59 Reviews for Dolce Studio Films

Reception (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

This studio was extremely easy to work with. They were very professional, and offered flexible payment options. the videographer they sent to our wedding was friendly, nice and professional. We haven't received the final product yet, but they have done work for other couples we know and their videos are stunning. Cant wait to see ours!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful experience with Dolce Studio Films for our wedding videography. Haynal was responsive and addressed any questions I had in the weeks leading up to our wedding. She even called a few days prior to our big day to make sure there were no last-minute concerns or issues that needed to be handled. Our videographer, Mat, was fantastic! He also called and introduced himself to us a few days prior to our wedding. On our wedding day, he was very friendly and down-to-earth, professional and discreet. He was careful to stay in the background, and I didn't even notice him at all during the entire ceremony. He also did an incredible job editing our wedding film, and my husband and I were thrilled with the results! We have watched it numerous times, and never get tired of seeing all the love and beauty that was so perfectly captured on our special day. We would highly recommend Dolce Studio Films to anyone who is looking to preserve their special memories forever on film. There are various videography packages to choose from, suiting most any budget. Definitely give them a call or send them an e-mail! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture User5613270, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Haynal met with me prior to the wedding to walk through how the day would go. Our videographer, Mat, was prompt, professional, and very unobtrusive. My grandmother is 96 and was unable to attend the wedding, but said after watching our video that she felt as though she had be there for the whole thing. Recommend.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dolce Studio Films exceeded all my expectations and delivered a beautiful, genuine, and joyous video of my daughter’s early November wedding. It was a last-minute decision to hire a videographer, and fortunately Dolce had one available for the date. Haynal provided excellent service and was very responsive to me, communicating instructions, options and advice very clearly, with full details of what to do and what to expect, on the day of the wedding and afterwards. Our videographer, Natasha, was wonderful. She was really nice to have around, at the church and the reception, yet we hardly knew she was there. All of the filming was done very unobtrusively, as promised. Natasha was very understanding of our requests and easy to work with. The video editor was great, too, and incorporated all our wishes and song selections. The final product was outstanding! The video truly captured the fall wedding day atmosphere and happiness, and made everyone look lovely, most especially the bride! Watching the video made us smile, laugh, and get teary-eyed all at once.

Profile Picture User4548336, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Dolce Studio if you are looking for a great videographer! I knew I wanted to have a video from our wedding, but was a little hesitant because I normally feel very uncomfortable in front of the camera. We had Erin as our videographer and a lot of the times I did not even realize she was taping. It was not until I saw the video that I realized how great she was at capturing all of the special moments and details from the day. She was fantastic to work with and not one of those annoying vendors that is always in the way. She blended into the crowd and I couldn't believe all of the things she was able to capture, especially since it was just her. For the editing, we worked with Shayna, who was just as great to work with. I had a very specific idea of how I wanted my video to flow (I choose the Little Black Dress package since I basically just wanted the 15 minute highlight video) and Shayna took all my ideas into account when editing the film. It came out even better than I was hoping. I can't thank everyone at Dolce enough for putting together such a great video of our wedding!

Profile Picture michelle, 5/19/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I hired Dolce Studio Films to cover our wedding on April 13, 2013. We chose the Duo Couture package which included two videographers for 8 hours of coverage. When meeting with Haynal for the first time, we liked that she was so thorough with her description of her business's work and policies. She was very up front and to the point. We saw many samples of Dolce Studio films and were impressed with the quality. Haynal was also very flexible with us during our planning process!

We have yet to receive our final film, but I was happy that we were allowed to be involved in the editing process. That is a very nice touch and much appreciated as I had a specific "vision" for how my video would be.

Both of our videographers showed up on time and were very professional. My husband and I both commented that we hardly realized they were even there!! Never were they in the way, or "in our faces".

I have no doubt that our final product will be phenomenal. We are very happy to have our most precious and valued memories caught on film. You can't put a price on that!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/13/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

When researching videographers I was immediately impressed with the sample footage I received from Dolce and then later with the time and attention Haynal gave me answering all my questions. She really took the time to explain the process and gave me enough information for me to make the best decision for our wedding. I loved that she wasn't pushy or trying to "up sell" me as some vendors do.

Our wedding day we chose to have two videographers to capture all of our special moments and I was quite pleased with how professional they both were. They did such an amazing job at blending in that you really never notice they are there but they capture everything and are very unobtrusive. I would highly recommend them to any Bride who is looking for quality work and professional attitudes. We are really looking forward to seeing what they put together for our final product and I love that we also have the option to purchase the raw footage!

Profile Picture Reanna, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dolce provided the most amazing level of customer service. They were extremely responsive beginning with the initial conversation through the entire process. On the very day of her wedding, our daughter requested a change in the coverage schedule and Dolce made the change without question. Since the wedding the filmmakers have been working with my daughter and son in law as if they were Dolce's only client. All this attention to make sure the final film is absolutely perfect-just the way they want it to be.

