Dolce Vita Weddings Reviews

Dolce Vita Weddings 5
Dolce Vita Weddings 6
Dolce Vita Weddings 7

Leanne Kennedy · Married on 06/24/2019

Fantastic and so knowledgeable!

Daniela was amazing for us from start to finish in the run up to our special day in Rome! No question or request went unanswered and we put our complete trust in her expertise! When we finally met her 2 days before our wedding, it was as if we were friends all along! Daniela is such a calming influence on what can be a stressful day, and she really listened to what we wanted our wedding to look like! Her recommendations were second to none, and because of her we had the best day of our lives! Cannot recommend her services enough!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Thank you so, so much Leanne! Being part of a lovely Irish wedding was a true pleasure and you and Andrew were such a lovely couple to work for! I wish you all the best for a wonderful life together!
  • Verka

Verka Brdarova · Married on 04/28/2019

Everlasting joy!

Recommend is not enough for Daniela!
    She made the best day of our life, The wedding day, even more special and marvellous!
    Every detail that we mentioned she made it a reality!
    Extremely good organiser and a friend that makes wishes come true!
    Huge thank You Daniela for bringing bigger joy and happiness on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Dolce Vita Weddings 8
  • I

Ian Barnett · Married on 01/09/2019

The best wedding planner in Rome

When my wife and I decided to get married in Rome we quickly realised that a wedding planner would be essential. We spoke to several different individuals and companies, both in the UK and in Italy and found Daniela with Dolce Vita Weddings to be the best by far.

Once we started planning the wedding with Daniela it was immediately clear that we'd made the right choice. Daniela says that she offers a bespoke service and that's exactly what she does; we described what we wanted our wedding to look like and she understood what we meant and gave us exactly what we wanted. There was no pressure to make the wedding bigger or more expensive and her advice regarding things that we hadn't thought of and little details that would make the day even better was invaluable.

Throughout the whole process Daniela was on hand to answer any of our questions very quickly and guide us through all of the paperwork and Italian bureaucracy, which to an outsider can be daunting but with Daniela it was a breeze.

Our wedding simply couldn't have happened without Daniela and I'm confident that nobody else would have done as good of a job as she did, we're also proud to now count Daniela as a friend and hope to meet up with her and Scot dog for many years to come whenever we visit Rome.

If you're getting married in Rome, speak to Daniela and you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Ian, thank you a thousand times for your lovely words! Helping you and Victoria plan your wedding in Rome was an honour for me. A truly heartfelt wedding I'll never forget. And it's such a joy for me too to count you as my friends. Meeting you again in Rome for coffee after a year from the wedding was a real pleasure! Keep in touch; a big hug to you and your dogs from me and Scot : -)))))

Mio. · Married on 09/15/2018

If you want peace of mind go with Dolce Vita Wedding Planning

Daniela was absolutely fantastic to work with from beginning to end. I made a quick trip to Rome a few months before the wedding date and Daniela set up visits to some potential venues and made time to accompany me. Her advice was always practical and in our interest. Daniela could not have made it easier for us on the day of our wedding. All the vendors that she selected to work with us were professional and beyond courteous. All we had to do was enjoy the day and focus on each other. Without hesitation I recommend Daniela.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Dear Pio and Minh, it was such a joy for me to help. You truly are wonderful people and it was an honour for me to help. Thank you a thousand times for your lovely review and thank you for making the planning such a lovely experience for me too! Take care!

