Dolce Vita Photography Reviews

Dolce Vita Photography 4
Dolce Vita Photography 5
Dolce Vita Photography 6
Dolce Vita Photography 7

Dolce Vita is AMAZING! The photos from my engagement sessions and wedding are absolutely beautiful.I get tons of compliments on them. I would recommend then to everyone!

Sent on 02/27/2013

I met Kristie years before I got engaged and had seen her work, so I knew as soon as I got engaged I wanted Her to photograph our wedding. Kristie was incredible! She was flexible with our meeting times, energetic, and seemed as excited as I was about my wedding. She was so thorough helping me with our wedding day timeline, decoration ideas, and even recommended other vendors that she knew would meet our expectations. We absolutely LOVED our engagement photos and received tons of compliments. She rolled with every idea we had, and also helped us pick a last minute location which turned out perfect. Her and her team made our wedding day photos fun, easy, and kept us on our target timeline. And again we were very pleased with our photos. We have since hired her to do our family pictures which we loved AGAIN! She never fails to exceed our expectations! We always love our photos! Kristie is always punctual, extremely professional, organized, and has a wonderful energetic personality. If I could give her and Dolce Vita 10 stars I would!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Meghan · Married on 07/28/2012

I would highly recommend Dolce Vita Photography to any bride or family. They were recommended to me through my sister-in-law who went through them for some family portraits that I fell in love with. Kristie the owner is an amazing person with a great personality and has a truly amazing gift for photography. She has gone above and beyond with our engagement photos and wedding photos and some other photos as well. My husband and I both felt extremely comfortable with them and loved each session and the pictures that we received after. We will definitely be returning to Kristie for our future photography needs!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Emily · Married on 06/02/2012

I couldn't have been happier with my choice to have Dolce Vita to capture the most important day of my life. Kristie and her team were AMAZING to work with. Picking a photographer was a tough decision for me until I met with Kristie. She was is so sweet, patient, and knew exactly what I wanted! Remember brides, just because someone has a digital camera, it doesn't mean they are photographer. Save yourself the trouble of looking around and hire Dolce Vita! She captures your day and tells the story through her camera. My pictures are beautiful!! Thank you again to Kristie and her team <3

Sent on 08/27/2012

Maria · Married on 05/11/2012

Kristie and her team were so amazing for our special day! They were so creative and fun all day. They were always a step ahead and ready for what the day had to bring!

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • User2651967 · 2+ years ago

Kristie from Dolce Vita Photgraphy did such a fabulous job. We intially used her for our engagement session and with some wedding plan changes, were able to use her for our wedding too. She is professional, kind, funny, and great to work with. Everyone comments on how beautiful my pictures are and I've often referred her to new brides. I would send my friends her way anyday! On the day of our outdoor wedding, we had a monsoon of a thunderstorm. Kristie and her assistant Gary didn't stop a beat. They continued to take priceless, memorable photos that can't be recreated. There was no need for a videographer because they captured every moment. Thanks Dolce Vita!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

Besides the groom, Kristie was the best decision I made for the wedding! She gives 110% with everything she does and she won't let you down! I have never felt so beautiful before, I think it was the way she takes pictures, she will make you look good! From engagement pictures to the guest book to the final wedding prints I couldn't have asked for anything better! She was such a pleasure to work with and I feel like we are friends now!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Staci · Married on 03/31/2012

My husband and I were married on March 31, 2012. I could not have been more pleased with our photographer Kristie Noel Blanch with Dolce Vita Photography. She did an excellent job and produced beautiful, breathtaking pictures for our engagement shoot and wedding photos. She is a true artist and has a very creative edge which puts her ahead of all other wedding photographers. I would highly recommend Dolce Vita Photography to all engaged couples and we will be using her for family photos in the future. Thank you Dolce Vita Photography for wonderful memories. Staci and Matt Leugers

Sent on 11/06/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2011

Absolutely amazing! Kristie and her team are the best. Loved every single photo!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Dolce Vita Photography 8
    Dolce Vita Photography 9
    Dolce Vita Photography 10
    Dolce Vita Photography 11
    Dolce Vita Photography 12
    Dolce Vita Photography 13

Andrea · Married on 10/15/2011

I am pleased to say that we had the best photography company for our wedding! For our engagement pictures, I wanted to go to my family's property that is over an hour away and Kristie drove all the way out there to shoot our pictures. They were incredible shots and we were so happy with them! For the wedding day we had Sarah and Maria who were both great and understanding. On the way to the reception we found out our DJ had stood us up and they knew how to keep us laughing and keep the show going. I am very excited to see the wedding pictures and thankful we chose Dolce Vita for our special day!

