Reviews (7)

• Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 4 Reviews
Donna is quite lovely to work with, but I feel like she didn't listen when I asked her to be careful not to take too much off the dress so I wouldn't have the dreaded "back fat". When I picked up my dress from where I purchased it, there was no over-hang of skin, and then when I picked it up from Donna's shop, there was. This is quite devastating to a bride.

I do feel like Donna knows what she's doing and got great recommendations for her, so it's disappointing that she took in too much on my gown.
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0

Private User 2 Reviews
Donna did a fantastic job on my all lace and tulle wedding dress. She was able to hem, take in a couple dress sizes, add a bustle, add buttons, and custom bead work and the dress looked and fit perfectly! I only wish I had taken a closer look at the dress before I picked it up because the hook and eye clasp were missing, but it all worked out! I highly recommend her!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I purchased my Jenny Packham Imari dress at Little White Dress in Denver and was referred to Donna for "the best" alterations. My dress is 100% silk art-deco style gown, so alterations needed to be done perfectly (the dress isn't very forgiving). Donna did an incredible job making that dress fit ever so perfectly and the bustle... couldn't have even imagined a bustle looking so elegant! She is an all-star seamstress and I highly recommend her! I thought the pricing was a tiny bit pricey, HOWEVER, you get what you pay for! And I got top-dollar alterations. She is extremely friendly you'll love every minute you spend in her boutique!

Check out the gorgeous gown, captured by Chowen photography: http://chowenphotography.com/2013/08/27/aspen-colorado-wedding-photographers/
Wedding: 08/03/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
I was referred to Donna by Little White Dress. After I first met with her, I knew immediately my dress was in good hands. Within minutes of first seeing me with my dress on, she knew exactly where it needed to be altered. The straps on my dress were sliding off of my shoulders and she suggested a solution of moving them slightly and it ended up making the dress more beautiful than before! My dress ended up fitting perfectly and I am so happy I chose to work with Donna. I highly recommend her!

Private User 4 Reviews
Perfection! Donna and Elizabeth are a dream to work with. Experience, classy, dedicated. All positive!

Marisol 11 Reviews
The Little White Dress Bridal Shop recommended Donna for alteration. She worked out perfectly since she lives (she runs her business from her home) near my office. I was able to make appointments during lunch. She scheduled three fittings since I was losing so much weight. And the final fitting was amazing, as I saw the completed work and my sash and veil come altogether. She is such a sweetheart as well!
Wedding: 11/10/2012
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I brought both my wedding dress and a cocktail dress to Donna. When my wedding was canceled and I moved out of state my dresses were never returned to me. It is now six months past the wedding date and I have not received a response to my inquiries.
Wedding: 02/12/2012
 720-373-9403
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire