do it right & have Doug capture the memories for you. You won't regret it & the videos will be amazing.

Profile Picture Nadia, 9/5/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary

Doug is fantastic, hands down. Being a bride means working with LOTS of vendors and Doug was the EASIEST of them all. He is so patient, kind, and knows exactly when to take a step back, or a step forward. Doug was in contact with us exactly when we needed him to be, and was so professional and courteous on the day of our wedding. He was gracious enough to volunteer to come early to shoot the special "day of" events other than the wedding ceremony itself. Doug seemed to work SO well with our photographer (whom he had not worked with in the past) and she commented on how easy he was to work with at the end of the evening. While we haven't seen our wedding video yet, we have no doubt that his work is superb!

Profile Picture Taryn, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

"This is the most beautiful wedding video I have ever seen" - is just one of the several praises from my family and friends about our wedding video. We are so extremely lucky to have found Doug - he is so talented, has a very kind personality, and is very enthusiastic! He was so patient with our families, us, the several venues, the rain, the timings, the craziness in general :) And the video! It is so incredibly beautiful, captures all the sweet memories and makes our events look as magical as they felt! It looks like a music video and we love it!! I know we will watch this video for years to come and fondly remember everything with so much color and love. Thank you again for everything, Doug!

Profile Picture Preetinder, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Doug and his second photographer were amazing! They made me feel comfortable and my husband too (he hates getting pictures taken)
Ive only seen 3 preview images from our wedding but they are classic, beautiful and catch our love with out being posed by doug
He really does just catch the best of you!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Doug was recommended to my by my photographer and I am so glad I listened! Doug did an amazing job and was so easy to work with. It's weird at first to know that someone is filming you, but he was so friendly and I immediately felt at ease. Doug was also very accommodating with the contract and what I wanted as far as videography and editing. We quickly got the raw footage and there is SO much! I really feel like he captured some amazing shots and also captured the feelings of the day. I would highly recommend Doug to any bride who is looking for affordable, yet very high quality videography for the wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I could not ask for better service. Each shot was special, captured our true personalities and made me look beautiful. Doug was extremely professional, and provided the beautifully edited product quickly at a wonderful price. Doug captured our day perfectly! I would recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture User4047263, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews