DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield Reviews

5 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield

• Paige

Paige · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Double Tree in the Gracie room and the food was AMAZING!! We got so many compliments on how beautiful and delicious everything was. It was the perfect location for us because we also used them for our room blocks and the majority of our guests were staying there. We got a great price for our guests, and they let us refill our room blocks as much as we needed, which was a lot. They also had a tv that we used to play a slideshow during the rehearsal, and a big sign congratulating my groom and I. If you are planning to spend more than $500 on the food you get the room and the decorations they have for free which was so great. I didn’t have to set anything up, we just showed up and enjoyed our time with our guests. We also used one of their other conference rooms to stage our rehearsal because we were not able to rehearse at our actual venue. Everyone that worked there was so accommodating, and my husband and I got a comped room, champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries on our wedding night which was so sweet. I would highly recommend doing your rehearsal and room block with them.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jeff · Married on 05/06/2017

If you need a place for guests to stay or whatever you need, please go here! I cannot speak enough about how amazing they were! They were super friendly, made sure myself, my groom, and all of our guests were comfortable and happy. My Aunt is a diabetic and her room didn't have a fridge. She called the front desk and asked if there was a room with a fridge available for her to move to. Did they move her? Nope. They brought her a fridge within 7 minutes of her calling the desk! Her insulin was refrigerated and she was happy as can be! I really cannot say enough great things about this hotel and their staff. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Adrienne · Married on 04/09/2016

We used the DoubleTree to reserve a block of rooms for our wedding guests. They were excellent to work with and easy to arrange all the details. Great hotel - and we loved the champagne we received on our wedding night. Thank You!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Stacey · Married on 06/20/2014

I was impressed at the quality of service and how the staff accomplished everything. They were so kind to me and my entire bridal and all of my out of town guests. The food was exquisite! I am still receiving compliments about how good the food was for the reception. I decided to have my ceremony and reception there, it was THE BEST thing of my entire wedding planning. I would not hesitate to tell anyone, USE DoubleTree for your next event! They are exceptional in everything they do!

Sent on 09/12/2014

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Stacey! You were such a beautiful bride and a joy to work with. We hope you have many, many years of wedded bliss.

Cynthia · Married on 04/27/2012

I have not yet married but doing business concerning details and helping with ideas they are just wonderful and their pricing was one of the best deals we had found after searching dozens of venues

Sent on 05/29/2012