Dom Chiera Photography Reviews

71 | Kent, OH

71 Reviews for Dom Chiera Photography

Linda · Married on 05/18/2013

Dom Chiera was the photographer for my daughter's wedding and I highly recommend him! Choosing him was one of the best decisions we made for that special day. He was extremely professional, kind, flexible and patient. His photography was excellent; we were extremely pleased with all his pictures. I have recommended him to several friends since our wedding. I encourage you to choose him as your photographer!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Ronnell · Married on 03/23/2013

Dom was awesome. From start to finish he was professional and was spot on with all of our needs for our special day. We could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 04/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2013

Dom is very flexible and accommodating, which a huge plus come wedding day! His work is beautiful and he is able to capture the feeling of the moment. He is courteous, professional, and friendly. He worked well with all of our guests and their requests. He was very quick with providing pictures to view and all communication. I would highly recommend Dom for any couple looking for an honest. fair, friendly, and expert photographer. Dom did a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Dom's skills were unbelievable and all our photos are breathtaking. We had a winter wedding, which can create problems with natural light and snow, but lighting was not a problem at all, and Dom went right through the snow to get fantastic snowy photos. Creative, innovative, unique, and beautiful are only a few words I can use to describe the photos. But even more than the photos themselves, Dom's team was extremely professional, kind, and responsive to all our wants and needs. We could not have selected a better vendor! My husband and I have nothing bad to say! Fantastic!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Kathryn · Married on 11/17/2012

Outstanding Photography, Easy to work with, Positive Attitude, Great Ideas for photos. Outstanding quality in photos will most likely in future do family photos/ more family events. Family friendly, Great prices for what you order, Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Elisha · Married on 10/13/2012

Dom was a wonderful photographer! I will definitely recommend him! He was very skilled! Everyone loves the pictures!!! The hardest part is deciding which prints to get!!!

Torsha · Married on 09/29/2012

Dom was very prompt, professional and provided the highest level of service. I would recommend him to my family and friends!!!!!!

Karen · Married on 09/22/2012

We found Dom Chiera Photography on the internet, and were very impressed with the pictures he had on there. We were not disappointed !! He is very professional and his photographs are awesome !!

Vivian · Married on 08/24/2012

Dom & his wife did a fantastic job! Our wedding pictures look amazing and we couldn't be any happier! Our pictures look like they belong in a wedding bridal book, they are Perfect! Thanks to them I will have gorgeous pictures to cherish *forever* I highly recommend his services to everyone, the price & quality are awesome! I guarantee you will love your pictures as much as we do..thanks soo much Dom & Marge! :)

Sent on 09/08/2012

Dom was amazing. And the photos came out amazing. I would recommend him to anyone

Britt · Married on 06/02/2012

Dom was very proffessional, he provided alot of good photo ideas, but also was flexible with our quirky ideas. The quality of the photos are fantastic, and no one can beat his price! Thank you so much for capturing these indespensible memories!

Edward · Married on 04/28/2012

I am very happy with the services provided by Dom.

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2011

Great photographer! Dom and his wife were wonderful, explained everything in full and were the best value!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/01/2012
  • F

Erica · Married on 07/15/2011

The photos that Dom took were absolutely perfect! We were a little skeptical at first considering the low price we were quoted, but have no regrets with our pictures! Dom had great ideas for poses before and after the ceremony and the shots that he was able to capture during our ceremony were amazing! I would recommend him to anyone and would use again if I needed a photographer!!!

Amazing value for the price!!!

Sent on 02/14/2012

Trisha · Married on 09/07/2013

Fantastic. Creative photography for a reasonable price. We love all our photos!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Fantastic job! My groom was not easy to work with for photos but thank you for handling the situation well.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2012

Dom was great and easy to work with. He was very responsive to my phone calls before the wedding and helped me keep things organized. We were pleased to have our wedding pictures available to view online the next week. Also, we ordered some prints on a Thursday night and received them in the mail by Monday. It was nice Dom's wife worked with him on our wedding day. She helped to keep things moving. I strongly recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Dom got some amazing shots of our wedding day. He edited some photos for background effect but a lot didn't need much editing; that's how you know it's good photography! He knows the ins and outs of the trade to make unphotogenic people, photogenic. I highly recommend Dom Cheira for any sort of photography needs.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Sam A. · Married on 06/01/2013

Dom Chiera was an excellent photographer to work with. He was very excellently priced, and he is very professional. The fact that he includes the printing rights in even the most basic of his packages was a huge selling point for us. Dom and his wife work very well together as a team, and both were easy to communicate with. They were very friendly and respectful of our day.

He had so many great ideas for photographs that we wish we had time for, and it was difficult to fit everything in. That being said, we are very pleased indeed with both the quality and quantity of photos that were taken. We had a very large wedding, and we were very pleased he was able to capture photos of nearly everyone.

The day after the wedding, he posted a few photos to his Facebook page that we got to share with our friends. In about a week, we had online access to the finished photos. Everyone who we show the photos to is impressed by how beautiful and professional they are. We are very happy to have such a quality product to remember our special day by.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Kara · Married on 08/24/2013

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

The pictures turned out great and we enjoyed working with him

Sent on 09/13/2013

Traysha · Married on 08/31/2013

Great Photographer! He gives you a wide variety of pictures and poses to choose from!!

Sent on 10/03/2013