Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio Reviews

32 | Grand Haven, MI

32 Reviews for Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio

Jena · Married on 07/20/2017

This place was amazing! I had a destination wedding on lake Michigan, they did everything for me, my mother and maid of honor! I never felt so beautiful in my life! I would recommend Donaylle Nicole hair studio to anyone in Grand Haven area!! They are wonderful!!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 06/23/2017

All of the girls here did a great job! All of my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked fantastic. They were also very aware of the time - they had us to our ceremony location with plenty of time to spare! I would absolutely recommend them to another bridal party!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Kaitlin, thank you so much for choosing Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio for your wedding services. Its such a special day and we are glad that we could be of assistance and get you to the "chapel on time." Congratulations again!
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 08/20/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience at Donaylle Nicole Hair Studios! India was incredibly helpful from day one when I came in to see the salon and kept in contact with me up to the day of my wedding. My girls and I had a blast on the day of the wedding and everyone was very pleased with their hair and makeup. I had seven bridesmaids and my mother and my flower girl also getting their hair done and the staff at Donaylle Nicole did an amazing job of getting us all done in a timely manor without ever making us feel rushed. My hair and makeup came out even better than I had imagined and I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. I would highly recommend this place to anyone getting married in the Grand Haven area!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Kait, thank you so much for choosing DNhair as your wedding hair specialist! We are so happy that we were able to make you feel so beautiful on such an important day. We truly had a great time with you and your party and cannot wait to see how everything came together in pictures. Congratulations again!

Billie · Married on 06/25/2016

This place was amazing! I am from Louisville, KY and got married in Grand Haven, MI. This was my first time ever getting my hair done. Jessica did an amazing job! I got my hair and makeup done for my wedding day. The makeup was perfect! The hair do was perfect. Jessica was very understanding and able to handle my massive amount of hair. I was even late and Jessica was super sweet and helped me out. Would definitely get my hair and makeup done here.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Billie, we're so glad we were able to accomadate you on such an important day. Happy Jessica was able to take such good care of you. Thank you for the feed back so we are able to continue to grow as a business. Congratualtions on your wedding again!

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2016

Donaylle Nicole's Team did and EXCELLENT job on my wedding day! They were very accommodating! My wedding party was staying at the Double Tree by Hilton in Holland, MI. A team of three girls traveled to the hotel to do our hair and makeup. They arrived promptly and ready to go! Everyone's hair and makeup turned out beautiful! We had plenty of time to take pictures before we headed over to the church. I can't wait to get our photos back because everyone looked stunning! Thanks for everything Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio! ~Kate

Sent on 09/14/2016

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Kate thanks for the positive feedback. The girls had a blast helping you prepare for the wedding, and we are so happy that you did too! We cannot wait to see the pictures either, Please send them over when you get them back. We love seeing everything come togethers. Congratulations again and we wish you and your husband best on your new adventure.

MacKenzie · Married on 06/11/2016

I would suggest booking Donaylle Nicole Hair studio for your wedding day hair and makeup prep. India and her girls made the entire process a breeze. The morning of my wedding was a relaxing, fun experience. We arrived with muffin and mimosas and eased right into getting ready with music that hit the soul (and if it didnt, one of the girls was quick to change it and keep the good vibes going) Each of us girls showed images of what we were hoping for, and while it was not exact (lets face it, were not hair models) each hair style turned out beautifully and better than imagined! In fact all of my bridesmaids were looking for a low loose updo, one of which was a little too high on her head at first, however, her stylist did not give any grief and was willing and pleased to make the corrections to make it fall lower and looser on her head.. In the end we were definitely pleased. MaKayla took my personal ideas and turned it into a reality... one that held the entire day/night through the heat and sweat! I also gave MaKayla the go ahead to apply my makeup however she thought would look best and she did not disappoint! Although, day of and looking back I am very pleased with the staff here at Donaylee Nicole Hair Studio and the work they do, the most impressionable part was India and her dedication to going above and beyond. I arrived with my veil wrinkled…My MOH mentioned it in passing, India heard and went completely out of her way to help. She called in some help from a friend who dropped off her steamer and steamed my veil perfectly while we were all getting dolled up. She even went through an explosion that I later found out left her with 2nd degree burns (she was a pro at playing it cool) all to make sure that everything was perfect. I would not go back and change a thing about this Vendor, and would recommend them to any bride looking for stunning work at a competitive price.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

MAckenzie thank you for such positive feedback. We were so happy to have you and your party come in. Your hair and pictures from Rex turned out beautifully. We love going above and beyond for our clients and you and your bridal party were no exception. We wish you and your husband the best on your journey together.

