30 Reviews for Donna Germano

Harp (1)
Ceremony (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
26 Donna Germano Reviews

Donna was so lovely and wonderful. She even learned the first few lines of The Washington Redskins' Fight Song as a surprise for my (now) husband. Everything about working with her was exceptional! The Biltmore recommended her to us... and I would recommend her over and over and over again to anyone.

Profile Picture Kira, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Our wedding musician canceled 2 days before the wedding. After searching and contacting multiple musicians, Donna's profile jumped out at me for reasons unknown until I heard her divine music. She was very flexible, easy to work with, and offered our wedding a truly beautiful ceremonial sound. I recommend her to all my friends and look forward to hearing her music again!

Profile Picture Jeancarlo, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna was fantastic to work with! We were planning long distance and Donna made everything very easy. We chose the duet with harp and violin, and Donna guided us through some great choices for music pieces and was totally professional. Her pricing was very reasonable, and she and the wonderful violinist were so easy to work with- they really didn't need anything from us the night of the wedding. And last but not least of course, the music was BEAUTIFUL. It really heightened the mood and I can't imagine the ceremony and cocktail hour without it.

Profile Picture Alice, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Duo, Harp, Violin
1.0

Truly awful. Her flat and pitchy voice only served to distract from how out of tune and off rhythm her harp playing was. My guests and I still joke her husband left her the morning of my wedding, the only thing that could possibly explain such a hilariously bad performance. The most appalling was that my mom politely shared her displeasure via email and Donna stated that we "didn't give her a flat surface (a lie) and she dropped her harp (how is that our fault?)" I normally try to resolve issues without writing bad reviews but Donna was not only inflexible but also just terrible. Unless you want hilariously bad musician entertainment, don't book her.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alex, 4/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Her harp was beautiful, her music was celestial, and many of our guests commented on how enchanted they were by both Donna and her instrument. The large area in which the wedding was held was utterly transformed and my comments cannot do justice to how much joy Donna's music added to this event.

Profile Picture User4689453, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna was so professional and the music was absolute perfection. She responds quickly to your emails and does a great job at guiding you with what would be best for your event. It was cold outside and she offered me her coat and gloves to keep myself warm while waiting for our ceremony to start. A guest said you would have thought she was one of my dearest friends. She is just very thoughtful while being professional and a great musician! Would HIGHLY suggest her for any event!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna and team were wonderful. We solicited the duo, a cellist and Donna on harp. They were professional, a great value and the music was enjoyed by all. Donna was a great help in selecting the music and we could not have been more pleased with the outcome.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/19/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna played the harp for the ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was beautiful. She was so helpful when I was selecting songs to be played. She took time to show the children in attendance the harp and made it very entertaining for them.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only is she a talented musician but an all around professional. I simply told Donna my vision for the wedding ceremony and boy did she deliver! She was prompt, courteous, and her music was so elegant. Giver her a call, you won't be sorry!

Thanks again Donna!

Profile Picture User4301034, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna was prompt and clear with all her communication, including her contract. She readily located a violinist, Linda Kendall Fields, to join her at our request. Clearly these musicians worked well together and played beautiful music at our daughter's wedding. They were very organized, keeping track of requested selections and time frames as well as adding their own choices of selections that rounded out the prelude music to fit the style and crowd for our wedding event. Both musicians were highly professional, cordial, and made beautiful contributions to our celebration. They handled every detail right down to a quick plan to switch in order to accommodate rain if necessary. I highly recommend Donna's service (and Linda's).

Profile Picture User3832870, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna played the harp for our January wedding ceremony at the Conservatory on Biltmore Estate and she did such an amazing job! The music sounded great and weeks before she checked with us to make sure that she knew our exact song requests. We were very happy with our decision to pick Donna for our ceremony musician!

Profile Picture S, 1/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna did a beautiful job with the ceremony music. I had so many people tell me the harp was a beautiful touch. Highly reccommend for any wedding venue, really added a simplistic yet classy touch to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/28/13, 1 Review
4.7

I cannot explain how perfect Donna was for the type of Reception we were trying to create. We held our Reception at the Biltmore Inn during the Christmas Season. The hammered Dulcimer music was absolutely the most fitting music for this time of year. She played nearly the entire reception festivities and set the tone for a intimate and warm atmosphere for the group. So happy with my choice to hire Donna for this special event for my one and only Daughter.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna was so incredibly easy to work with and her selections of music for our wedding was absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend her for your wedding or event.
Martha and Michael Chastain

Profile Picture Martha, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Exceptional!!!! We really loved the harp and cello. The music created an atmosphere and a mood that was surreal.

Profile Picture Tracie , 10/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna was wonderful to work with and very responsive to any questions I had throughout the process of planning the music for our wedding ceremony. She was willing to go above and beyond and refresh herself on songs she had not played frequently. Her harp sounded beautiful in the outdoor mountain setting. She was flexible and made adjustments for an unusual venue (a meadow). She is kind and plays beautiful music...what more could I ask for? Thanks, Donna!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna did a fabulous job! The music was wonderful and she was one of the most experienced musicians we found. She knows the area well and worked perfectly with the other vendors.

We would highly recommend Donna for any event!

Profile Picture Mary Veronica, 9/20/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna Germano played her beautiful harp music for our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception on August 17th at the Biltmore Village Inn in Asheville. She is absolutely an amazing talent and her repertoire is extensive! She is so easy to work with and her website is a wonderful help as you make your plans. My daughter and I were able to listen to each of her pieces online and make our selections easily without having to make an extra trip to Asheville to hear her play. She is a wonderful sport as she had to make several moves with her harp due to rain. You will love her!

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/17/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna and her team was a pleasure to work with! The music was beautiful, exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Angie, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful music for any type of wedding, party or venue. I would recommend to anyone.
It was such a special day and Donna made it just perfect.

Profile Picture User3330682, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna played the harp at my outdoor lakeside wedding, and all i can say is "Fabulous"! She was easy to communicate with during planning, offered song recommendations and was reasonably priced. Donna was excellent and I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

First and foremost Donna's musical talent is incredible! The music that she played before, during and after my wedding ceremony was beautiful and many of our guests complimented her abilities. Donna was very easy to work with and always responded quickly! I highly recommend using her services for your next event!

Profile Picture Christina, 2/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna was a pleasure to work with. Very easygoing throughout the planning. You can tell she is an expert at what she does and offered us several suggestions when we were trying to finalize our ceremony music. she was very helpful and on the day of wedding she played beautfully.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/21/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful vendor to work with! Made our ceremony so unique! Donna plays beautifully and easily accommodated a special request song for my walk down the aisle. Communicated smoothly by email. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User1480812, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Donna was amazing. I had her play the harp before during and after the ceremony. The music was beautiful and she did a beautiful job.

Profile Picture tamara, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews