Double Take Makeup Reviews

7 | Bel Air, MD

7 Reviews for Double Take Makeup

Rachel · Married on 08/07/2011

I was SO pleased with how well everyone's make-up turned out for the wedding. The best part? The focus wasn't on the make-up...it was really about accentuating everyone's natural beauty and making us look like the prettiest versions of ourselves. I did not want a heavy make-up look and wanted something more natural, and natural is what we got! From the prep session to make sure I was happy with how the makeup would be done to the morning of the wedding with all 8 of us getting "done up," Double Take was a pleasure to work with. They were recommended to me by my best friend who had also used them for her wedding. I was extremely pleased with how everything turned out and would recommend Double Take to any brides looking for fun, professional, natural make-up for their wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2011
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/18/2009

Jayne & Julie were a pleasure to work with. They provided exellent customer service. They made my mother, grandmother, bridesmaids, and me look beautiful while allowing our natural skin-tones to shine through. I have very fair, porcelin skin and in the past have felt that professionally done make-up made me look like I was wearing a mask. This was not the case with Double Take. I felt beautiful and natural with just the right amount of extra kick for the big evening. They were so much fun to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/09/2010
  • O

Leann · Married on 05/31/2008

Jayne and Julie were wonderful to work with. We had a trial run, because my mother and I typically do not wear a lot of makeup. We were so happy with them from the start, they were genuinely interested in what we felt comfortable wearing, and were so pleasant to work with.
    Their prices were very reasonable and they came to our house the day of the wedding, which was very nice. I would highly recommend these ladies, so many people commented at the wedding at how beautiful our makeup looked.
    I was very happy with these ladies!

Sent on 06/16/2008

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2008

Awesome! They made all of the bridal party look fantastic. Our family is very freckled and we all looked natural and the freckles showed through! I am someone who doesn't wear much make-up and I had enough make-up on to look great in the photos and enough to not feel awkward. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2008

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2007

Great! They did my makeup and all my bridesmaids and I thought everyone looked beautiful. Very friendly and they are all about an enhanced natural look. They also had very reasonable prices.

Sent on 07/12/2007

Jamie · Married on 04/21/2007

A friend of mine used them for us for her wedding and when my time came around, I knew I wanted to use them too! They are so sweet and fun to work with. Julie and Jayne are very kind and flexible. They travel to you which is very conveinent! Everyone's makeup turned out fabulous! They were great and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/12/2007

Karen · Married on 08/28/2010

Jayne and Julie were awesome! I liked that their style is very natural which worked well with my wedding party and myself. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my skin looked and how nice my make-up was. My wedding was at the end of August and I was very nervous about being hot and my make-up wearing off. I also didn’t want a “heavy” look. I must say I looked great from beginning to end J Julie and Jayne also supplied me with tools to do touch-ups throughout the evening as needed.
    My pictures also looked fantastic and very natural.
    Double Take is fun, sweet, and GREAT to work with. Thank you ladies!!!!

Sent on 02/02/2011