10 Reviews for The Karths- Fine Art Weddings by Naomi & Sam

4.2

Great for couples on a budget. Naomi and Sam really work well together and provide a creative view of your wedding.

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were very professional yet fun to work with!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Kaths were great to work with and their pictures were amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Naomi and Sam were truly everything we hoped for in photographers! They were wonderful to work with and made everyone at ease. We will treasure the moments they captured of our wedding day. Our photos exceeded our expectations and all my hopes after spending so many hours reviewing Pinterest! They have an exceptional eye for detail. I really feel like they told our story and caught the emotion of the day. If your looking for a photographer Naomi and Sam are the ones to trust.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome photographers and very flexible!! i would recommend the Karth's to anyone who wants quality and affordable pictures for any event. Naomi responded to all of my calls and e-mails quickly and knew exactly how to capture our special day. Then after the reception the turnaround time of getting the pictures was very quick and we were given a CD of ALL of the edited pictures so we could choose the which ones we wanted to print and where we wanted to print them. No other photographer was able to guarantee the release of all the pictures. I was very lucky to have The Karth's be a part of our reception and I wouldn’t have the memories of our day without them.

Profile Picture lizzy, 4/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Karths came highly recommended and they did not disappoint. We were so pleased with their services, we also hired them to do our family photos. Their prices are unbeatable AND the quality far surpasses their competitors.

Profile Picture Chrystal, 12/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have been more impressed with Double K Photography! Naomi and Sam did such an amazing job. The pictures were perfect and they caught so many memories we didn't see! I would recommend them to anyone and can not wait to use them for our future photography needs!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Double K Photography did an AMAZING job on both our engagement photos and more importantly, our wedding photos! I have beautiful pictures that I can cherish forever, thanks to Naomi and Sam. I loved working with a husband and wife team because they have an eye for beautiful shots that really emanate the love that a husband and wife share. I would recommend Sam and Naomi to anyone! They are great, love to learn new tricks, and go above and beyond what is asked to make the client happy!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/26/11, 1 Review

Profile Picture Laura, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

With our wedding being Double K's first, they did an EXCELLENT job! We are very pleased with how the pictures turned out and how much time and preparation they put into the wedding and possible shot locations, etc. We will definitely recommend them to future couples!

Profile Picture Krista, 4/24/10, 1 Review