Dolce Vita Photography Reviews

Dolce Vita Photography 5
Dolce Vita Photography 6
Dolce Vita Photography 7

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2011

How many photographs have you looked at that looked like the one before? Think of an event and the photographic setting is typical of what you've already seen. With Dolce Vita Photography, this is NOT the case-every picture, every setting, every moment is uniquely captured. Simply glance through Kristie's photographs, and you can't help but smile along with the subjects that she-and her very talented team-so perfectly captures.
    I've worked with Kristie twice and each time she took the time to hear what I wanted, and offered professional advice and guidance. From beginning to end, she worked dilligently to capture the best angles, images, and product that represented who I am and not just "someone else".
    From price, to professionalism, to service, to her hometown values, Kristie went above and beyond my expectations....and then some!
    -Amanda

Sent on 06/20/2011

Kristin · Married on 10/16/2010

Kristie is awesome. She has an eye for the perfect shot. She is so efficient and so talented. Kristie is truly a professional! From her attention to detail to her responsiveness, she is one of a kind. From looking at her schedule it's no secret she is in high demand but you would never know it by the individualized attention she gives. I felt like her most important client! She has a "can do" approach to all requests. I hope to use her for future photographic needs and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2010

Kim · Married on 07/24/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Kristie. She was absolutely amazing through the whole process. When looking for a photographer, I was scared that I would have to spend a fortune to get good quality images. But, Dolce Vita is very reasonable. I love that I got a CD with all the pictures on it so I am not obligated to buy prints or an album from her. Some of the shots she got were absolutely breathtaking. I will be using her for everything in the future!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Kelly · Married on 06/26/2010

Kristie photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding day. She is beyond professional and very easy to get along with! She always answered my phone calls and responded to e-mails within a day. Kristie created a custom package for the amount of coverage we needed to fit within our budget. We went to multiple locations on each occasion. With every picture, she would guide the wedding party on how to smile or stand, which gives a lot of variety and not a single boring shot! Our photos are unique and beatiful- everything I had hoped for. Every photo turned out so well, it's impossible to pick a favorite! I cannot think of a single negative experience with Dolce Vita and will be using them in the future. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2010

Sheila · Married on 06/12/2010

Kristi was awesome to work with! Very professional and easy to get a hold of. She really took the time to sit with me and draw up an outline of the whole wedding day, which was a huge help to me. She put a Loy of effort and time into our meetings. I've only seen a few pictures so far, but I absolutely love them and can't wait to see the rest! Very artistic and beautiful, it's exactly what I was hoping for for my wedding pictures.

Sent on 07/18/2010

Beth · Married on 04/10/2010

The photographers for Dolce Vita were amazing. Kristie did such an awesome job at capturing the day for us. From the small things to the bigger things. She got some great shots that I didn't even realize she had took. Our other photographer, Robin got some amazing shots of the guys and she really captured my husband's personality. Our pictures came out beautiful and I would recommend them to anybody and everybody! Kristie was very professional and great to work with. She knew exactly what she was doing and made my girls and I feel very comfortable.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Amanda · Married on 03/20/2010

I think deciding on a photographer was one of the hardest choices I had to make while planning my wedding. We got engaged Oct 18 2008 and were so excited so we started planning and picking out vendors. To make a long story short we chose a photographer (who i won't name) and a few months later had our engagement session. We hated them. So we dropped them and chose a new photographer, Dolce Vita Photography. We met with Kristie at the beginning of 2010 and from the time we met her we knew she was the photographer we should have gone with from the begining. Kristie is SO nice and she listened to everything that we wanted. She is also very creative! For our engagement pictures we went to this really neat abandoned barn and the pictures were unbelievable!
    Kristie has a great turn around rate for the pictures as well! You wont have to wait months to get them back! She is also very good about responding to emails! On our wedding day, she captured everything I had asked her to! I have only seen a sneek peak of our wedding pictures, but I am amazed by them! Kristie, Robyn and Christie were all great! I can't thank them enough! I have received so many compliments on our engagement pictures, and the sneek peek wedding pictures!
    I will definately be using Dolce Vita Photography for ANY pictures that I ever need! I would definately reccommend Kristie and her other photographers for any photography service you'd need.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 04/14/2010

sara · Married on 08/28/2009

Kristi did our engagement pictures and wedding pics!! I loved both and would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Katie · Married on 08/23/2009

Kristie did an amazing job on my wedding photography! She took sooo many photos! The cost was extremely reasonable, especially since I got married on a Sunday. Kristie and her photography partner, Robyn were so much fun. They felt like guests at the wedding and caught EVERY moment. The photos and poses were natural and caught mine and my new husband's personalities. Kristie is also an artist, utilizine black and white, sepia, fish eye lenses, and getting up close to get every detail.
    The online gallery is fantastic! And Kristie went above and beyond my expectations by printing up personalized cards for the place settings to let the guests know the web address and when the gallery would be available. We are getting a disc and the copyrights to print our own photos, but Kristie can work with you and your needs. I can't wait to have more life events so Kristie and Dolce Vita Photo can take pictures!

