Double Platinum DJ Service Reviews

192 | Milwaukee, WI

192 Reviews for Double Platinum DJ Service

Caity · Married on 07/06/2013

Could not have asked for a better DJ service at our wedding! Easy and very professional to work with, the owner Bill was very receptive and personal, and did a fantastic job answering our questions and getting back to us in a very timely manner. Most importantly, the reception was awesome! Our DJ was Erick, by far the greatest host I have ever seen. He was very innovative and very guest friendly, able to go with the flow of the party and adapt. Had several imaginative ideas that our guests enjoyed. The dance floor was never empty. We were behind schedule for pictures and dinner, etc and he calmly never panicked, did his own things, and when we were ready we went back on track, really improvising our whole schedule of events when we had time issues. I have already recommended them to friends for future events and will continue to highly recommend to anyone else. They are the best at what they do!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Catherine · Married on 06/29/2013

Everything went great and ran very smoothly, and Dann (our particular DJ) was easy to work with and listened to our needs/requests. Our personality and style easily come across to our guests. We would definitely recommend booking early with Double Platinum DJ!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2013

We were lucky enough to have the owner, Bill, DJ our wedding and it was great. The lighting was perfect and we were pleasantly surprised when music videos played along with the songs during the ceremony. The quality of service you get for the price is unbeatable. Our vendor recommended Double Platinum DJ Service and we looked no further after meeting with the owner. The ceremony and reception music was perfect and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Bill from DPDJ was amazing!! He was so attentive to our wants and needs, and he did an incredible job for both the ceremony and reception. The music videos and up-lighting transformed the event. Everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Andrew · Married on 06/08/2013

My wife and I could not be more happy with the service we received from Double Platinum! Every encounter we had with them was very professional and everything was handled promptly. Our expectations were far exceeded from the service to the night of the reception. We had numerous guests approach us during and after the reception complementing our DJ David. Be sure to ask for David when you are booking a DJ through Double Platinum, he is a fantastic DJ and an even better person! We will be sure to recommend Double Platinum and David to all our friends and family!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Ay-Ling · Married on 06/07/2013

They were absolutely fantastic! The music was great! The dance floor was full and the up lighting just finished off our beautiful hall. Couldn't ask for anything more. Makes me want to marry my husband every year and have a party just like this every year!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Gina · Married on 06/01/2013

David was an amazing to work with. Our room was beautifully designed with purple lighting that completely set the tone for our evening.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Gina · Married on 06/01/2013

David Hall was an amazing DJ. He provided such incredible uplighting and music. Our dance floor was full all night. Many compliments on the up lighting. Bill, the owner, is very easy to work with and stands by his services.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Stacy · Married on 06/01/2013

My husband and I cannot recommend Bill and Double Platinum DJ any more highly. As we were planning an out of town wedding, my parents met Bill at a bridal show and were immediately drawn to his personality. It was a no brainer for us to choose him, but Bill went out of his way and insisted that we Skype to make sure all of our questions were answered. He was incredibly professional and answered all of our questions. Shortly thereafter we received a packet in the mail that included a breakdown of songs and information that he needed for the reception (almost an entire year before the wedding!). We had plenty of time to look it over and sent it back to him in his pre-stamped envelope the month of the wedding. We also were able to meet him in person and we immediately knew we made the right choice! Bill was incredibly accommodating and he even took all of our last minute changes in stride! He even was able to access song requests through an app we'd purchased for our wedding. Bill was our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic. The uplighting was impeccable, he kept the dance floor full the entire evening, and he made sure the photo montage and monogram looked perfect in the space. My favorite story is that my maid of honor (best friend) wanted to play an awful country song that we would play for each other in college, but he refused since we said no country at our wedding! I gave him the thumbs up and he played it, but I was so impressed that he kept his word! We highly recommend Bill and Double Platinum DJ. Bill was amazing to work with and kept the party going all night.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Gina · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I just had our wedding May 18th. Throughout our planning, Double Platinum DJ was great to work with. Quickly responds to email and phone, VERY friendly and accommodating. Our DJ, Allen, was outstanding. His confidence, knowledge of all music and last minute running around for us really incredible. He kept everything running very smoothly and our dance floor was full the entire night. A successful DJ means a successful wedding! Thank you Double Platinum!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Megan · Married on 05/11/2013

David, from Double Platinum was a true professional. He came so excited for our event and was a great DJ. He got the guests up and moving, but was not too over the top. He created a CD for us as a gift of our dinner music. He was open to all suggestions and he also gave a few of his own. He had the entire wedding up and dancing the night away, it was hard for people to leave the dance floor once they came out!

Excellent job!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Satah · Married on 04/27/2013

We had double p dj for our wedding and they were great that profess of our wedding! David was a awesome dj ans kept my guest there all night! Bill the owner was also so awesome and very helpful! Loved them!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Sara · Married on 03/16/2013

Amazing DJ Services!

