328 Reviews for "I Do" Weddings, Ltd. with Rev. Phil Landers

Jewish (3)
Evangelical (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Lutheran (1)

Rev Phil was great,funny,sweet and was on top of things for such short notice .

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Phil was awesome and having a "personalized" ceremony was exactly what we were looking for. All of our friends and family LOVED the ceremony and talked about it for days after.

Profile Picture Valerie, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

Rev Phil did an amazing job on our ceremony!
It was well planned and crafted and his delivery was spot on.
He did a great job with following up with us when things were due to ensure that we stayed on a good timeline.
Our friends and family were entertained and it made for a memorable experience.
We're very happy with his service and the outcome of our ceremony. What a great day!

We highly recommend Rev Phil! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jennfier, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

Rev. Phil did our ceremony last week and I couldn't even begin to tell you how perfect our day was! We had a small ceremony and wanted the perfect amount of romance and fun, Rev Phil completely nailed it! He was responsive to all our emails and extremely prepared. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

No doubt, Rev Phil is the best wedding officiant in Chicago. He is very professional and outstanding. He really spend his time with us through out the wedding planning. He is well organized and detailedly oriented. I'm truly impressed with his work and talent. I'm glad we had a lot of laughter and no boring moments during the entire ceremony. My wedding guests even remembered some simple details of our love story when the MC quizzes them during the wedding games. Rev Phil made our wedding ceremony so unique and unforgettable. Thank you Rev Phil!

Profile Picture janet, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Orthodox Christian

Rev. Phil is AMAZING and I highly recommend him!!!! All our guests loved him! He is very sweet, dedicated, funny, keeps everyone entertained and laughing the entire time. His ceremony was very meaningful and loved how he told our love story and our secrets about each other which made it very personal. After the ceremony our guest kept telling us how great he and our ceremony was. Rev. Phil takes great pride in what he does and it really shows. He was wroth every penny and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Landers is a great person that knows the right words to say to make not only your day special but your guest are included as well and with laughs and tears we couldn't have asked anything else. Everything was perfect

Profile Picture Mary, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am the mother of the bride...All night long we received compliments on how great it was, and that it was so personal.

Several people stated that at weddings the clergymen tend to go on and on and end up losing their audience, but everyone said he kept everyone's attention. He will make you laugh, cry, smile and really enjoy the ceremony.

My husband said---yep, he earned his pay...lol

I will give you a heads up, Rev. Phil is pricer than everyone else. But you WILL get your monies worth out of him. He spends several hours with the couple to ensure he has everything right to ensure your wedding is the best. This does not include the emails he sends out monthly with several suggestions that you may not have thought about. You will truly have a one of a kind wedding.

A week after the wedding we are still getting comments about the ceremony and how wonderful it was.

Profile Picture Vickie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The absolute best! Worth every penny! Rev. Phil will make your audience laugh, cry, and remember the ceremony. Most importantly he will make the day special for you and your partner. He will help you through every step of the planning process and answer any questions you have. He is quick to respond to any questions as well. He was so respectful of our wishes for out wedding. Do not look any further, Rev. Phil is the perfect person to officiate your wedding!