Melony · Married on 05/21/2016

I picked most of my vendors based on other reviews or by word of mouth so I was extremely happy to find all the good things said about Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio true. They worked with me and they worked quickly. I was on a tight schedule the morning of my wedding because my ceremony started at 10:30am so there was no time to waste. They got us in and out without rushing us. We were very well treated!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Melony, thank you for choosing to work with us. We are glad that we were able to live up to our reputation. Congratulations again!

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

Donaylle and her team were excellent on my wedding day! I couldn't have been more happy with my hair and all the bridesmaids hair turned out beautiful! The makeup was running a bit behind and they jumped right in and set up elsewhere and starting doing the girls that were done! I would definitely recommend them to everyone! Thanks Donaylle and team!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Nicole, our team had a great time working with you. We love doing on location weddings and yours was no exception. Congratulations again and can't wait to see your photos.

Jara · Married on 08/22/2015

Had such an amazing experience here! The staff was so helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

What a joy to have you in again Jara. You looked gorgeous, and your pictures from Melissa turned out amazing!

Jen · Married on 07/25/2015

Loved working with this Salon. In fact, I loved it so much I now go to them regularly to get my hair cut and colored. They are super knowledgable, flexible, and accommodating. You won't regret going to Donaylle Nicole.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Jen, we loved the fact that you stayed with us! We enjoyed your wedding and now enjoy your regular visits for your hair. Congratulations and happy 1 year!

Skye · Married on 05/16/2015

Donaylle Nicole was a wonderful place to spend time leading up to my wedding! Two days before, my mom and I went in for a relaxing afternoon of manis and pedis, and to do my hair & makeup trial. Makenna listened to my feedback on the hair and makeup trial, made some tweaks, and I was totally happy with how I looked on the big day. Before the wedding my mom, bridesmaids and I went to the salon to all get our hair done, and it was a totally relaxing way to spend the morning--and in the end, we all looked fantastic! The girls kept us laughing and even helped us order food to the salon to eat on the way to the venue.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Skye, thanks so much for choosing DNhair for your special day and for the awesome pictures that we were able to share with future DNbrides. We had a great time with you leading up to the wedding adn day of. Congratulations again.

Mallory · Married on 10/17/2014

Donaylle js a miracle worker! She did my wedding in Albuquerque, New Mexico and all the work she did was fabulous! She listens to what you want and then takes it to the next level of beautiful! Thank you thank you thank you!

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Mallory, you looked gorgeous on your wedding day and glad our team was able to be apart of it. Congratulations again!

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2014

Donaylle was amazing on my big day! Her fee is no different from any other stylist, yet she provided peace for the bride & maid of honor and worked so effectively, I couldn't believe it! She had a candle and lavender for me and I still got myself a bit panicked over how much time we had left and what all needed to be done. I (after the fact) called her a magician, because she did it all....with ease, on time and the result was just beautiful! She went above and beyond the entire day for me and my family and I cannot thank her enough. Whatever was needed, she was there without my asking (but within reason). D, I couldn't have gotten through the day the same without you. :)

Sent on 07/29/2014

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Lisa, we strive to go above and beyond here at DNhair. We want the best for our brides and want to create a warm, caring, care free enviornment for our clients. You sit in the chair, and we will take care of the rest!

Jill · Married on 06/28/2014

I chose Donaylle's salon for my wedding hair and makeup and was not disappointed. I received several compliments on how nice my hair land makeup looked. Despite the heat my makeup stayed in tact all day. She was willing to come out to the hotel site in order to accommodate my time schedule and got my mother in law and I out on time. Donaylle and her staff were very professional and welcoming, I would definitely recommend this salon.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

We try to remain flexible on such an already streesful day. We want you to come in and be relaxed and focus on whats important, you marrying the person you love. Thanks so much for the feedback and congratulations again.