DJ Sean was a fantastic DJ!
    His personality meshed with our perfectly & he kept the dance floor full all night playing one banger after the next!
    I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2020

AWESOME!!! A friend was supposed to DJ for my wedding but with just a few weeks to the big day, cancelled. I was referred to a few different DJ services. When I contacted Bill, the owner, I knew right away this was the DJ to hire for my night! He responded to my emails himself and always very promptly. He answered all of my questions, made everything incredibly simple, and had everything very well organized. My now husband used to be a club owner so while I was confident in Double Platinum DJ I knew the real test would be what he thought. Well, he loved them too!! My DJ, Allen, contacted me ahead of time to go over everything. The night of the event, Allen was awesome!! He played a great mix of music that everyone loved. My guests (and husband) commented on what great music he played and most importantly, everyone was dancing!!!! Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about the entire company. What could have been a very stressful nightmare turned into a blessing for me and we had an awesome night!!! Really, don't even research anyone else, if Double platinum DJ is available on your date, HIRE THEM!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2013

B · Married on 12/29/2012

We used DP for our wedding and they did an EXCELLENT job. They were a pleasure to work with.

David was our DJ and he was great. He took the songs we had requested and added similar songs into the mix for the fun feel we were going for. He also went above and beyond by bringing in additional lighting that was not expected as part of our contract. It was a gesture that showed how much he enjoys what he does and how much he cared.

I would absolutely recommend DP to anyone in need of a DJ service.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Andrea · Married on 12/28/2012

The day of my sister's wedding our DJ called us stating he was very ill and couldn't do her wedding. We had 5 hours to find another DJ. We contacted Double platinum DJ service and they were able to come out and save her reception from becoming a disaster! They provided prompt service and were very professional, yet fun! DJ was very personable as well. Thanks for saving her wedding day!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Bill did a great job and had great ideas for the lighting in our venue. Will definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2012

Bill made everything seamless for our wedding. The extra touches that he put into the day made it so memorable for us. The uplighting, slideshow (with our personal photos), custom gobo design as well as the crystal beading backdrop behind our head table. It made for the best photo and that extra sparkle!

Tyler was our DJ for the night and he kept the party going. Everyone was out on the dance floor all night. Lastly, Tyler hit the button on the CO2 blast over the dance floor, the guests were amazed! It was so unexpected for our guests but that really gets the party started!

Bill really listened to our needs and made sure that we were happy. I would recommend him to everyone to use!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Cindy · Married on 11/10/2012

Amazing! They deserve more than 5 stars. I would definitely recommend Double Platinum DJ Service. Our DJ, David was excellent. He went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations. He knew it was important for the Bride to have the up-lighting done when the guests entered the reception. Since he also was doing the music for the wedding (different venue), he took the equipment for th reception to the sight prior to coming to the wedding to enusre everything was done when the guests arrived at the reception. We had a wide range of guests and David kept the dance floor packed all night long. He was also very helpful in suggesting the flow of the reception. If you want an amazing event - use Double Platinum DJ Service.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

This is hands down, the best DJ service I found in my search for a wedding DJ. Bill, the owner, was so easy to work with and offered so many wonderful options that helped make our wedding "one of a kind"!! Everyone was complimenting on the crystal backdrop behind our head table and on the beautiful up-lighting through out our venue. Bill, the DJ (different from the owner), did a great job keeping the night moving and people on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thanks Double Platinum! Job well done :)

Sent on 11/15/2012

Katie · Married on 11/03/2012

I could not be happier that we went with Double Platinum for our wedding DJ. Bill, the owner, was very friendly and easy to work with. The prices were incredibly reasonable for the service we got.

We received rave reviews from our guests about our DJ, David. He wasn't tacky like many wedding DJ's I have seen. He was very professional and picked great music that kept our guests dancing all night.

I highly recommend choosing Double Platinum for your wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • User2066986 · 2+ years ago

Our contact with the owner prior to the wedding was always quick and helpful. Our DJ for the night of was professional and thoughtful and did a great job keeping our party going!

Sent on 11/20/2012
  • Sara & Carl

Sara C. · Married on 10/27/2012

One word: Amazing. Thank you so much for everything leading up to & during our wedding. Not enough words can express how happy we are.

Bill's expertise provided a ton more value than just in the music. He helped us plan the timing for the entire day. His input was invaluable and we highly, highly recommend him.

Oh - and, he doesn't have a sleaze-ball approach like the other dj's we interviewed. If you're anything like me, that is a HUGE plus :)

Classy, friendly, intelligent and easy to work with. Awesome.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Bill Spindler did an amazing job and he is great to work with. He made our wedding extra special by not only doing the music for our ceremony and reception but uplighting on the walls, a gobo of fall decor, and he put together a slideshow for us. He truely does it all. I got so many great comments from people about him. Thanks Bill!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2012

Double Platinum was amazing. They did the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dance reception as well as all the lighting for our tent all at an extremely reasonable all inclusive price. Erick was our DJ and worked with us to make sure that everything from grand march to our slide show to the last dance of the night went without a hitch. He had the dance floor packed all night. The night would not have been perfect with out their professionalism and expertise!!

Sent on 10/08/2012