Doroga Media Reviews

5 | Lewiston, ME

5 Reviews for Doroga Media

• Lyra

Lyra · Married on 10/07/2018

So excited for the Final Video!

Katya was an amazing addition to our wedding team. She was thorough and had a vision in her mind throughout the day. I cannot wait to see the final footage but the shots I watched her take, I couldn't help but think this is going to look fantastic! Katya is a great filmographer and I chose her because of her sample videos on her site. I couldn't recommend her talents enough! Thank you for capturing our day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Tony D · Married on 10/05/2018

Great Wedding Film

Katya was great to work with and delivered a fantastic wedding film for us! She was very responsive over email (our preference) and was very easy to work with. We worked together on an overall plan of what specific things we wanted filmed and Doroga Media delivered. The day of, Katya was there early setting up and captured some great shots to really round out our film. We are very happy with the product that was delivered and would highly recommend Doroga Media and Katya to anyone looking for a videographer or wedding film service. Thanks!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend

They were so amazing to work with and my day/other vendors were crazy so it wasnt easy! After the video was ready I told Katya that my best friend unexpectedly passed away and she went out of her way to find a special moment of him coming to see me before the ceremony to add it to our video. It meant so much and I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Martha · Married on 08/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Katya! My husband and I planned a very last minute elopement and we were driving from over 5 hours away. Katya was totally accommodating over our schedule and budget and how last minute it was. We had a very unique circumstance because I am a traumatic brain injury survivor. We wanted all the little details of our day documented so that with my memory loss, I could look back at our special day and remember everything about it. Katya captured all that and more. I was blown away by how hard she worked and she far exceeded my expectations. It poured the day of our wedding but let up to a drizzle/steady rain for the ceremony. Everything was done outside and we had no tents or umbrellas. To say that Kayta was a trooper would be an understatement. She never complained about the weather and created a gorgeous film that totally captured everything about our day. I will never be able to thank her enough for documenting our day so perfectly. She is so sweet and genuine, and the quality of her work surpasses everything I was hoping for.
    You can't go wrong if you choose her to film your day!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Elena · Married on 05/14/2016

I so much enjoyed working with Katya and Jenny! They were very responsive to my requests, and I loved the way both the highlight clip and documentary film turned out. Katya is a very talented and professional videographer, and Jenny did a great job with the look and feel of the final videos. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/13/2016