D'Occasion D'Occasion Reviews

8 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

8 Reviews for D'Occasion D'Occasion

• Soon 2 B Mrs. Clark

Tamara · Getting married on 08/31/2019

She knows her stuff and will help with any and everything.

Sent on 05/02/2015

April · Married on 05/31/2014

Dominique is wonderful! She truly cares about her clients. She is very direct but compassionate. She will give you the very best value for your budget. Whenever I had questions or requested to meet her, she made herself available. Her staff was very professional and took care of us and our guests. Our guests are still talking about our wedding! She made everything much smoother and with her level of experience, she knew all the ins and outs of the industry. She is just amazing and I will definitely use her for any future events. The caterer she provided, her brother I think, made all of our food tasty and delicious. All of our guests were pleased! They even made some of the food to serve some of our special needs guests! The photographer, rick, was absolutely amazing! He took the BEST photos and took a massive amount of photos! I can't rave enough about Dominique and the top notch quality her and her team provides. Hire her!

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • Jessenia

Jessenia · Married on 11/15/2013

Dominique & the entire staff were simply AMAZING!!! My wedding was a dream come true in every aspect thanks to the dedication, support & detail in every aspect of my wedding. When I walked inside my church & the reception and saw the setup I simply wanted to cry because it was much more than I ever invisioned. Can't express enough how THANKFUL I am that I used their services :)

Sent on 12/08/2014

Anthony · Married on 06/30/2013

D'Occasion D'Occasion was a very professional company. Through our wedding stages including reception setup, ceremony setup, rehearsal, and nonetheless the during the wedding day itself. Dominique and her staff were very helpful and always communicating with myself the groom and best man making sure we were on schedule and helping with last minute changes. End results was a happy Wife.

Sent on 07/30/2013

martha · Married on 04/02/2011

A joy to work with.

Martha

Sent on 07/16/2011

Courtney · Married on 01/09/2010

Domonique was a great help. Not only did she give me the wedding of my dreams she also kept my in laws under control. It was much needed and really helped me remember that this was my day. I'm very thankful for everything her and her assistants did for me.

Sent on 07/12/2011
  • User3240703 · event on: 05/04/2013

D'ocassion is great. The staff is very professional

Sent on 05/06/2013

Kuatuara · event on: 02/22/2014

You will always be first on my list for any and all of my future events.

Sent on 12/08/2014