Everything was perfect for my bridal hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids. everything was done to make us comfortable, relaxed but no need for nerves. We all looked stunning after the stylists worked miracles with our unusually long thicked haired bridal party. Didn't matter that some of us didn't have the best skin. We looked picture perfect after the makeup artist got done making sure our makeup and lashes held up in the humid, summer day we had to go through for the wedding. Didn't matter, we all looked great even after dancing the night away. Thanks, team of Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

We don't just want you to look good for pictures or soon as you walk out our door. We want your look to hold up all day: through the pictures, the ceremony and the dancing! Congratualtions again. It was a pleasure.

Ann · Married on 01/04/2014

I went to Donaylle Nicole Hair Studios for my wedding I had lots of bridesmaid plus my mother and flower girl, they did everyone beautifully and quickly! Best experiance!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

We try to accomadate everyone in a timely manor, but not as to feel rushed. Glad we could fullfill that goal. Congratulations again.
  • User3812047 · 2+ years ago

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio is amazing! They will make you feel right at home, and the stylist are wonderful too! They did my hair for my wedding and I loved it! Best up-do I've ever had, I will definitely go back again!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Such enthusiasm! Thank you so much for choosing DNhair and we hope to see you again!

JJ · Married on 09/29/2012

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio was defiantly a highlight of my wedding day. Leading up to my wedding day, I was quite stressed out ( and saying I was stressed out was an understatement). As soon as I walked in those salon doors, I was instantly at ease. The experience calmed me down, my stress diminished, and I was pampered and treated like a queen. It truly was a great start to one of the most important days of my life. I was able to focus on what was important, marrying the man I love. Thank you Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio for adding to the joy of my wedding day.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

JJ, we want you to look and feel beautiful on this special day. Anything we can contribute to helping you focus on just yourself and your groom, we will. Glad to hear we were able to do that. Congratualtions on the beginnning of a new forever.

Shea · Married on 09/15/2012

Donaylle was amazing on my wedding day! My hair was a work of art. I have short hair but I wanted a romantic, soft look for my day which she gave me through the use of many extensions. My make up was beautifully done, as well. Donaylle is a true artist who gave me exactly what I envisioned for myself on my wedding day. The whole process was done in a very timely manner, too! I was done and ready to go in time for pictures. Thank you Donaylle!!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Even with short hair we try to make sure you feel special and beautiful on your unique day. Congratulations again on your wedding and we wish you the best on your new journey!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2011

Donaylle and her team provided excellent service, the ambiance of the salon was absolutely perfect for my wedding day. Everyone left looking & feeling beautiful.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Not only do we at Donaylle Nicole want your hair and makeup to look great, but we want you to feel great too.

I have had Donaylle or a member of her staff do my hair and make up for various weddings and other events and I'm always very pleased. The look is always new. I feel confident knowing I look my best.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Glad we can bring out the confidence in you. Congrats again on your wedding!

I felt comfortable getting my hair and make up done.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Your wedding day can be filled with happy nerves. So happy we were able to keep you comfortable and collected.
  • User7197158 · 2+ years ago

Everyone was very friendly and very nice. They made my wedding day go very smooth! The only negative thing I can say is that my bridesmaids spent a lot of money to get their hair done and most of their curles came out before my wedding started. My hair turned out very nice but again some of my curles came out... Overall, I would recommend them if you're willing to spend a lot of money, just make sure to bring a curling iron to your wedding for touch ups!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Dear newlywed, we're so happy we awere able to hellp everything go smoothly on your wedding day. This year has been very humid, thus why we have been recommending parties to wear their hair up. If down is your vision we are more than happy to accomadate, but even the hardiest of hairspray can't compete with weather, so touchups are expected. Thanks again for choosing Donaylle Nicole for your special day and we wish you the best on your new journey. We can't wait to see pictures.

Alena · Married on 08/16/2015

Donaylle Nicole was great to work with for my wedding! I was planning the wedding from out of state so didn't have a chance to meet the stylists until the week of the wedding, but they quickly calmed any anxiety I may have had. The stylists listened extremely well to what I wanted and helped me to squeeze in other services at the salon the week of the wedding. I would highly recommend Donaylle Nicole!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Alena! We were so happy to be able to help you on your special day. You looked beautiful. We pride ourselves on giving our clients exactly what they want on such an important day, Congratulations again.