Doris Loves USA Reviews

13 Reviews for Doris Loves USA

• Molly

Molly Soares · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Get these letters!

These letters were the perfect way to add a special, eye catching feature to our wedding. People loved taking pictures next to them, and they added an element of fun! Also, brides, planning the day of is stressful enough... Alison and team delivered, setup, and picked up the letters seamlessly! Totally recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Shanny Henke · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Perfect Addition for a Wedding Reception!

I first met Alison from Doris Loves at a bridal expo. I had always loved the idea of marquee lights at our wedding reception, but Doris Loves stood out amongst other rental options because their lights are battery operated, allowing maximum flexibility for placement and eliminating my concerns about older guests tripping on chords. Doris Loves also had fantastic pricing packages, which made the decision extra easy. I greatly appreciated that Alison was responsive leading up to the wedding day, and especially that Doris Loves coordinated directly with my wedding venue for pickup and delivery without needing my family or myself to be involved during my big day. The lights made for a fabulous photo opportunity and were a great hit! I highly recommend marquee lights from Doris Loves for a wedding or any other special occasion!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Doris Loves USA's reply:

Shannyn, thanks so much for the kind words! We loved working with you and are so glad you were pleased with the experience. Congrats on your beautiful wedding!

Lara Fensin · Married on 08/03/2019

Yes, yes, yes!

These letters seriously stole the show- in a good way! Our guest constantly asked about them and everyone naturally were taking pictures with them all night! Doris and her crew were timely, professional, and flexible. They delivered and picked them up exactly when the said they would. They also worked with our budget- which was very helpful. These letters were my favorite part of our décor and really made the room glow. I would recommend them without any hesitation. Renting these letters are a MUST DO!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Doris Loves USA's reply:

Thank you, Lara! We loved how your letters looked. Such a gorgeous wedding! Congratulations and all the best

Brittany F. · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding LED Lettering is a MUST

We got 4 LED letters for our wedding and I think they were more popular that day than we were! Highly recommend them to anyone for any type of event. Makes for great fun pictures and everyone loves them.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Doris Loves USA's reply:

Thanks so much, Shawn! We are so happy that you and your guests liked the letters. Congratulations and all the best!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2019

Such a fun add on to the wedding !!

my husband and I are big into tattoos so as a surprise I had the temp tattoo station at our wedding. IT WAS A HIT !!! The hit of the night was finger mustache tattoos ! Thank you so much for providing that something special for my prefect day ! Also thank you for being accommodating during my a little disorganized cocktail hour .. I wish this business the best great people to do bus

Sent on 08/29/2019

Doris Loves USA's reply:

Jen, this wedding was so much fun for us! You guys rocked those tattoos and so did your guests! Thanks for having us
  • Juanita

Juanita Telisnor · Married on 06/20/2019

Summer Wedding

Alison was a breath of fresh air, she was amazing from the first time we spoke to the last day. She checked up me after the wedding to see how everything went I thought that was extremely thoughtful. I would definitely use this company again.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Doris Loves USA's reply:

Thank you, Jay! Your wedding was so beautiful and you were a delight to work with! All the best on this new adventure in marriage.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing addition to the venue!

Everyone loved the marquee letters at our wedding. We had a MR & MRS behind our table and a LOVE in front of the DJ. It looked awesome and really tied everything together. I would use them again and recommend to anyone looking to add that something special to their decoration.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Doris Loves USA's reply:

Thanks so much, Nicole! Your wedding was so gorgeous and we love the pics! All the best to you on this new adventure.

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2018

We love dlusa

We hired Ross & Allison Macdonald as a vendor for our wedding. They were personable, had excellent communication and they gave off a loving vibe. The perfect type of people to hire for your wedding. The monogram letters and heart we ordered were absolutely gorgeous. We truly appreciated the quality and craftsmanship of the letters. The lights had different modes so we could change them for the after party - which was a cool feature. Ross delivered and picked up the letters and showed us how to stake them to the ground and change the light settings. I had many guests compliment the letters and take photos with them as they aren't something you see at every event. If the opportunity arises, we will definitely be hiring DLUSA again!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Reception

These letters were a great addition to my wedding. The price was right. The man who picked up and dropped off was super nice!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Mollie · Married on 10/07/2018

Alison and Doris loves usa was a dream to work with. She was very responsive to emails. Very reasonable pricing. Everyone at the wedding commented how beautiful the lights look and it definitely added a special extra touch that you don't usually see.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Neil T · Married on 06/16/2018

Unique Focal Piece with Fantastic Customer Service

Doris Love is run by some of the most compassionate vendors in Boston. We fell in love with their marquee letters and immediately thought of several uses for them to welcome our guests at our wedding event. Alison and Ross are clearly passionate about their business, were very supportive of our vision, and are incredibly accommodating. Book them in advance!

One anecdote that really impressed us: during our event, some of the letters were not standing upright on the grass as securely as expected, Ross came to the event personally and fashioned a more secure way for them stand, and they were perfect the rest of the night. Our guests took tons of photos next to them, treated the letters written out as our 'wedding hashtag' so we easily found all relevant photos on social media, and created a beautiful ambiance. Thank you to the team, I actively will look for an excuse to hire them again because it is truly a joy to work with this business.

Sent on 02/08/2019

David · Married on 06/15/2018

The perfect touch!

Having the giant marquee LOVE lights at our wedding was the perfect touch to an already amazing evening!!
    Everyone loved them!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/17/2016

The perfect glamorous touch!

We got the lights in gold and our guests were thrilled to take photos with them all evening. They were the perfect glamorous touch to our wedding and well worth the value! They were set up on time and where we asked and the owner was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the process! One of my favorite wedding details!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Doris Loves USA's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! We were so thrilled to be part of your beautiful wedding. Congratulations and, if you have any photos with the LOVE lights, pass them along! We will share on our social media. Thanks again!