Profile Picture Ray and Lori, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the very first inquiry Dolce's customer service was nothing short of outstanding. Our first conversation was with Haynal Papp and she made us feel as if we had known her for years. Throughout the process Haynal was extremely responsive to every question and suggestion we had she made us feel as if we were her only customer and our daughter's wedding was the only wedding she was filming in September. On the day of the wedding my daughter changed her mind and wanted thier video to include her getting ready/dressed - she called the videographer and ask if she could make a last minute schedule change. The videographer made the accomodation with an outstanding level of professionalism. My daughter and son-in-law were thrilled with the level of service and professionalism demonstrated by the videographers.
We shopped many companies and we found Dolce to be the vest vaule.
We strongly recommend Hayal and the entire Dolce team.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Haynal and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire experience! I called very close to my event date and Haynal assured me that all will go well and it did! The videographers were wonderful throughout the crazy rain-filled day!

Profile Picture User2741850, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

We booked Dolce Studio late into wedding planning after we decided to get a video of the big day. They were willing to work with us on the strict rules about video-taping at the church and were very low-key throughout the day. The LAST thing we wanted to worry about was the details of getting a good video and we were very happy with Erin, the tech who shot the wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hired Dolce Studios just a week or two before our wedding and they were great about accommodating us at the last minute! Everything was seamless and I didn't even really know they were there. It is great to have a video to remember the time. I thought they were reasonably priced as well.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved having Dolce Studio Films as our wedding videographer! Haynal and her team were extremely professional, friendly, and informative during our entire time working together. From our first email request for information, to the end of the wedding reception when the artists left, everything ran very smoothly. We especially loved having two artists there to capture all of the action, especially the separate simultaneous events (bride and groom getting ready, opening gifts, etc.) that one artist alone could not get. The BlueRay video that Dolce produced for us is simply fantastic, and we've loved showing it off to family and friends. We're so glad we went with Dolce, and we now have our special day captured on video for us to share with our children for years to come. Very highly recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a great experience with Dolce. Their style is what we were looking for to cover our wedding. Haynal was very easy to deal with and their videographers and editor were very professional. We were satisfied customer. Thanks!

Profile Picture User2752660, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Words can't describe how talented the videographers at Dolce Studio Films are (especially Ernest and Tracey). Our wedding coordinator recommended Dolce as being the best of the best. Haynal stayed on top of things until the day of our events; Dolce covered our Sangeet as well two days before the wedding, so there was a lot of coordinating to do and Haynal and Ernest made it seamless.

I waited to write my review until after we received our video. WOW!!! It is breathtakingly amazing. I don't know that any words I can find will do justice to what a special video Ernest created for us. It is absolutely perfect. It captured the feeling of our events exactly how they felt in that moment. We were all in tears throughout most of the video. We both turned to each other and said Ernest is amazing! He created such a wonderful memory for us. We can't wait to share this with our kids one day. We all commented on how we never felt like the videographers were there, Ernest and Tracey did such a good job of just blending into the background, and yet all of the shots are right there in the action as if they had been standing next to me all evening. They have such wonderul talent and one we feel very lucky to have had as a part of our day.

With all the costs of a wedding, we wondered if spending money on a videographer was necessary. I can now say it was the best decision we made. Even over our photographer! While it is nice to have pictures, nothing really captures completely what your day was like like videography does. I am now 5 months out from our wedding and the day has become a blur, but I watch our video and instantly the whole day comes flooding back. Our kids will one day be able to hear us say our vows, take our first dance, listen to the wonderful toasts of our families and friends, and watch their dad break it down on the dance floor. I will never be able to thank Dolce enough for this gift they have given us and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Galen, 4/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I loved working with Dolce! From the beginning, Haynal took a genuine interest in my wedding, and she worked with me to find the right videography package. She assigned me to two excellent videographers, Ernest and Erin, who contacted me before the wedding to discuss my expectations of them and what I hoped to get out of my wedding video; this helped me feel comfortable with them even before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, both were on time, nicely dressed, and unfailingly professional. They captured not only the key events of the day but also the details -- my mother smiling at my mother-in-law as they watch me get ready, my groom helping his father button his shirt, the maid of honor teaching the flower girl to dance, my toddler nephew (the ring bearer) sleeping in his father's arms, and my groom saying "she looks magnificent" as I walk down the aisle. When I watched the video, I felt like I was not only reliving my special day, but experiencing it from perspectives I hadn't seen before.

Post-production was also a pleasant experience; Ernest was also my editor and gave me a lot of input into the final product. He also answered my many questions along the way.

