Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events Reviews

13 | Valley Springs, CA

13 Reviews for Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Dodasa is nothing short of amazing! From the moment I talked to Dawn on the phone, I knew that I was going to love the people and this place. Just from our conversations, I knew she was honest and sincere and I appreciated that so much. Then, we got to meet Mr. Don - what a guy! The two of them made us feel so at home and that the weekend was all about making sure we were enjoying ourselves. They didn't want us to worry about a single thing and that was obvious when they were taking care of everything - literally anything you could think of. And Jessica, their coordinator...I get choked up just thinking about how fortunate I was to have her in my corner! She is SO good at what she does and she does it genuinely. She takes care of everyone and everything for the whole weekend - it blows my mind! She took my vision and brought it to life, more than I could have imagined. There wasn't one detail missing - she thought of it all. The rest of the staff at Dodasa were SO friendly and accommodating. Sometimes I didn't know what to do with myself because they had already taken care of everything - just amazing. If you are looking for a weekend long, relaxing, fun, storybook wedding, then Dodasa is the place. The venue itself is OUT OF THIS WORLD. It's gorgeous and the set up they have is all you need. I got to spend my wedding weekend hanging out with my closest friends and family and actually got to enjoy every moment with them because of Dodasa and their staff. I need someone else to get married there and invite me just so I can go back! Love this place and these people.

Jason · Married on 09/02/2017

Dodosa Ranch is absolutely amazing! Dawn and Don and everyone who works on the Ranch really goes the extra mile to make everything carefree and easy breezy. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating and the venue really is stunning. They provided the officiant, who was the friendliest person ever, and also the DJ who had the party dancing. Our guests had a blast through the entire weekend, fishing, trap shooting, playing volleyball, horse shoes, corn hole, horse riding, amongst other things! The food was spot on for the whole weekend also. We just had the best time ever and our family and friends raved about how amazing a time they had. So thank you Dodosa, for a lifetime of unforgettable wedding memories!

Thanks for Everything!!
    J&D

Christin · Married on 06/10/2017

Our wedding was absolutely amazing!! The decor, the food, and the hospitality was all great. All our guests had a wonderful time, and everyone that stayed in the cabins loved them. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend. We wish we could have stayed longer! Thank you Don and Dawn for making our wedding weekend so great!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Christin! We absolutely loved sharing in your wedding weekend! We appreciate you taking the time to give a review of your experience. Wishing you and Rosco a Happy Life together! Dawn & Don

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I were lucky enough to get married at Dodasa in May. After finding Dodasa online, and even before visiting the ranch, we both knew it was where we wanted to get married. Dawn and Don were so wonderful to work with! They turn a one day celebration into an unforgettable weekend that everyone enjoys. Having an all-inclusive venue took so much stress off of us during the planning process and allowed us to be so much more relaxed going into our wedding weekend. When our wedding day arrived, everything was exactly as we envisioned it, down to the smallest of details. They created a more beautiful wedding experience than we could have ever imagined. Our guests still rave about what an incredible wedding it was (the best most had ever been to!) Dodasa is one of a kind! Thank you Dawn and Don!

Laura · Married on 10/24/2015

Dawn and Don are amazing! Dawn has so many ideas, and props you can use. There are cabins on sight for 50 guests to stay in. We have the property from Friday to Sunday, the catering, china, drink ware, set up, and tear down is all handled. They are always willing to let you come look at the grounds and talk about ideas. They have made most of the updates that they have told me about, and have added more than expected. There is a cafe on site, and activities for your guests to do while you get ready. Can't wait!!

CRYSTAL · Married on 12/20/2014

Stunning place to get married at everything is all inclusive. Accommodation for guests as well. Great food with plenty of flavor. Dawn has a unique style and is able to meet all your needs

Charlene · Married on 06/28/2014

Dawn and Don are great, they helped a lot with decorating and getting things together. This venue is absolutely beautiful!!! The cabins are great and convenient and the fact that you can fish stole my families heart away!!! One of the best things is that you can really put your own stamp on things at this venue, a lot of venues don't allow you to do things and with Dodasa you really can make it your own.

Our wedding was everything that we wanted it to be and more!! Thank you Dodasa Ranch for everything!!!

David · Married on 07/02/2011

Beautiful venue. Dawn & Don were great and very friendly and helpful. If it didnt rain it would be perfect. considering the circumstances it was close to perfect. The pictures were able to be taken outside which made it great!

