6 Reviews for Doucette's Special Events, Party & Tent Rental

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Chairs (1)
6 Doucette's Special Events, Party & Tent Rental Reviews

​The whole team at Doucette’s is amazing to work with! They had all the rental items we needed for our wedding, and were so flexible with us on adjusting our order and adding items last minute. They are quick to respond and so friendly. Thanks to the whole team for all your help!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I've worked with Doucette's for a number of weddings and events and I am very impressed! The staff is very kind, prompt in reply and willing to help in any way. Their tents are beautiful- I love the wood posts around the perimeter! They have a great selection for rentals, too. They are able to travel out here to the Bayfield, Wisconsin area! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very reliable and easy to work with, I think the cost was reasonable as well! I interacted with the delivery guys for a bit, just to get them setup in the reception room, and they took basic instructions and did a great job setting up from there!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Pam at Doucette's was Fantastic! We could not of pulled off a home wedding with out her and her team! They were very willing to accomadate us on timing of the "tent raising" so we could put a group of volunteers to work setting our tables and decorating! They also were able to guide us on the type of dance floor and configuration the worked the best for our location!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/21/10, 6 Reviews
4.2

They were great. We ordered white chairs for less than the cost of chair covers. They delivered, set up, took down all right on time with minimal direction from the bride. They're accustomed to the UMD campus & well known in Duluth. The chairs looked great & the pictures will make us glad we did it for years to come.

Profile Picture Abby, 8/15/09, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pretty good service. Not extremely flexible when it comes to getting tents last minute. However, we ordered chairs and they arrived at the correct time and picked up at the correct time!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/17/09, 5 Reviews