Profile Picture James, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil did a fantastic job officiating our wedding ceremony! He is very thorough and detail-oriented. He took the time and effort to really personalize our ceremony. He provided us with a complete script of our ceremony so that we knew exactly what to do and say. It was an emotion-filled ceremony with many laughs and cries (from us and our guests!). We received so many compliments from our guests - A number of people said it was the best ceremony they’ve been to! Rev. Phil really went above and beyond for us. He even attended our reception and said a blessing before dinner. We are so thankful to have found him and I highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil was very helpful when it came to the planning process of the ceremony and he also gave us instructions on what we needed to provide and different options for certain parts of the ceremony. He was easy to like when we first met him he is a super down to earth person and cracks jokes to help break the ice. Our friends and family have repeatedly told us this was the best wedding they have been to and we know it was partially because our ceremony was not boring and there was a cute love story and servers loves we both didn’t hear until that moment. 10/10 if I could rate him that highly I would!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Neither my husband nor I were particularly religious, nor did we know anyone personally who could officiate a wedding ceremony when we first began wedding planning. We searched around the internet, and found countless positive reviews for Reverend Phil. After our initial email up to the wedding, Reverend Phil was always extremely punctual in his replies. In our first meeting alone Reverend Phil got to know us, and based on the pieces of our story that he heard wrote an example portion of our ceremony. If that weren't enough, he asked us to describe a wedding ceremony in particular that we remembered. What we found out was that the wedding we remembered was officiated by one of his team members! Needless to say, the decision to go with Reverend Phil was a no brainer. Even though he is priced higher than other officiants, the quality of his work makes up for it. As expected, we had a countless number of people tell us how much they loved the ceremony and how special it was overall. We had one person tell us that she wants to hire him for her kids wedding (when time). My sister also said that she wants to use him for her wedding, however, she still has to find the guy for that to happen.

Photo for "I Do" Weddings, Ltd. with Rev. Phil Landers Review - Photo credit - Brian Slawson Photography
Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Phil helped us have the day we envisioned and was very easy to work with. He made the service wonderfully personal with our shared faith was woven throughout.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil is absolutely amazing! He is so wonderful at what he does. The Moto always is you get what you pay for - and that 100% describes Rev. Phil !! Everything he did from the planning to the love story that everyone enjoyed was more than we could ever ask for. We definitely scored when he found him and we were more than grateful to have him as our officiant. He's funny, caring and took so much stress off our shoulders. Worth every single penny we spent! The ceremony is the most important part of your wedding and he was able to make it perfect. The tears the laughter the smiles were on our guests faces while he was speaking. he was so accommodating and quickly responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Thank you so much Rev. Phil for helping in making our day the best day ever!! I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful man! Don't let money be your deciding factor, because he really is worth it all. Our guest enjoyed him and we received many compliments on how memorable our ceremony was! I could thank him a million times!! He is simply the best.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Phil was awesome. Yes he is expensive you you pretty much a wedding ceremony planner. He is super friendly and really easy to work. Myself and my wife live in Oregon, I am from Ireland and she is from Chicago so planing our wedding was a hassle. We decide on Chicago and found Rev Phil almost straight away. As ours was a destination wedding Phil made a huge effort to meet with us through different time zone over Facetime, Skype and many other mediums . He was always quick to answers emails and when all was said and done the ceremony was amazing. The best Thing about Rev Phil is he knows its your (actually the brides) day and makes sure your ceremony is the best it can be.
A word of advice, answer his email questions in detail, he needs the details to make your day great and it makes everything much easier on all parties..... trust me.
All in all if you want a class act of a wedding this is your only man ..... I wish I could give him a higher score than 5 out of 5

Profile Picture david, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding an unforgettable day! So many of our guests have told us how much they loved our ceremony because of how personal it was to our love and relationship. We could not have achieved that without you.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were beyond pleased with our experience with Rev. Phil, from start to finish. His organization, communication, delivery, and thoughtfulness far exceeded our expectations. All questions were answered promptly and thoroughly throughout the planning process. Though more expensive than other officiants we researched, our experience was worth every penny. The ceremony was personal and sentimental. We laughed and I cried (and cried and cried), exactly how we pictured it. Our guests continue to rave about the ceremony and we couldn’t agree more. One guest said if she had known her and her husband could have had a ceremony like ours, they would have forgone the traditional church wedding. She is writing Rev. Phil’s name down for future vow renewals. We cannot thank Rev. Phil enough for making our day absolutely flawless, beautiful, and perfect!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

We throughly enjoyed working with Rev. Phil to make our ceremony unique and memorable. Rev. Phil is extremely organized and thinks about every little detail. Rev. Phil made our family, friends, and guests laugh, cry, and smile the whole ceremony and made them feel very much apart of our special day. Rev Phil provided us with a full ceremony script so we knew everything that was going to be done or said, except for our secret things we loved about each other to be shared on our big day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

We hired Rev Phil this summer to officiate our wedding. We wanted a ceremony that would be memorable and tailored to us. We have been to many weddings. While all were beautiful and full of love, people only seemed to speak of the brides wedding dress, or the flowers etc. Rarely about the ceremony or officiant. Then it was all about the reception. Well that changed for our ceremony!