For those considering Dolce, I highly recommend having them cover the rehearsal and dinner as well as the wedding itself. Ernest did a great job capturing the relaxed setting of the evening and also the thoughtful and memorable speeches. This made a great prelude for the wedding video. Also, I suggest ordering the raw footage in addition to the finished product; I enjoyed seeing even more details of the day -- such as the sweet things the groom said before the ceremony -- than could be captured in the final video.

All in all, I had a wonderful experience with Dolce and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/19/11, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography

A wonderful company, they were totally willing to work with us and meet our needs. The videographer was not only a skilled professional, he was a fun and lovely person and we enjoyed hanging out with him in the couple of hours before our wedding. He was also very good at staying on the sidelines - most of the guests didn't even know we were shooting video, which was what we wanted. A wonderful vendor!

Profile Picture M, 10/29/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

A pleasure to work with and the videographer who was at our wedding was super nice and easy to work with. I'm very pleased:)

Profile Picture Amal, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dolce Studio Films was FABULOUS!!! I can't even begin to explain how much I love them, the video they made for us, and everything about the process. We knew we wanted two videographers, and the contracted time was not going to be enough. We thought it was expensive to pay overtime to both videographers. Haynal allowed us to have the videographers come at different times--so they both were only there for 8 hours, yet all 10ish hours of our event was covered. We only had one videographer for the getting ready moments, and then two for the big chunk of the wedding, and only one again at the end of the night. This worked perfectly for us, and Haynal did not make us pay any extra for this weird combination. I loved that we had input into the editing of our film--we choose music, we emailed back and forth with our editor about certain scenes, etc. When we received our video, we were thrilled! I've watched it about 5 times already (and I thought it was going to be something I'd watch maybe 5 times in my life!) The dvd did have a scratch on it, so Haynal sent another copy free of charge. Then, my mother in law called to order more copies. She happened to mentioned she was disappointed that part of the ceremony was editted (but didn't ask for anything in return). That ended up being a mistake and they are adding that section back in, and sending us new videos! Their customer service is phenomenal, they are responsive, and they are flexible--they want to make the day perfect for you! I would use them again if I could do it all over again!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Dolce was recommended to me by a close friend, and I couldn't have been more happy with the final product. The final video brought us back to our special day and captured things we didn't even know happened that day! Natasha was our shooter, she was so professional and discrete, and took some excellent shots. We would recommend Dolce to anybody and everybody!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/7/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I’ll update this when I get the video back, but knowing their portfolio, I know that I won’t be disappointed. Natasha was my shooter, and she was great. She had an easy going personality and was just as sweet as my photographers. In fact, they worked together only a couple weeks before my wedding, so they knew each other. That helped out a lot because they were able to assist each other in getting the shots they wanted. Hanyall was also a joy to speak with over the phone, and she was helpful in giving me tips, not only about video, but about wedding vendors in general

Profile Picture Mrs, 9/18/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dolce Studio Films did a great job with our wedding video. From start to finish it was a great experience. Our videographer Natasha was wonderful. I I don't remember seeing her at all throughout the day and evening, but upon watching our finished video, realized she was EVERYWHERE and got great footage of everything (the venue, candid conversations of people, speeches, the ceremony, etc). It was wonderful. We sent our video editor, Ernest, some music track selections to incorporate into montages, and he did so seamlessly. The video quality was outstanding and crisp. My (now) spouse and I were bouncing on the couch watching the video. The pricing was well worth it and there was no hassle. It is my pleasure to write this review and I'd recommend Dolce Studio Films to everyone!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/5/10, 1 Review
3.4

It's been 2 years since I received my video from Dolce Studios and I still don't like watching it. I've seen A LOT of wedding videos since then that are much better and look like movie trailers. My video, looked like an 80s video and it was a 2010 wedding. There just wasn't much depth to the video, it was a point and shoot shot. There was no camera panning, no smooth transitions, shots were awkwardly angled and the recording sounded bad too. I had a discussion w/ Haynal after reviewing my video and she didn't agree with my critiques which I thought was weird. She was defending her staff, which is understandable, but at the end of the day, I was not happy with it and she should've been more accommodating. Granted, my wedding was over at that point so there wasn't much to be done, the shots were what they were so even w/ the best editing I don't think the video could've been salvageable.

In the end, I suppose I got what I paid for. They weren't too expensive at the time, compared to blue sky studios, etc. But if I was to do it again (which I really wish I could), I would have picked a different videographer.

Profile Picture User760328, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

My family and I were very happy with their services and would recommend Dolce Studio Films to other brides!

Profile Picture Briana, 3/27/10, 1 Review
4.7

Dolce was great, from start to finish. They offer attractive pricing and the photogrpahers were very professional and meshed well with our guests. I highly recommend using them.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/24/09, 1 Review