Dolce Music Reviews

3 | Dorris, CA

3 Reviews for Dolce Music

Brilliant experience. Alana was very attentive and helpful, she recommended amazing musicians who made my wedding super special. Troy the pianist is talented beyond words! Glad to have found Dolce Music.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Lori Ann · Married on 04/19/2014

Dolce Music provided two types of music for our event. A guitar and violin duo played during the arrival of guests and we had a pianist for the cocktail reception. Both were fantastic. Between the time of our booking and the wedding I needed to make a couple of changes to timing and song selection. Ryan at Dolce Music was very responsive and accommodating and everything was orchestrated perfectly the day of. The musicians were very professional when they arrived at the venue. I would definitely recommend Dolce Music.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Christine · Married on 09/04/2010

I booked a guitarist for our ceremony and asked for specific songs to be played. They were able to accommodate my request for a small additional fee and arranged for us to hear the guitarist play the song over the phone so we knew what it would sound like. The guitarist did a great job at the wedding, was professionally dressed and arrived on time. Overall we were very happy with Dolce Music.

Sent on 01/30/2011