Donato's Floral Reviews

Donato's Floral 1
Donato's Floral 2

Leah · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful!

Donato's Floral did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! Everyone, young and old gave compliments on all of the flowers! I highly recommend!

Donato's Floral 3
    Donato's Floral 4
    Sent on 03/04/2019

Dawn · Married on 08/05/2017

I loved working with our new friends at Donato’s and was amazed at the loveliness of their flowers! The entire experience from consultation to the end result could not have been better. We worked with Donato’s in Maple Grove for all of our floral needs for an August wedding. Both Angie and owner Maria were amazing, helpful, responsive, wonderful communicators, and provided impeccable service to us. All of the bridesmaids and the bride herself participated in the “Donato’s Direct” program, and we had the time of our lives! Maria helped us order the perfect flowers to provide the look we desired as well as allowing us to stay within our tight budget. She adjusted the order with additional flowers as new needs arose. Then Maria did some hands-on instruction as to how to make the corsages, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements ourselves in their store. It was an event not to be missed. Each of the young women had a fabulous time, and then got to carry a bouquet that she had individually made and that was amazing. We even had enough flowers to make a tossing bouquet at the last minute. Many of the flowers, including roses and hydrangeas, lasted for 14 days afterwards, which is a record for roses for me. Loveliest flowers, carefully selected and cared for, and lovingly put together by our own group under the tutelage of Maria: perfection. Everything was stunning. Service was top-notch. Prices were right with their DIY program, Donato’s Direct. Maria and Angie: thank you! You are gems.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/02/2015

When I started thinking about planning of my wedding the first floral shop that came to my mind was Donatos. I have worked with them since I can remember. My mother had her wedding flowers done there, I got my prom flowers from there, my brother got his prom flowers from there and I feel like this shop brings an underlying family dynamic feeling to me. It felt great to sit down with Ana and her team to brainstorm what I was looking for. She knew precisely what flowers would look best with the arrangement I was going for.
    She also suggested using their Maple Grove location as a venue to create my centerpieces which was very cost effective! I was able to order my hydrangeas at whole sale price and bring in my own vases for my tables. It was fun to gather family and friends to create the arrangements. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and two weeks later they were still in full bloom so it was nice to share a part of our wedding with many friends and family!
    I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and my flowers exceeded my expectations. I will continue to recommend and get future arrangements from this cute little/family run shop! :)

Sent on 12/03/2015

Ellie · Married on 09/05/2015

Donato's floral did a fabulous job on the flowers for our wedding. We worked with Maria showing her pictures and colors of what we wanted. When we picked the flowers up they were absolutely perfect! Exactly what I had imagined and more! The bouquets and boutonnieres held up all day! Not only was Donato's friendly and easy to work with, but they were also the right price! I highly recommend Donato's!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Donato's Floral is a perfect place if you want real flowers for cheap! You can go in and the staff will help you select your flowers to buy whole sale, then you return a day or two before your wedding to arrange the flowers yourself. For a small price they will give you complete instruction and help along the way. It was a ton of fun for my bridesmaids and me to put together our own bouquets!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Rae-Ann · Married on 05/03/2008

Very beautiful flowers! Everything I could ever ask for!

Sent on 05/06/2008

Amy · Married on 07/28/2012

3.0

Donato's created some beautiful bouquets and arrangement. I especially enjoyed being able to work on my centerpieces with my bridesmaids. We saved some money, and the workers answered all of our questions!

Sent on 08/01/2012