DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Westside Reviews

7 | Culver City, CA

7 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Westside

Mark and Aiza · Married on 04/16/2016

We had our wedding reception here. Awesome service throughout from wedding planning to the day of the wedding. Maryann Davis did an amazing job! She was helpful and understand our needs. Loved her simple gestures and made us really special---she made our day special!! She's the best!!! The guests also raved about the great service that the venue provided. Highly recommend the place!! P.S. Gotta have their cookies!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

SANDAR · Married on 08/15/2015

Overall, Catering Manager and her team took our very special event to the very successful ceremony.

Sent on 08/24/2015

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Westside's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Best wishes,
    Maryann

I really enjoyed my reception. My family uses this hotel all the time so to be able to go back for my wedding was wonderful.

Sent on 07/29/2013

SERGIO · Married on 09/04/2010

I had my reception here and the service was great. All of my guests thought the food was delicious. The hotel is in a central location. Close to major freeways and LAX airport if you have out of town guests flying in. They also offer good room rates for your guests.

Sent on 10/13/2010
  • misskiwi

Amber · Married on 11/03/2007

Absolutely fantastic working with the Radisson. The reception was stunning and I couldn't have had a better time. Jennifer is very responsive to calls, and there were no problems with our reception- if there was, I didn't know!!

Sent on 11/20/2007

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Greg and his team made the process so much easier and ended with a happy, RELAXED wedding day. We received many compliments from our guests on the catering staff, the food was great, and a lot of our guests said Salvador the bartender was amazing with his service! The ballroom is spacious and the cocktail hour in the foyer also had a great set-up, leading to a beautiful and memorable day. Ron, Jobelle, and Hilda from the catering staff were also excellent and everyone we interacted with was positive and helpful.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 06/18/2016

3.5
      3.5

It's great to go with a venue that can satisfy all your needs. We took it a step further and hired our own event coordinator to orchestrate the evening from entertainment to photography vendors to the interaction with the facility captain. We were able to enjoy the reception and our guests. If that's something that the doubletree offers, that would be an amazing benefit. We were just fortunate to have an entrusted friend who does this for a living.

Sent on 06/25/2016