14 Reviews for Double Trouble DJ Service

Jeff was absolutely amazing to work with for my best friend's wedding. Not only did he take care of the Bride and Groom flawlessly, but he also accommodated the MANY requests of the matron of honor (myself...). The bride had asked that we perform a live song at the ceremony, so Jeff cut and edited a karaoke track accordingly and was at the rehearsal so I could practice the song and so he could have the levels adjusted and ready for the ceremony the next day. He ALSO helped me coordinate a song into my MOH speech. These guys worked in the rain, directed people all over the place, and ran the organization of the entire day. He was an awesome DJ, put together the BEST reception-walk-in track (Top Gun & Star Wars), kept the reception flowing, and kept people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. Hats off to these guys, they are phenomenal!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and his Son were more than amazing on my Wedding day! Talk about a likeable person! Working with him was so easy and he made the process go so smooth! All my guests loved him and there was never an empty floor! He got all my guests dancing and having a blast! I couldn’t of asked for a better DJ! Perfect night and I owe such a huge part of it to him! I will suggest him to EVERYONE who asks!

Profile Picture Amanda & Christopher, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was awesome! He made the drive out to Indiana and made sure our wedding was a blast. We met with him several times before the wedding and he was so helpful in the planning process. Many guests commented on how nice the uplighting and the music was. Jeff is the best and I'd recommend him for any event you might have coming up!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Double trouble dj was just awesome! Jeff and his son did such an awesome job and were so friendly! They were so accommodating to our guests requests and kept everyone dancing the whole night! Would recommend to anyone and such a good price too! Awesome Job!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was very professional and kept me informed of everything that went on during the wedding. He was able to edit the songs for the big day any way I wanted, and the music choice was awesome.

Profile Picture Holly, 5/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Super friendly! Awesome price!

Profile Picture User3829948, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy that we contracted Double Trouble DJs four our wedding. Jeff and his son were fantastic. No awkward pauses, inappropriate song choices, volume issues, etc. It was perfect.

I provided their info to MANY of my wedding guests upon request.

Profile Picture User4395727, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff and his son were amazing! They had a great variety of music for all the different types of people at the wedding. He was very accommodating and even helped to make a special mix for the mother-son dance. He was even willing to make last minute changes for us. He was there early to set up and did the music for the ceremony and reception. He even provided all of the microphones for the ceremony. He was well prepared and really helped lead the wedding alone. Thanks Jeff!!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing. He had my guests dancing all the way to the end. My great aunts even joined in. He was helpful and played what we asked. Jeff knew what he was doing and made the reception great.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so glad that we hired Double Trouble DJ for our wedding. Jeff did an amazing job! At one point, he was out on the dance floor with our guests teaching them a dance. Our guests were so impressed!. He really took care of everything during the reception and kept us on schedule. Prior to the wedding, Jeff offered us suggestions when needed and completely respected our wishes. Thanks so much! Our wedding day was perfect with Jeff's help.

Profile Picture Michele, 6/11/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was incredibly helpful. He walked us through things step by step. He also didn't make us feel funny about some of our strange requests. He was fantastic.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/22/10, 5 Reviews
2.8

We went through the office in Marquette, MI and there were three boys that were dressed unprofessionally, that asked me three times how to pronounce people in the wedding and still pronounced them wrong, and played four songs out of twenty five on our wedding song list. We got horrible quality DJ's that were nervous and looked like first timers, and neither DJ's that we were told would be there were there. It was horrible.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/19/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was wonderful to work with. He came to me for all of our meetings and was willing to work around my schedule. He was very helpful when I was trying to pick out ceremony music, and was nice enough to purchase music that he did not have in his library. He kept people on the dance floor all night, and wasn't one of those corny DJ's. He was very professional and was nice to work with.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/24/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This DJ was awesome. Jeff and his wife did an amazing job. They fully concentrate on you and your big day and have a wide variety of music. If they do not have a music choice, you are looking for, they will look to get it. They talk with you occasionally throughout the night to make sure that everything is going the way that you want it and make sure you are ready for the certain types of dances that you wanted. They allow you to preselect the playlist to be played and also work with you before the wedding to make sure everything will go as planned. They are very friendly and very helpful. They also are offering a photo montage service now which is nice. The whole night, there were always tons of people on the dance floor and everyone at the wedding thought that they did a wonderful job! I really enjoyed them at our wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/07, 5 Reviews