Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors Reviews

Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors 5
Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors 6
Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors 7

Kimberley · Married on 06/15/2016

Right after my wedding, I brought my Claire Pettibone dress to Sajid at The Wedding Gown Specialists for cleaning. I thought the dress would be impossible to clean (layers of tulle with hand embroidered silk flowers and very small sequins) but his team meticulously inspected the dress and cleaned and heirloomed it in an acid-free box.
    Compared to cleaning services at the other gown specialists in Southern California these guys were very reasonable and thorough, they made me feel very comfortable leaving my ridiculously priced wedding gown with them. Thank you again, Sajid!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Bailey · Married on 06/10/2017

I recently had my wedding dress altered and cleaned with Yosa and Virginia at Door to Door. My wedding dress was supposed to be made to fit me perfectly and when I received it from the designer a a few weeks before the wedding it wasn't quite right. The shop owner recommended Yosa to me and said Door to Door is the only place they trust with their sample dresses. Yosa took great care of me and helped me coordinate my drop off asap and set me up with Virginia to do alterations. Virginia was super patient with fittings and didn't stop til it was right, even on a tight deadline. I felt very comfortable bringing it back to them to do the cleaning and they got every stain out and quicker than expected. Overall a great experience and they understood how important this dress would be to me. I've already recommended them to my sister in law who is getting married in a few months!

Sent on 07/18/2017

They did an absolutely fantastic job on the gown, however were pricey compared to the other quotes I got , I went with them anyway as they seemed to be the most professional. I guess you get what you pay for, 5 stars overall, 1/2 star off for not being flexible on the pricing.

Sent on 02/21/2013

1.0
      2.0
      2.5
      0.5
      0.0
      0.0

I chose Door to Door based on the positive reviews on this website, but my interactions with the owner Sajid were anything but positive! The owner was rude and unprofessional. My experience turned out to be more like the multitude of negative reviews that are posted on yelp (just take a look at the reviews of any of their locations, and the owner's responses to them!). On the plus side, my dress came back to me beautifully cleaned, but if I had known beforehand how awfully I would be treated by the owner, I would have taken my business elsewhere.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors's reply:

Key phrase here :
    " MY DRESS CAME OUT BEAUTIFULLY CLEANED ", isn't that why you came to us to begin with ??Don't remember this person so can't really accurately respond to this reviewer, but glad that her dress turned out beautifully cleaned, which is what we do, clean wedding dresses !