Luke and Andrea Bourquein

Sent on 10/26/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2011

While planning for my wedding, the most important detail was hands down tracking down a great photographer. I wanted to make sure that every moment was captured and stress free the day of the wedding and the months leading up. I stumbled upon Dolce Vita Photography after over hearing a friend that used them for her wedding. I looked through her pictures and fell in love. After initially meeting with Kristie, I immediately booked my wedding! The day of my wedding went sooo smoothly. We had a large wedding party/family and plenty of guests and we managed to get photos finished and end up at the reception early! Even though I haven't received my wedding photos yet since I just got married; I am not the least bit worried, they will be beautiful:)

Sent on 10/17/2011

Dolce Vita Photography's reply:

Jessica, your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and so much fun!!!! You are without a doubt a friend who will be in my life for a long time. I am so honored to find brides that I bond really well with and I cannot wait for you to see your photos!!!! :)

Season · Married on 10/01/2011

Dolce Vita offers a variety of packages that are affordable and of a great variety. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with our pictures. Dolce Vita captures every angle imagineable and are very creative on different settings to take pictures in. Kristie was my main photographer and I'm overly pleased with how comfortable she made me and my husband feel. She was so good that she would slip in to take pictures and we wouldn't even know she was there. Kristie traveled to my parents home town to take engagement pictures because she knew how important it was for us to have pictures where I grew up. We are avid Indianapolis Colts fans and she met me and my husband in Indianapolis to capture some images in front of Lucas Oil Stadium. We have not received our wedding pictures yet but have seen a couple samples and WOW!!!! What a talented individual! THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR DAY!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Bridget · Married on 09/10/2011

1 year ago I was searching all over for a photographer and I had emailed everyone in our area, Kristie was the only one that ever emailed me back and was so anxious to meet us and set things up!!! She had so many pictures to show us and I just feel in love with all of their work. Kristie was very well organized and anytime I had questions all I had to do was email her get ahold of her on facebook and she wrote back within minutes or a few hours, and everytime she responded she was very helpful and sweet with everything!! Her team did a great job Robyn was so helpful and just so fun to work with!! They didn't pressure us or rush us at all, they said its your guys day so we will do whatever pictures you want and that was so reassuring and made us feel a lot better!!! Kristie and her team are AMAZING to work with and do a great job!!!! Thanks to everyone that made our pictures amazing and worth every penny!!!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Alison · Married on 09/10/2011

First I would like to start off by saying that Kristie and all of her staff are very professional and the sweetest girls ever. They made me and my husband feel so comfortable for the engagement shoot and our very special wedding day. Kristie also risked her life to climb over the Purple Peole bridge just to get some amazing photo's:) I also got my engagement/wedding sign in book and it was a hit at the wedding and everyone not only loved it but were very jealous of it lol... I would use Dolce for any very special and dear to my heart event over and over!

Nick and Alison Durante

Sent on 10/24/2011

Abby · Married on 07/29/2011

Kristie and her crew at Dolce Vita Photography were amazing! My friend used them for her wedding that I was in and then I used them for my wedding and I have reccommended them to many of my friends who are tying the knot! The packages are affordable, their work is AMAZING, and they bring such a great energy while photographing every detail of the BIG day! I love that you get the copyrights for the pics and they come back on a CD in a timely manner too.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2011

Pictures are very important to me and selecting a photographer that I trusted was high on my priority list. I am so happy that Kristie and Dolce Vita did my wedding photography! I heard of her from 4 of my friends using her and their pictures were amazing! When I met Kristie at our first meeting, I really liked how she was enthusiastic about my ideas and really listened to what I was envisioning. She was super organized and did a great job of managing my bridal party of 18! I absolutely love my pictures!!! There are so many! She has an amazing eye for detail! She also helped me put together my timeline for the day since I wanted pictures in 6 different locations! Kristie is so talented and a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Stacey · Married on 07/10/2011

I had an amazing experience with Kristie and Dolce Vita Photography. Kristie came to Cancun with my for my destination wedding and was willing to be extremely patient and detail-oriented with everything I wanted on my wedding day and more. We had a honeymoon photoshoot too and those pictures are to die for! I am so blessed to have picked her as our wedding photographer bc the pictures were by far the most important thing about my big day. Pictures last a lifetime and ours are wonderful. Thank you Kristie Bulach! ;0)

Sent on 11/05/2011

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2011

My husband and I just got our wedding pictures back and we can not believe how wonderful they are. Krisite at Dolce Vita Photography surpassed all our expectations. She caught all the major moments and then she caught the small details that really made the whole wedding go together. We are currently trying to decide what pictures we want to print and there are way too many great pictures.