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

Mr and Mrs Hilton 7th September 2018

If your looking to get married in Rome please please choose Daniela!
    We had the most incredible wedding day and it was all made stress free by having Daniela’s input from start to finish.
    Being from UK we didn’t know where to start when it came to arranging a wedding in Rome but Daniela made everything run smoothly, I never thought I would be so clam whilst planning my wedding!!!
    Everything was perfect on the day from the flowers to the venue.
    Daniela is so friendly and professional nothing is too much to ask.
    We are so grateful for all your help, our only wish would be to do it all again!
    Grazie Lauren and Tom xx

Sent on 05/17/2019

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Lauren and Tom, and for being so nice all through the planning and for your always smiling faces! So happy I was able to make it all stress-free, that’s one of my main goals. Thanks for giving me the chance to be part of your special day!!! Keep in touch!
  • Lea

Lea Pascal · Married on 07/05/2018

Taste, ease and charm

Daniela made everything about planning our wedding from Chicago easy. She was also so assuring, whenever I got anxious, that things would work out. We met ahead of time and she made everything go smoothly, and still managed to make me feel like this was all a customized experience for me and my husband (which of course it was!). Having her translate on the day was also just another source of comfort. I would recommend her a million times for anyone who wants taste, ease and charm. Thank you, Daniela! We adore you, - Lea and Nick

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Dolce Vita Weddings 9

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

What a pleasure to help you, Lea! And thanks so much for this lovely review. You’ve been absolutely wonderful through the whole planning and I’ll never forget your always smiling face! Thanks again for this chance and hope you and Nick are doing wonderfully!
  • Amanda

Amanda Mendenhall · Married on 09/07/2017

Dream destination wedding in Rome couldn’t have been better

Highly recommend Dolce Vita Weddings for anyone who is looking to get married in Italy. Daniela was wonderful - quick to respond, well connected with the best local vendors, and so professional yet friendly. She helped us plan our ceremony at St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City + rooftop ceremony in the heart of Rome. The entire day was perfect and seamless all thanks to her!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Lovely Amanda, thank you so, so much for this wonderful review. A true pleasure to help you and Chris! I have so many memories of the day. a big hug to you both and your families!

Jenny Ryan-Roche · Married on 09/09/2016

best day of our lives!

When we decided to get married in Rome we thought it would be difficult to organise it from Scotland however Daniella made everything easy and run very smoothly. Danielle was very professional, always responded to our emails promptly. Daniela suggested the best photographer, restaurant, florist and car hire to make our day just as we wanted it. We have beautiful pictures and memories of our perfect day and it is all thanks to Daniela. We even borrowed Daniela's dog for our photos which was very special for us as our own dogs couldn't be there. Daniela went over and above to make our day perfect and she is a wonderful, caring person. If you need a wedding planner, Daniela is the best!

Dolce Vita Weddings 10
    Dolce Vita Weddings 15
    Dolce Vita Weddings 16
  • KneeKnee

Naomi · Married on 09/01/2016

Incredible and beyond our imagination

Words fall short in expressing our sheer gratitude to Daniela at Dolce Vita Weddings for executing our destination wedding so flawlessly.

As a couple from the States, planning our wedding abroad in a language we aren't fluent in, in a country who operates differently than our own, the task seemed daunting and impossible. That all changed when we met Daniela for the first time. From our initial meeting, to all the details in between, up to the wedding day, Daniela was an absolute blessing. There was nothing I had to worry about because I knew it would be handled. Doing business with a different time zone and mostly through e-mail, Daniela was always quick to respond and was thorough in all communication. If the conversation required more thought process, we would have a Skype conversation to ensure nothing was forgotten. She had ideas I myself would have never thought of, and our day was outstanding. We had in total 40 guests from the States and Italy who marveled at how wonderfully everything turned out. Myself and my husband could not have dreamed up a better outcome for our day and we will forever be grateful to Daniela and her expertise.

From the bottom of our hearts, our most sincere thanks to Daniela and Dolce Vita Weddings. Thank you for turning an idea into reality and for turning our wedding day into more than we ever thought possible.

