DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Reviews

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach 3
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach 4
  • · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing venue

Great venue very professional personnel I would recommend it.

Sent on 10/12/2019

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach's reply:

Thank you Nabelle and Janis for your kind words! We loved being a part of your special day. :) I cannot wait to get photos to share. Your ceremony set up was GORGEOUS!!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2019

90% perfect

Unfortunately our original event planner/ coordinator Emily left 3 months for the wedding date (she was AMAZING).
    And so my then fiancè and I met the event manager Meg and the new coordinator Jaquline. Meg isn't as bubbly and excited and interested as I would of liked. And during rehearsal it was completely rushed, not our fault she planned rehearsal same day she had two other events right after. My bridal party wasn't happy about it as well.
    Jaquline although she is nice, the 1st day we met she was late (wasn't excited about that) 1st time impressions means everything. She did get better right the 3 months. Day off was a bit hectic, after specifically going over exactly how I wanted things, set up was trying to be changed based on what she felt liked better or would be comfortable.
    Luckily I had My own coordinator who could deal with the mishaps while I was getting ready. There was even some type of band that was set up and I was told I would have to make entrance the opposite side that was planned. I was so annoyed, everything was paid in full. There shouldn't have been any mishaps/ issues. Needless to say I was able to make entrance as planned, set up was beautifully done as I requested. The kitchen staff was absolutely AMAZING!!!! They did an outstanding job! Although the reception was hot for some reason everything else went well.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach 5
    DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach 6
    DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach 7
    DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach 8

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach's reply:

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy you decided to have your wedding here with us, and so glad you shared photos of your beautiful wedding day.
    It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding during those last few months. I did want to apologize for being a few minutes late at our first meeting. I am currently pregnant, and unfortunately at the time of our first meeting, I was still suffering from severe morning sickness.
    On the day of, the band did stop playing with plenty of time prior to your ceremony. Between your DJ and our banquet staff, we were worried about making sure that you and your wedding party could walk comfortably and not get splashed across our pool deck, which is always open to the hotel guests. However, we were able to resolve everything to ensure your special day was everything you dreamed it would be!
    Thank you so much for letting us know how wonderful our kitchen and banquet staff was. I will be sure to pass that along to our Food and Beverage Director.
    Congratulations and thank you again for choosing the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Beach Oceanfront!