5 Reviews for Doctor Feelgood's DJs

WONDERFUL COMPANY!! I would recommend Dr Feelgood to anyone for any event. We have used them for the past 3 years for our holiday event they worked with me on every detail so we were on the same page with everything.

Profile Picture Angela, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

The DJ was fantastic! She kept everybody entertained and once the dancing started there was never a down moment! The company was easy to work with and able to meet any specific needs that we had.

Profile Picture User6054556, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So happy with my choice of DJ. Not only was the DJ friendly and attentive, she went out of her way and did everything she could to make my big day easier and less stressful!

Profile Picture User6053023, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This was actually the second time we hired Doctor Feelgood's for a wedding reception! We had such a great experience with them the first time, we had to get them again. We even requested the same DJ! They are so professional. They made sure that they played the music that we wanted & didn't play the songs we didn't want. Our DJ was terrific! You can tell he really enjoys his job! He joined us out on the dance floor & fit right in with our crazy family. The dance floor was full until the music stopped! I would recommend Doctor Feelgood's to everyone. And especially Evan! You rock!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/4/14, 1 Review