Kristie was so wonderful throughout the entire process. She was helpful even with aspects of the wedding that she was not responsible for. I mentioned to her I could not find pink shoes and before I knew it she was sending me pictures of pink shoes she either found online or while she was out shopping. She has such a great heart and a wonderful eye for details and what makes a picture wonderful. She is very easy to work with and such a pleasure to be around. No matter what, you know you will get the best from her.

Sent on 09/06/2011

stacey · Married on 06/25/2011

we could not be happier with our decision to hire kristie to photograph our big day! we shopped around before she was referred to us from someone who had family photos done with her, and we are glad we waited! could not be more personable! very easy to communicate with/easy to reach. fun to be around, comforting, and energetic! makes every couple feel extremely important/like they're her number one priority! recently received our wedding pics back and everyone we show them to cannot believe how unique they are! very highly recommended!! =)

Stacy · Married on 06/04/2011

I was referred to Kristie by one of my friends and I am so happy I decided to go with her. She was so great to work with and always willing to work with you. Kristie took amazing engagement and wedding pictures, captured everything. Everyone I have shown loves my pictures!! Great photographer!!

Sent on 08/18/2011

melissa · Married on 05/29/2011

From the moment I meet Kristie our personality’s just clicked. She was easy going and willing to listen to what I wanted. Today so many brides are undecided about the overall theme of their wedding and they seek the help of wedding vendors. But, in my case coming from the industry I knew what I wanted down to every single last detail. Kristie took the time to listen to my wants rather than tell me which, often time others fail to make in the routine of planning everything. I explained I wanted not your typical everyday wedding shots I wanted her to capture emotion. I wanted a journalist approach to look back and see those fine details I work so hard on creating. My photos turned out better than I could ever image! Everyone who has seen the photos has said WHO WAS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER?? Here entire team is professional and just a fun group to be a around. It was a little bitter sweet on the wedding day we had become buddies through the whole planning process. For any important event like the birth of my child I will always choose Kristie to document those precious moments.

Melissa Kehayes

Sally · Married on 05/21/2011

I was really having trouble finding a photographer for my wedding! Then I found Kristie with Dolce Vita! I'm so glad I did! She was truly amazing and my pictures are absolutely beautiful! She captured everything I could have ever wanted and more. She got shots where I didn't even know she was around! She was always there when I needed here. Even if she was busy at the time she got back to me in a timely manner. Whether it be email, text, or a phone call! She is truly talented and just amazing! I will use her for the rest of my life! She brought my big day back to life for me just through my pictures! :)

Erika · Married on 05/20/2011

Kristie does a great job. Makes you feel special and feel like you're her top priority. She does great work and always tries to get new and exciting photos. She's reasonablly priced and you definitely get what you pay for - in a great way! :)

Sent on 08/17/2011

tami · Married on 04/30/2011

I could not have made a better choice when i chose dolce vita for my wedding photography. They made my entire day fun and relaxing. My two photographers were willing to do anything to make the day go smoothly. I got tons of great pictures, both traditional and unique! I would HIGHLY recommend dolce vita to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 08/21/2011

Katlin · Married on 04/16/2011

Kristie was so helpful with the whole wedding process. She made everything feel so stress free. She even came all the way out to my house for our engagement shoot and walked through all of the mud so that we could get pictures in our barn. They turned out great!!
    A week before my wedding my hair and make up artist backed out. I rememebered that Kristie had helped me find other vendors for my wedding, so I called her, not expecting much being that my wedding was only 7 days away. An hour later I got a phone call from a good friend of Kristie's who does hair and make up and was available to come out to the church and do mine, my mother's, and my bridesmaids hair and make up. And we all ended up looking great!
    It ended up raining on my wedding day and Kristie and her team found so many ways to get great outdoor pictures and still keeping us dry and warm.
    All of my pictures turned out great and she got them back to me way earlier than I had expected.
    I can't wait to hire Dolce Vita Photography again to do my baby's pictures!

Sent on 08/17/2011