16 Reviews for I Do Wedding Video

High-Def Video (1)
One Event/Day (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Kyle was our wedding videographer for our 3/11/18 wedding! He was professional, funny, kind, and had great taste for wedding videos shots and ideas! We are still waiting on our video but I loved working with him on our wedding day! He paid close attention to all the small details and always ensures my hair looked good, my curls were in place and etc prior to taking video shots! The groom also said kyles team and secondary videographer was very professional and had many great ideas! We are highly pleased with Kyle and his team na recommend him to any bride and groom on the market for a videographer! He is a pleasure and easy to work with! He gave us a great price and his services included everything we needed and wanted! I am sure his videos will be amazing ones we get them!

Profile Picture Simona, 3/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

Our video came out amazing. Highly recommend Kyle and his team.

Profile Picture Isaac, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hiring Kyle was a great decision. We love our video! At first we thought we didn't need a videographer, but we are so happy we hired one. Kyle and his assistant were so professional, and it shows in their work. Our video is so beautiful and we still watch our 5 minute highlight video almost every day. I Do Wedding Video is the best of the best! Their editing skills, lighting, and creativity are top notch! The utilized so many different pieces of equipment to ensure they got the best shot, but never seemed to be in the way, in fact I hardly noticed them the whole day, but the video really shows how hard they worked. Worth every penny and more!

Profile Picture Tamra, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Kyle and his crew were absolutely worth ever penny. Professional and the video was beautiful. I would recommend them over and over again.

Profile Picture Lorie, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I have recommended I do wedding video to EVERYONE!!! I can't explain the amount of love I have for Kyle and his crew. Kyle drove all the way to San dimas California and met me at the hotel where my bridesmaids and mother were staying and totally took action! He was like a fly in the wall and he was also there to make everything go very smoothly. His videos are worth every penny and they are such great quality! Over 6 months has gone by and I still watch the preview clip over and over! I do wedding video's work is FLAWLESS!!!!

Profile Picture Allyssa, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kyle was our contact and he was always responsive and super patient and helpful. We originally didn't want a videographer, saw his work, and our minds were immediately changed. Everyone who has seen our highlight video loves it, and friends who didn't have him as a videographer, wishes they had. Your wedding day is a day you'll never get back. I Do Wedding Video provides you with a unique video that will be timeless! My new hubby and I absolutely love it and sooooo glad we chose them...you will too!

Profile Picture Heather , 8/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

My fiance and I had interviewed 6 videographers before finally meeting Kyle. We both had a very good idea of exactly what we wanted for our wedding videography and Kyle was the first to stop and say 'This is your day, I want to work around YOU. You shouldn't have to work around my schedule in order to not break the bank on videography.' And that's what makes me so happy we went with Kyle. He didn't offer 8hr or 10 hr packages so that we had to make the wedding day schedule around him but he worked worked with us and was very flexible throughout the night - throughout the day, I could see him working so hard with his partner to capture all the important moments that we had asked for. He worked within our budget (more than any other vendor!) and was so very sweet and comfortable to work with. After having met with so many vendors over the year and a half engagement, it's so wonderful to have met a vendor such as Kyle who loves his job and loves working hard to make his clients happy - he also truly LISTENS to them and to what's important to them! He was also the quickest vendor to respond to all of my emails, even weeks after the wedding! Book I Do Wedding Video! You won't regret it :)

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Planning your wedding can be stressful, however Kyle will be the last of your worries! He is professional and devoted to his work, his videography style made us look like natural movie stars and this is coming from a camera shy couple. Thanks a lot!! :-)

Profile Picture Paulo & Rachel, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

5 stars ALL DAY EVERY DAY for Kyle at I Do Wedding video. He was so professional and captured our day PERFECTLY! we have only received our highlight video, but I know the final product will be exactly what I hope for and more.

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kyle did an amazing job in capturing our wedding. He was very professional and easy to work with. His team worked well in collaborating with our photographer as well. The video he created was amazing! The pictures were beautiful and the editing phenomenal! He was able to capture the special moments that I remember and also ones that I missed.
I highly recommend getting a videographer for your wedding. It's a quick way to show friends and family your wedding and also for you to reminisce about your special day. When showing my video to a friend he commented that we looked like movie stars and that it was very well done.
I highly recommend Kyle and I Do Wedding Video for any bride and groom looking to capture all those special moments on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Vinessa, 5/25/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

At first I thought having a Videographer wasn't a priority for the wedding, and our budget. I thought, "everyone has phones and takes videos of everything anyway..." Boy was I glad I changed my mind!

I've actually known Kyle and his wife for a few years from when we all worked overseas in Germany. When I learned about his photography experience and what they were now doing in southern California...I thought it was a perfect reason to finally decide on getting a Videographer! Not only has it been one of the best things to look back on from our wedding (it's now been six weeks since), but I'm very fortunate to have already known Kyle and expect nothing less than perfection from him!

Even though we're friends, I would have thought he would take time to enjoy the party and get caught up with our mutual friends. He was working the whole time...and kept making sure he captured all great moments for myself and my groom. The video was precious, and I totally left it up to him on what to edit and what music to use. I absolutely will make sure all my friends getting married in Southern Cali don't pass up the opportunity to have Kyle and I Do Wedding Video as the part to make their wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Claudia, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I Do wedding video provided me and my new wife with 5 star service all around! From the initial consultation, answering all our questions, to the service on the wedding day and on time product delivery, we were EXTREMELY happy with the end result.

There is nothing more we could have asked for; the shots were great, the highlight video was quickly available and we were able to share with our friends and family who could not make the event, and we will have great videos to look back at for years to come. I would highly recommend I Do wedding video for your wedding or any other event!

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kyle did our wedding video on July 21st, 2016 and I absolutely love the outcome. The highlight video was amazing and the actual wedding video captured all the beautiful moments I want to remember. He did a great job.

Profile Picture Essma, 7/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kyle and his team did such a great job on our indian weddings (yes, we had two!). And he really made certain to capture all the important moments which can be difficult to do - indian weddings are so intricate. Everyone who has seen our highlight video absolutely loves it, and we love it too! I would highly recommend them. You can watch our video here: www.vimeo.com/100834527

Profile Picture Priya, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow! Kyle came through in the clutch! I called Kyle ONE DAY before our wedding, nearly in tears, in need of a videographer. In a days notice he drove to San Diego from Fountain Valley (over an hour drive) and arrived at 10:00am to shoot me & my bridesmaids getting ready, my husband & his groomsmen in their hotel room, and even kept in touch with the groomsmen to meet them at a nearby barber shop and film my husband getting his wedding shave! We received our "highlight video" put to our wedding song just 3 days after the wedding and the quality is great! It was so wonderful to watch the video while we are still in wedding bliss! We cannot wait to see the rest of the footage. Thank you Kyle!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/20/12, 7 Reviews