Rev Phil delivered a ceremony that was like none other. The tears of joy and laughter that filled the room was amazing. It has been months since the wedding and guests are still talking about it. We had people that could not attend ask us for a video since they heard so many wonderful things about it. He added little touches that were so wonderful. All based on discussions we had during meetings. Email,call,text or in person he was so attentive. He listened to every single thing we did or did not want.

He was also our wedding planner. The unity ceremony, the music cues, suggested readings and special touches were so us and so perfect. You can tell he truly enjoys to see people in love and be a part of their day.

We told him initially we wanted to share "us" with our guests at our ceremony. He did just that.

Thank you Rev Phil. Thank you so very much.

Profile Picture Brendan and Andrea, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I had some trouble figuring out who was going to officiate our wedding... Then Rev Phil came along and we couldn't have been more blessed. From the first day we met with him until our wedding day, he was very involved and very organized! Even now, after our wedding, he is involved in our lives and shows much interest in our marriage, which is a great feeling, knowing that he's not just doing this for the money or for profit.

Our guests at our wedding couldn't stop raving about how Rev Phil kept them so involved and attentive! And we couldn't agree more! Keeping our guests involved and entertained was one of our priorities, and Rev Phil hit the nail on the head! Without Rev Phil, our wedding wouldn't have been as fun and enjoyable as it was. We definitely highly recommend Rev Phil!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil was amazing throughout the process. From our first meeting he provided great insight on what to expect. The second meeting was not only fun it was also a huge help for planning our wedding. The ceremony itself went perfect. Everyone loved his story telling. We would recommend Rev. Phil to anyone looking for a fun, interactive, memorable ceremony!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met Rev. Phil we knew that we wanted him to perform our wedding ceremony. He was very experienced, organized and trustworthy – every brides dream! The planning sessions we had with Rev. Phil showed us that he wanted to take the time to get to know us personally to make sure that our ceremony was perfect. He sent us many drafts of the ceremony throughout the planning process to ensure that everything was to our liking. He was very easy to communicate with and would respond to emails promptly. Our wedding rehearsal was very organized and our entire wedding party was thankful they knew what was expected of them. The day of our wedding Rev. Phil was on time, looked professional and delivered a wonderful ceremony. We both laughed a lot and shed a few tears – it was very moving. Many of our wedding guests told us that it was the best wedding ceremony they ever attended. Even to this day some of our family and friends still talk about. If you desire organization, professionalism and having the best, most meaningful wedding ceremony I highly recommend Rev. Phil.

Profile Picture Jillianne, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Reverend Phil made our ceremony very customized, unique, and entertaining. We had countless guests tell us how much they enjoyed ceremony and how it was like none other they have ever attended. Rev. Phil is very professional and thorough, a caring individual, and he spent the time getting to know us and to share our story exactly how we wanted it. I can honestly say this was the greatest investment we made in all our wedding planning. I seriously can not imagine a finer officiant than Rev Phil! Jim and Jackie Q.

Profile Picture Jim, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wish I could relive this experience every day! Rev. Phil suggested the perfect setting and facilitated a beautiful service during which my husband and I renewed our wedding vows. I honestly think this was better than our actual wedding mainly because Rev. Phil had us send him several "secret things we love about each" ahead of time which he revealed to us during the service that meant as much to both of us as did the vows we wrote.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/11/17, 1 Review