9 Reviews for DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston - Cambridge

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

My wife and I spent some time looking for the perfect wedding venue. From the moment we met Paul we hit it off. We both knew that we had to have Paul help us plan the perfect wedding. He was professional, attentive, helpful and fun to work with. Overall our experience with Paul was nothing less than amazing.
We also wanted a city wedding. We wanted the wedding in, or very close to, downtown Boston. The DoubleTree was a fabulous choice. The views were unbelievable. The rooftop terrace, where we had our cocktail reception, had a breath taking view of the Charles River and the Boston skyline.
The food was outstanding. Hats off to the chef and the entire kitchen staff. I had multiple guests say that the filet mignon they had at my wedding was one of the best they ever had. I had the pork chop. I was equally impressed. The banquet staff and June the banquet manager were also exceptional!
A wedding can be stressful. The entire staff at the DoubleTree went out of their way to make our special day run smooth and problem free!

Profile Picture Gianfranco, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Katie Allen was a fabulous event contact person, and helped us to work with the chef in order to get all of our dietary needs met. She was so accomodating, flexible, and patient!!! The Doubletree's rooftop terrace was absolutely perfect for our cocktail and afforded many of our guests a fantastic view of the Boston skyline and the Charles River.

Profile Picture Lindsay , 8/1/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was amazing!! It's so gorgous inside and their staff was so great!! The food was also so great! They made the whole process so easy and the whole night went so smooth!! It was also only $60pp for the package we picked and, like i said, it was all so great!
I would high recommend them!!! It was a perfect night!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/3/08, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We actually had another venue which fell through three months prior to the wedding, and we lucked out that the Doubletree was available. They were wonderful to work with, and soothed any stress we were feeling at that point. The costs are all discussed up front - no hidden charges down the road. They planner was wonderful - responsive online, via phone, and in person. She was there for the event and checked it regularly, even though there was another wedding going on at the same time. There was no problem with that - it was kept very separate. The venue itself was lovely and the service very good. We actually had them cater as well - the food was very good, the portions plentiful, and the timing of serving spot on.

Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/25/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

When I was preparing for the wedding and exploring my options, the Doubletree staff were very flexible and answered emails very quickly. During the event itself, they were always on top of things and extremely considerate. The venue itself (Charles River Ballroom) was gorgeous.

Profile Picture Regina, 4/26/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I am not even sure where to start with this review. From the beginning of planning my wedding, I knew I was not going to be able to afford a wedding planner. This made it that much more important to me that I found a venue where I could work with someone who would help me with all the little details throughout the process. Both my cousin and my brother got married at the Doubletree, and their weddings were EPIC. I was a little skeptical going into the first meeting, because I wanted something different and unique, but the second I met Paul, I knew there was no other place I wanted to get married. Paul was amazing! To say we met, talked and texted multiple times would be an understatement. Most of the meetings usually took place over a glass of wine on the roof deck overlooking the amazing boston skyline (which is where we had our cocktail hour). Paul was super responsive and totally flexible making sure that everything was the way that I wanted.
I knew early on that I had picked the right venue, but on my wedding day, when I stepped out of the trolley and showed Paul some of the dirt stains on the bottom of my dress, he smiled, told me to hang on a second and within minutes we were sitting in the ballroom, looking at the small details and he was helping me get stains out of my dress with club soda. Paul became a true friend throughout this process and we could not be more lucky to have met him.
We will for sure be coming back to the Doubletree to share more memories of our big day for years to come!
Thank you so much Pauly! We love you!!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used Doubletree for a rehearsal dinner and for guest accommodation. They were so reasonable for the stay, but less flexible for the dinner.

Profile Picture Rob, 8/24/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)