Dory L Tuohey Photography Reviews

19 Reviews for Dory L Tuohey Photography

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2019

Creative, Relaxed & Fun

I am a hobby photographer, so finding the perfect photographer for our wedding was a MUST! I looked at a lot of photographer websites on-line, researched pricing, etc. and decided we should meet with Dory. After meeting her, we knew that her personality meshed well with our laid back (with high expectations) style! Dory did our Engagement Session at the end of 2018 and then our Wedding on May 4, 2019(along with her assistant Wendy)! We could not be happier! Thanks Dory for capturing the best day of our lives and making us look so GOOD!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jamie · Married on 07/16/2016

Dory is simply amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and that really came through in our photos. Our wedding party made several comments on how professional and efficient she and Rio (her second shooter) were on our wedding day. We didn't feel like we were taking pictures the whole time, but know she got some amazing shots. Also, her knowledge of our venue made finding perfect locations for different photos so easy and quick. We can't wait to see the final product! I highly recommend Dory and will likely use her for family photos again in the future!

Sent on 08/01/2016
  • Shana

Shana Ledvina · Married on 10/10/2015

Loved working with Dory!

She’s professional, she’s easy to contact, she’s reasonably priced, she’s hilarious, and most importantly, she’s talented!!! I love my wedding photos!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Maria · Married on 07/20/2013

Dory is great! We were lucky enough to have her for 3 family weddings and she has always exceeded our expectations. Very easy and flexible to work with :) I would recommend Dory for any event.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Jess · Married on 11/12/2011

You can't put a price on the value of wedding photos & Dory's photos are priceless. She was on time in the morning, efficient with all bridal party & family photos & stayed in the shadows all day - we barely noticed she was there! She has a wonderful sense of humor & is an absolute joy to work with. As an artistic couple, my husband & I were looking for someone with an ecclectic eye & Dory gave us wedding photos that exceeded our expectations - at lightning-fast speeds! The "preview" (25 photos) of our event was up within 24 hours. She's absolutely magnificent & I plan on using her for all of our family photos in the future!!! I wish I could keep her in my back pocket to photograph everything we do :)

Sent on 12/19/2011

Beatriz · Married on 07/22/2011

Dory is amazing!!! I have recommended her to anyone and everyone! I cannot even begin to describe how pleased we are with our wedding pictures. Dory was extremely easy going, mellow, and most of all easy to work with. She made us all feel so at ease. The quality of her work is just AMAZING! We will definately be working with dory in the future!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Ariel · Married on 06/04/2011

Dory is simply amazing. She takes the most beautiful photos and her candid approach makes for such a relaxed and natural photo-shoot experience. Now that I have found Dory, I will never use another pro photog again. She's the BEST!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2011

Dory Photography is amazing and everything I ever wanted it to be! Dory does a great job at customizing what you want to make sure every moment is captured just the way you want it for your special day. People keep telling how amazing my pictures are and I couldn't agree more! I would HIGHLY recommend using Dory L Tuohey Photography!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Laura · Married on 10/09/2010

Dory photographed a friend's wedding years ago, and I always knew she'd be my photog of choice once my own wedding happened. She has a way of capturing the most special moments of the day, and she's full of fun, unique ideas. She even caught a few ridiculous moments I didn't even know were happening - her fun personality is a definite plus! She shot our engagement photos, as well -- I was HORRIBLY awkward when we first started, but she was able to ease my nerves and the photos are stunning. Couldn't be happier with the photos, and I consider us truly lucky to have the day documented so beautifully.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2010

Dory was absolutely amazing! She was able to capture not only the highlights of our wedding, but also those special moments when you don't even realize a camera is one you :) The quality of the photos were absolutely stunning, I find myself obsessively looking at the photos because they are just that wonderful. Dory's personality is absolutely professional yet extremely calm and relaxed to take away from any extra pressure of the day--not to mention dealing with crazy family members :) Simply put, Dory is AMAZING!

Megan · Married on 08/28/2010

Dory was everything we hoped and wished for in a wedding photographer. She caught the most special moments on our big day. Her creative eye and unique angles made the best photos! We have been married for 8 months and still love to page through the pics. I HIGHLY recommend Dory and can't wait to use her for future events :)

Laurel · Married on 07/17/2010

Working with Dory for our wedding was so great! She was so easy to work with and our pictures came out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 04/14/2011

x · Married on 07/10/2010

Dory is extremely artistic, with a comforting personality. It is at the very least worth an appointment. You will not be dissapointed with the quality or turn around time on the finishe product.

Brittni · Married on 05/08/2009

Dory was very flexible and knew exactly what we wanted and delivered. A lot of other brides don't have a photographer to catch the actual reception, and Dory was right in there taking action shots of guests dancing etc. She also posts your pictures very quickly, which was great! The best part was having CDs of every single photo, so we could pick and choose what we wanted printed and it didn't cost an arm and a leg. Her artistic abilities amazed me, and I was beyond happy with her for our wedding. When we have our first baby, Dory will for sure be taking the photos, we love her!!

Sent on 04/09/2011

Jacki · Married on 10/25/2008

Dory did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures. She was prompt and professional and made everyone feel very comfortable. I love my pictures and have gotten tons of compliments on them. I would highly recommend her!

sara · Married on 09/20/2008

Our pictures are so beautiful!! We are so glad we hired Dory for our wedding.

Kate · Married on 11/03/2007

Dory L Tuohey Photography is beyond fantastic! She captured our wedding day perfectly...I could not have asked for a better photographer! Gorgeous pictures!!

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2007

Dory is awesome. If you want a picture journal of your wedding she is the one. Outside of the have to have posed pictures, she will have taken photos that you will not have remembered, she is so good at what she does. She took our daughter & son's wedding photos and now that we have our 1st grandchild she is the only one that we considered to take her photos of the 1st year of her life. She is a very genuine true & caring person that is portrayed in her photos!!! :0)

Sent on 06/27/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2007

One thing we would never change about our day was choosing Dory! She did an outstanding Job! She had wonderful ideas an accommodated ours as well. The pictures came out amazing. We let her create our album and so glad we did! we love it! We are always getting compliments. she is very a talented artist and we feel so privileged to have her share in our day!