Double Time Entertainment Reviews

19 | Simi Valley, CA

19 Reviews for Double Time Entertainment

Chandler Keeton · Married on 10/27/2019

Remarkable!!!

DJ is a pro of pros. Always there to answer calls when we needed him the most. He mapped out our wedding to the minute, which eased all of our concerns. At the wedding, Keegan was fantastic in bringing energy to all of our guests. He was friendly, understanding, and adjusted on the fly with any unexpected deviation. Frank's transitions between songs were flawless, and played all the songs we requested and some of the best hits we forgot to mention! Perfect night!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan Robinson · Married on 10/27/2019

Perfect team!

DJ and his team with Double Time took all of the stress out of our wedding day.
    They met with us to setup a time schedule for our wedding, gave us flexibility to personalize all of our playlists, and toured our venue separately to make sure our day would go perfectly. Our emcee Keegan was incredible! He was full of energy, kept our entire event running smoothly, and got everyone dancing.
    Double Time was even able to bring in dance lights and customize a photo booth to complete our package.
    Truly the best team in SoCal!

Sent on 10/31/2019

James Macdonald · Married on 08/23/2019

August 23rd 2019 Malibu Wedding

Doubletime Entertainment was exactly what their name says. Pure, professional entertainment! Keegan was Funny, sharp, and kept the schedule running smoothly. Tate was full of energy and TONS of fun! We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Robert

Robert Rosellen · Married on 06/15/2019

Marvelous!

DJ and his team did a fantastic job for my wedding. DJ was always professional and met our expectations as our music DJ. It is always nerve racking hoping that a music DJ will meet your needs on your big day. My bride and I were really happy with Double Time Entertainment. I would highly recommend DJ for any of you music needs.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kieran

Kieran Garcia · Married on 01/20/2019

Best DJs Ever

ouble Time was absolutely amazing for our wedding.

The Emcee - DJ combo was absolutely phenomenal and kept the entire wedding flowing and everyone dancing. They did several consultations with us beforehand to get an idea of what we wanted, and they nailed it.

They required no help from us on the day of and actually offered a ton of help, making it a great experience!

I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Anthony · Married on 02/16/2018

DJ and Doug are true professionals. They ran the whole wedding flawlessly. With little instructions given from us, they knew exactly how to run a wedding reception. They brought all their equipment, got there and set everything up before the stated start time. Music was on point, but even better was the MC (Doug). He was super friendly, down to earth, and willing to work with whatever we threw at them, and more importantly he understood our vibe and translated that perfectly through the mic. We also decided to get their photo booth, which was a blast! Everyone loved it and we now get an album with all the photo that were taken inside that crazy place :P On top of this they have very reasonable pricing which was worth every penny.

I really don't know how you can get a better DJ and MC duo than Double Time Entertainment.

Really want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, to help make our wedding run exactly how we had envisioned it.

Mr. & Mrs. Fontana

Sent on 02/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2017

They were awesome! we live in Indiana now and if I have another event I'm flying them out here to be my DJ's :). I couldn't have asked for better guys to be a part of our special day! Love you guys

Sent on 09/16/2017

Angie · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ and James were absolutly wonderful! I highly recommend them. We got so many nice compliments from our wedding guests stating that the DJ"s were the best! Great job guys!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Double Time Entertainment's reply:

Hi Angie,

Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review. We had an amazing time at your wedding and we are so glad to hear that your guest felt the same. If you need anything else from us please let me know!

Best,
    DJ

Lacey · Married on 05/12/2017

Thank you so much for helping make our wedding so special!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Thesee guys were amazing. We ended up having to move everything outside and they worked wonderfully.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Shelby · event on: 10/25/2014

We have Double Time Djs every year at our Halloween Parties and they always do such an amazing job, getting everyone up and on the dance floor, and playing the right music. They are always such a pleasure to work with and always very easy to get ahold of, I would never hire someone other then double Time!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Chandler · event on: 09/27/2014

Double Time Entertainment did an incredible job! As a party planner, I must say that they fulfilled their job to the best of their ability. Everyone enjoyed the music and had a great time!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Valaree · Married on 05/25/2013

Double Time Entertainment did a great job at our wedding. They did everything for us. For the ceremony, they provided the microphone for the pastor and for the groom. We also had songs for everything that we were doing in the ceremony and they were right on key when a new song needed to be played. When we got to the reception, there was music playing for your guests. There was never a point at the wedding that they did not have planned out. With everything we wanted and everything we did not want, they made sure to honor our requests. I recommend Double Time Entertainment for anyone that is having a wedding. Their prices are amazing and they make sure that everyone is having a good time at the wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Celina · Married on 04/23/2016

Double Time ENT was amazing. From the service to the package and pricing to the music and entertainment they provided. All the guests at our wedding loved the music and the lighting. The MC got the crowd on the dance floor which I appreciated. They came up with dances and ideas to keep the wedding flowing. I would recommend them for any party or event you are having! THANK YOU DOUBLE TIME!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Kelcie · Married on 06/10/2018

The DT team helped make our wedding day fun and flow freely. They had everyone on the floor dancing and having a good time. We enjoyed the mix of music they played. They were on time and set-up for the day with no issue. We had several meetings with them in advance and they were able to accommodate our requests for music, a photo booth and a TV projecting a personal slideshow.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Justin Cortina · Married on 07/27/2019

3.0

All Things Considered, I Recommend!

Overall, Double Time Entertainment was Excellent. Unfortunately, there was some lack of preparation on the day of which led to a few mishaps throughout the day. However, I do not attribute what happened to DTE's overall professionalism as a vendor. DJ contacted my wife and I right away to hear our concerns and was very understanding and empathetic. Keegan, the MC, was very responsive in preparation for the wedding and very lively on the day of. All things considered, I would recommend Double Time Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sabreena · Married on 07/01/2017

2.0
      3.0

There was a lack of communication. Every time I would text I would get a response asking who I was. We did not meet a second time to pick wedding songs so it was not done until 10:30 pm the night before the wedding. Day of, you guys were really great! The MC did an amazing job keeping people on the dance floor and the song choices were great! Everyone loves you guys! Improve the communication and you guys will be fantastic!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/02/2016

3.8
      1.5

In the beginning, I was super impressed with James and the way he sold his services to us. He was personable and genuine. It seemed that after we signed the contract -- they were a bit harder to get a hold of. Those small details were annoying, but our guests had a wonderful time & loved all the music, so that's really all that matters to us. We LOVED David the most. He was on point & having fun the whole time.

Sent on 04/11/2016

3.8
      3.0

Double Time Entertainment did a great job at my wedding, DJ played every song I requested and James really connected with my guests.

Sent on 10/20/2016