Double B Party Barns & Catering Reviews

6 | Lubbock, TX

6 Reviews for Double B Party Barns & Catering

Cherise · Married on 02/25/2011

They eased the stress of the wedding reception! So helpful and accommodating!!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2006

They were fantastic and worked with me every step of the way. I would highly recommend this place for your reception!

Sent on 06/19/2008

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2009

2.8
      3.0
      3.5

Although everyone raved about our reception, I was not totally enthused. On the website, it says that the cost is $800, not $800 plus a $300 deposit. You do get the deposit back, but you do have to pay it upfront as well. The price was what led me to choose them, but if I had known that it was going to cost the same as other vendors in town, I would not have had it there. It was a long drive for the people that attended the church ceremony and the people who didn't go to the ceremony got lost trying to find it. We also had to stay after everyone left to clean up...not the way I wanted to spend the rest of my night with my husband. It was also extremely hard to get ahold of the guy who owns the barns to be able to look at the place or to even pay him. Not going to recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2009

Double B Party Barns & Catering's reply:

Double B Party Barns is now under new management and been completely renovated. For anyone considering our venue, please note that all of this reviewers complaints with our facility were outlined in the contract, which was signed and accepted by her prior to renting our venue. There are no hidden fees or duties. It is all plainly written out in the contract. We are by far the most affordable option in Lubbock and we work very hard to be available and meet all needs of our clients. As she noted, there is a security deposit required to book the facility, which is standard and which you receive back as long as our facility is in the same condition it was found in after your event. We do require minimal clean up, which can be taken care of by us for a small fee. All this was outlined in the contract which she found to be acceptable before booking as she still chose to book with us. We pride ourselves on great customer service and hate your experience with us was less than optimal.

Jaceyelyn Ginsberg · Married on 11/03/2018

1.8

Bad place no management

Horrible wedding planning completely blew me off and I suffered and still had to pay

Sent on 12/01/2018

1.4
      1.5
      1.0

There were hardly any responses back to numerous emails and calls. I would not choose this place for any event!

Sent on 05/01/2015