Donna Germano Reviews

30 | Asheville, NC

30 Reviews for Donna Germano

30 Donna Germano Reviews

Kira · Married on 10/02/2016

Donna was so lovely and wonderful. She even learned the first few lines of The Washington Redskins' Fight Song as a surprise for my (now) husband. Everything about working with her was exceptional! The Biltmore recommended her to us... and I would recommend her over and over and over again to anyone.

Jeancarlo · Married on 05/06/2016

Our wedding musician canceled 2 days before the wedding. After searching and contacting multiple musicians, Donna's profile jumped out at me for reasons unknown until I heard her divine music. She was very flexible, easy to work with, and offered our wedding a truly beautiful ceremonial sound. I recommend her to all my friends and look forward to hearing her music again!

Alice · Married on 12/31/2015

Donna was fantastic to work with! We were planning long distance and Donna made everything very easy. We chose the duet with harp and violin, and Donna guided us through some great choices for music pieces and was totally professional. Her pricing was very reasonable, and she and the wonderful violinist were so easy to work with- they really didn't need anything from us the night of the wedding. And last but not least of course, the music was BEAUTIFUL. It really heightened the mood and I can't imagine the ceremony and cocktail hour without it.

Jamie · Married on 11/08/2014

Donna was so professional and the music was absolute perfection. She responds quickly to your emails and does a great job at guiding you with what would be best for your event. It was cold outside and she offered me her coat and gloves to keep myself warm while waiting for our ceremony to start. A guest said you would have thought she was one of my dearest friends. She is just very thoughtful while being professional and a great musician! Would HIGHLY suggest her for any event!

Andrea · Married on 10/19/2014

Donna and team were wonderful. We solicited the duo, a cellist and Donna on harp. They were professional, a great value and the music was enjoyed by all. Donna was a great help in selecting the music and we could not have been more pleased with the outcome.

Amber · Married on 08/09/2014

Donna played the harp for the ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was beautiful. She was so helpful when I was selecting songs to be played. She took time to show the children in attendance the harp and made it very entertaining for them.

Donna was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only is she a talented musician but an all around professional. I simply told Donna my vision for the wedding ceremony and boy did she deliver! She was prompt, courteous, and her music was so elegant. Giver her a call, you won't be sorry!

Thanks again Donna!

Donna was prompt and clear with all her communication, including her contract. She readily located a violinist, Linda Kendall Fields, to join her at our request. Clearly these musicians worked well together and played beautiful music at our daughter's wedding. They were very organized, keeping track of requested selections and time frames as well as adding their own choices of selections that rounded out the prelude music to fit the style and crowd for our wedding event. Both musicians were highly professional, cordial, and made beautiful contributions to our celebration. They handled every detail right down to a quick plan to switch in order to accommodate rain if necessary. I highly recommend Donna's service (and Linda's).

Donna played the harp for our January wedding ceremony at the Conservatory on Biltmore Estate and she did such an amazing job! The music sounded great and weeks before she checked with us to make sure that she knew our exact song requests. We were very happy with our decision to pick Donna for our ceremony musician!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2013

Donna did a beautiful job with the ceremony music. I had so many people tell me the harp was a beautiful touch. Highly reccommend for any wedding venue, really added a simplistic yet classy touch to our ceremony.

Martha · Married on 11/09/2013

Donna was so incredibly easy to work with and her selections of music for our wedding was absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend her for your wedding or event.
    Martha and Michael Chastain

Tracie · Married on 10/21/2013

Exceptional!!!! We really loved the harp and cello. The music created an atmosphere and a mood that was surreal.

Caroline · Married on 09/28/2013

Donna was wonderful to work with and very responsive to any questions I had throughout the process of planning the music for our wedding ceremony. She was willing to go above and beyond and refresh herself on songs she had not played frequently. Her harp sounded beautiful in the outdoor mountain setting. She was flexible and made adjustments for an unusual venue (a meadow). She is kind and plays beautiful music...what more could I ask for? Thanks, Donna!!

• Mary Veronica

Mary Veronica · Married on 09/20/2013

Donna did a fabulous job! The music was wonderful and she was one of the most experienced musicians we found. She knows the area well and worked perfectly with the other vendors.

We would highly recommend Donna for any event!

Cathy · Married on 08/17/2013

Donna Germano played her beautiful harp music for our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception on August 17th at the Biltmore Village Inn in Asheville. She is absolutely an amazing talent and her repertoire is extensive! She is so easy to work with and her website is a wonderful help as you make your plans. My daughter and I were able to listen to each of her pieces online and make our selections easily without having to make an extra trip to Asheville to hear her play. She is a wonderful sport as she had to make several moves with her harp due to rain. You will love her!

Angie · Married on 06/21/2013

Donna and her team was a pleasure to work with! The music was beautiful, exactly what we wanted!

Beautiful music for any type of wedding, party or venue. I would recommend to anyone.
    It was such a special day and Donna made it just perfect.

Katie · Married on 06/11/2013

Donna played the harp at my outdoor lakeside wedding, and all i can say is "Fabulous"! She was easy to communicate with during planning, offered song recommendations and was reasonably priced. Donna was excellent and I would recommend her to anyone.

Christina · Married on 02/09/2013

First and foremost Donna's musical talent is incredible! The music that she played before, during and after my wedding ceremony was beautiful and many of our guests complimented her abilities. Donna was very easy to work with and always responded quickly! I highly recommend using her services for your next event!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2012

Donna was a pleasure to work with. Very easygoing throughout the planning. You can tell she is an expert at what she does and offered us several suggestions when we were trying to finalize our ceremony music. she was very helpful and on the day of wedding she played beautfully.

Wonderful vendor to work with! Made our ceremony so unique! Donna plays beautifully and easily accommodated a special request song for my walk down the aisle. Communicated smoothly by email. Definitely recommend!

tamara · Married on 06/16/2012

Donna was amazing. I had her play the harp before during and after the ceremony. The music was beautiful and she did a beautiful job.

jeannie · Married on 09/25/2010

Donna was wonderful !!!!! Our wedding day was really the best day of our lives. The music was spot on !! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I lived 4 hours away from Asheville NC so I planned all this online. Everything was a complete success !!! Thanks again Donna

robin · event on: 12/02/2013

Donna was on time, well prepared and responsive to the changes which occurred due to last minute meal delay for dinner. Her music flowed beautifully and the use of her amplifier during noisier times provided just the right musical volume for diners to talk but still hear the background harp.

Her experience was and professionalism was evident. I loved how she mixed traditional holiday music with other non-holiday favorites, With a group of varied holiday traditions everyone could enjoy.

I would hire Donna Germano again.

Kerry · event on: 01/15/2014

Donna did an excellent job playing harp for our business luncheon. She was very easy to work with and even worked with us to create a fun name that tune game with the harp which was a huge hit with the guests. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Donna!