Anthony · Married on 10/04/2014

When my fiancé, and I drove up to see Dodasa Ranch for the first time, we were nervous. Until we got to the end of the drive and met Mr. Don Parker. Before we left, I knew that this was it, because of him and his wife, Dawn. They offer the venue, tables, decorations, chairs, lodging, & meals throughout the weekend.
    There are cabins on site and can sleep 48 people. 6 cabins are decorated differently. Each has a king bed and 2 sets of bunk beds. There is a 12 person bunkhouse. There is also a bridal suite. All cabins have tempurpedic mattresses, air conditioning, mini-fridge, shower, toilet & 2 sinks w/mirrors and are very comfortable. Linens, tissue, pillows & coffee were provided for the weekend. Everything was clean. There was also a 3 br 2 ba cottage w/kitchen available that sleeps 8. We rented this as well and were very satisfied.
    Don and his crew cooked all of the appetizers and entrees for the night. Some great BBQ chicken, tri tip, potatoes, and veggies. Seriously, our guests really enjoyed the food. The staff during the cocktail hour & served buffet dinner was phenomenal, especially Megan and Gary. The decorations & table settings were the essence of simple & elegant, with rustic country chic thrown in to make my bride and our families feel right at home.
    It was truly a wonderful weekend and experience working with the Parkers. They are putting together a great place to celebrate life and love on their ranch. Don is literally working on expanding on a daily basis to make it a unique and memorable place not just for us as customers, but for the Parkers as well. They are a group of people who truly love what they do, and I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue. The only reason why I didn’t give a perfect score was b/c I don’t believe in perfect scores. There are so many things that you have to see for yourself & that I just don't have space to write about, so please just give them a call and go see it.

Kyle · Married on 08/09/2014

Dawn and Don are an amazing couple that provide a fantastic wedding venue; their relaxed personalities come through in all aspects. They are very hard working individuals that are extremely motivated to continue improving their facility in every single aspect. We are so pleased with how our event and photos turned out and we owe that largely to the work they put into make the place look amazing.

As far as decorations go, they have a TON of different items which you can use to spice up the place for your day. Dawn is great at listening to what you would like your theme to be and catering her decorations to your ideas. We didn't get to see the exact decor until the day of, but by explaining what we were hoping for (and sending a few pictures) we got exactly what we wanted! They supply all of the tables (handcrafted wood), chairs, place settings, silverware, and glassware as a part of the venue. Everything goes together great and makes the entire setup feel very uniform and complete.

Dodosa also provides the food for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. The food supplied for both meals was incredible. Many of our guests complemented the food and were surprised to hear that the venue was the one supplying it (not an expensive catering company). Unlike some other venues we looked into, we didn't get to do a tasting prior to the event, this wasn't a big deal for us and the food was absolutely delicious! We would highly recommend getting some of the appetizers they have as an option, they were a big hit!

The cabins are great to stay in, and the guests who stayed the night couldn't believe how comfortable the beds were! The cabins are super cute and provide many in-room amenities that you would find at a hotel. We really enjoyed the camp-like feel the cabins provided and I bet our guests would agree.

Overall we were very pleased with Dodosa and thank both Dawn and Don for making our day so special. We could not have done it without them!

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2016

3.5

Dodasa provides an experience unlike anything I could have ever imagined! Our entire family had the time of their lives during our wedding weekend and didn't want the party to stop. Dawn and Don were absolutely incredible and made our wedding stress free and something we will remember for the rest of our lives. Our families were beyond impressed with their experience and to see the smiles on all of their faces was exactly what we wanted at our wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful and Dawn and Don really think of everything when it comes to entertaining all of the guests. If you want a wedding to remember and your guests to have just as much as you this is the place!

April · Married on 04/01/2017

Get married here!
    My dream wedding was more than I EVER envisioned because my now husband found Dodasa Ranch! When they say "all inclusive" they mean it! The way the staff interacted with us was very refreshing. Their guests satisfaction is very apparent and so appreciated! Our weekend guests had a blast on the mechanical bull, boat cruising, and trap shooting. And we are still talking about the delicious food that was provided all weekend long! Thank you, Don and Dawn, for all your hard work to make this the magical wedding I so very much wanted! We are both still on cloud nine over it! So many of our guests are still telling us it's the best wedding they've ever been a part of!