• Antonella

Antonella Bonanno · Married on 05/10/2016

Exceeded expectations of my dream wedding. Full of inspiring ideas, listens and applies exactly what you want (and more) with breathtaking results.

if you're looking to hire a wedding planner for your big day, it's clearly a very important event for you so the decision, among many you now have to make for the organisation of the perfect day, on the person you choose to plan it is really important in itself. You're making a series of investments - of time, emotions and money. Daniela is the perfect combination of sweet and flexible but firm with managing your expectations of what's possible or not recommended; calm and collected but gets things done (important when, no matter how level-headed you are as a bride, you will get moments of stress and maybe slight panic); has an eye for class and elegance, but working within your budget and what's realistic for you. Throughout the planning process with Dani during the months leading up to the wedding obviously I had an idea what the day would be like when everything was put together, but never did I expect it to be as beautiful, elegant and perfect for my dream day. Dani was really good at listening to what our ideas and style was and applying exactly that to her recommendations but adding her own ideas based on our overall vision- this was so important as she just "got it". There was also never any pressure to spend more or go over the top, she was always guided by us but took the lead when I wasn't sure what I wanted on certain things, finding the right solutions that she knew we would like, and alternatives if necessary so we had options to choose from and helping us get to quick decisions. She simplified things when we were getting in knots and not able agree as a couple...I would definitely hire again if we had to go back in time (as hopefully it is the only time :)). I'm always following Dani on Insta and Facebook as I still love seeing all the gorgeous weddings she organises - all different and clearly personalized to each couple's style. She's no cookie-cutter planner!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Dolce Vita Weddings 26
    Dolce Vita Weddings 27
    Dolce Vita Weddings 28

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Awww dear Lella, thanks a thousand times for such a lovely review! Hope you and Giovanni are doing great!
    Also thanks for sharing some pictures of that wonderful wedding I'll never forget. You were both so nice and it was a true pleasure helping you create your dream wedding. And I still remember your amazing, super-classy dress; you were absolutely stunning in it!
    And thanks for keeping following me! What a joy for me! You're a star!
    Take care and really all the best from the bottom of my heart!

Kat Rao · Married on 03/09/2014

Magical Wedding

Daniela made all of our Roman wedding dreams come true. Beyond having incredible experience and knowledge of venues and vendors in Rome, she was a pleasure to work and collaborate with. Daniela was attentive, responsive and caring even at a distance! She made it feel like she was in New York with us, not off in our dream city (Rome). We will be forever grateful to her for giving us the magical memories of our wedding day. A fairytale!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Dolce Vita Weddings 29

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Beautiful Kat, thank you a million for your lovely review! I've loved being part of your big day and meeting all your nice guests and families. And I have wonderful memories of all the planning: an absolutely wonderful bride to work for! Hope you and Jatin are doing great and send you and your families a big hug from Rome!

Scott Roelofs · Married on 12/03/2013

7 years and counting

Daniela is was amazing. It has been 7 years since we meet her and our wedding is still one of the most memorable for us and our family. Daniela made sure that we had the wedding of our dreams. She is the best!

Dolce Vita Weddings 30
    Dolce Vita Weddings 31
    Dolce Vita Weddings 32

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Thank you sooo much, Scott and Amber! Time flies! You still remain one of the most beautiful couples I’ve ever met and had the honour to help. Thanks for also sharing these pictures!
  • Victoria

Victoria Morrell · Married on 04/09/2013

Excellent service

Daniela is professional and approachable and has great knowledge of the area. She planned our wedding with precision and care. Everyone had a great time! I just wish we could do it again.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, dear Victoria for your lovely review, even after so many years! Can't believe how time flies! Hope you and Jonathan are doing great! A big hug to you both and your children.
  • Nathalie

Nathalie El Khoury · Married on 06/01/2019

DolceVita Weddings

Planning a wedding abroad is not easy, but Daniela made sure the best vendors were chosen and everything was perfectly executed on our wedding day!
    On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Daniela was handling it. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful that we picked her to help us throughout our wedding planning.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Dolce Vita Weddings 33

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

To be your wedding planner was such a huge pleasure and honour for me, Nathalie! Thank you for letting me be part of these 3-day celebration with you and Mansour, your families and a crowd of lovely people so happy to celebrate your big day. You are a beautiful couple and you were oh so elegant in your wedding dress! Wishing you all the best and an amazing life together!