Do the Bang Thing Salon Reviews

6 | Denver, CO

6 Reviews for Do the Bang Thing Salon

Amy · Married on 11/03/2013

Where to start?! I found Toby when I first mover to Denver in July of 2012. I had just gotten engaged and was hoping to find someone who I could use also for my wedding. Can I just say that I lucked out finding Toby? She is awesome, incredibly talented, inviting, friendly, and put genius. She has helped me grow out my hair to be able to pull up for the wedding. She has helped me through hair challenges, and the trials and tribulations of planning a wedding. At my wedding, 2 weeks ago, she rocked it, stunning hair in everyone and makeup that was fantastic and lasted all day! She is pure talent!
    Not only am I proud to have her as my hairstylist, but going to see her is one of my favorite things to do. Bring in a bottle of wine, or coffee, and we are like best friends! I adore her, and if you could get an appointment with her, or her other stylist, Brie, you will know how awesome these two girls are!

jenny · Married on 08/10/2013

Toby and her assistants did an amazing job at my wedding! Getting 8 of us done hair and make-up in 4 hours was no easy task. All of my lady's looked amazing from the airbrushed foundations to the hairstyling! Not to mention it lasted through the after party!

Krista · Married on 09/23/2011

The stylist is very knowledgeable. She listens to what you want and delivers amazing results. She has incredible talent. The day of my wedding, she arrived early just to make sure all of the girls hair and makeup was completed in a timely manner.

Julie · Married on 09/04/2010

Toby at {Do} the Bang Thing did wedding hair for my entire wedding party. She did a great job. All of the girls (including my mom) looked polished and perfect for my wedding day. Everyone raved about the hair! Her pricing was very competitive and she worked very efficiently and was able to do the entire group by herself. She even traveled up to Vail for the day! Thank you Toby!!!

• Kate

Kate · Married on 07/13/2012

Toby was absolutely fantastic. She did the hair for me and my bridesmaids, and then used her airbrushing machine to make my makeup look flawless! She was very flexible with the location and time, very reasonable in price, and very fun and laid back.

Each of my bridesmaids came with different ideas of what they wanted, and Toby effortlessly turned those ideas into a reality. Everybody was totally satisfied with her services, though my crying at the ceremony did leave smears in the makeup. (Probably my fault for failing to keep a Kleenex on me!)

I would recommend her 100%. :)

Karen · Married on 05/12/2011

Toby was phenomenal with me and my family! The patience and kindness she showed my family was bar none. I would recommend her to any and everyone. Now my husband and all of my friends, family and co-workers call her up. She does everything to make it a special time, and stress free.