Sent on 09/30/2009

Anne · Married on 07/24/2009

Absolutely amazing. Kristie always emailed back within a day (usually less). She brought two extra photographers along at no cost to us. I've only seen a few so far, but the pictures are amazing! She allowed us to substitute the engagement session for another hour of coverage at the wedding. She gave us a great deal and really worked with our budget. Kristie and her team were amazing--all my bridesmaids were practically best friends with one of the girls she brought by the end of the wedding. Several guests at the wedding mentioned that they were there for every single important or candid moment. They did everything we wanted and more. Honestly I cannot rave enough about them. If you are looking for a photographer, I very strongly suggest you use them.

Sent on 08/13/2009

Nikki · Married on 06/13/2009

I had the pleasure of having Robyn and Kristi doing the photography for my wedding. They both were superb! They were fun, creative, and willing to do whatever it took to get the winning shot. I felt very comfortable asking them questions. I feel that I gained two wonderful friends from the experience. Robyn and Kristi were very friendly, helpful, and attentive to details. It was comforting to know that my photography was in good hands. It was one thing I was not stressed about on my wedding day. I knew that I was in good hands with them. I would highly recommend them. I will definitely be recommending them to family and friends. I will definitely be using them again in the future. Thank you Robyn and Kristi for a wonderful job. I am very excited about seeing the photographs!

Sent on 07/16/2009

Tara · Married on 11/29/2008

Kristie did an awesome job for our wedding pictures! We were so pleased with her professionalism & the quality of the pictures. Everyone loved them! I would recommend anyone to her for their wedding pictures.

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2008

Dolce Vita did a great job with my wedding. They were calm and easy to work with. They always get the best shots from just the right angle. They captured all the memories from our special day and more.

Sent on 04/17/2009

Stacy · Married on 09/07/2007

Kristie was very professional and accomadating! We had three young children and she did everything she could to make it a seamless expirience!

Sent on 04/06/2009

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2007

Kristie did awesome and is very creative:) We still look on the wall to our beautiful wedding day and smile! Thank you for making that possible!!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2007

I loved our wedding pictures. These girls made our very low cost wedding look amazing. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing! The pictures turned out better then I could have ever expected. They made sure that we had shots with all of our friends and family! And they gave me pictures that I will forever cherish! I would recommend them to everyone, and would love for them to one day photograph our daughters wedding! They are awsome!

Katie · Married on 06/14/2014

Our wedding was at the Krippendorf Lodge (Cincinnati Nature Center) on 6.14.2014. From the detail shots to the crazy things that happened on the dance floor, Amy D & Amy L made us feel comfortable & captured every special moment that took place on the most memorable day of our lives. It was like they were not even there. The perfect lighting of the sun shining through the trees, our outdoor wedding in the woods, and celebrating the love from our family and friends.... the Amys made sure each special moment was not missed!

Sent on 09/13/2014

sarah · Married on 06/19/2010

So happy with our wedding photos, they were exactly what he wanted. Priced very well and photographers are very friendly and fun to work with! Would def. recommened to a friend!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Shannon · Married on 06/14/2008

The photographers at Dolce Vita made my wedding day amazing! They were calm, professional and so coordinated that it made the entire day easy for me, my family and my wedding party. From the beginning, they were so passionate and energized to be a part of my wedding day. Their creative ideas and vision for the wedding photos was outstanding. They were willing to try anything...at one point, they were laying on their stomachs on a high school soccer field just to get the right angle! When I received the photos (very quickly after the wedding) I was so impressed with the way they truly captured the spirit of the wedding day. The photographs are gorgeous and I just couldn't be happier with Dolce Vita. I recomend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/05/2009

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2011

4.2
      3.5

Overall the experience was good with our photographers, but there were some shots that i would have assumed that she would have taken that were missed. It was left up to me to say which shots were to be taken.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Dolce Vita Photography's reply:

All special photos to be taken are spelled out by the bride and groom. We unfortunately do not know every guest and need a list. As a photojournalist we are there to capture memories as they happen and try to stay out of the way and creating moments. We deliver over 1500 images and this particular wedding we delivered many more than that. This is the first I have heard that images were missed. We strive very highly to make sure our clients are completely happy.

Heather · Married on 12/31/2007

3.8
      3.0

beautiful pictures all provided on cd rom

Sent on 05/13/2009