105 Reviews for I DO: on-site hair and face

Haircuts (2)
Textured Styling (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

I can't say enough about how fabulous the team from "I Do: On-Site Hair and Face" is. Gina did an impeccable job with my makeup and I was so happy with how I looked. Kelsey's updo was exactly what I asked for. I would highly recommend this team of amazing artists for your special day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

We had Heather and her team do our hair last month at our wedding in Boston. Everyone looked phenomenal and the hairstyles lasted all night - especially mine, which came out even better than the trial and lasted through 5 hours of jumping and dancing. Heather is extremely accessible and was a pleasure to work with. I had a fairly large bridal party with lots of hair types, and everyone was happy with their hear and ready to go on time. Heather came highly recommended to me and I am happy pass along the recommendation. She is wonderful!

Profile Picture R, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would definitely recommend, I Do! I hired Heather to create a bohemian hair style for my alternative wedding. She heard my vision and was able to create a look that fit my vision perfectly. Moreover, she and her colleague were such fun to have with us on the wedding day- fun, easy going, and talented!

Photo for I DO: on-site hair and face Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies are the best! If you want perfection for your wedding these ladies will give it to you!! I Do is so easy to work with and will accommodate anything. They made the getting ready process run so smoothly and stress free, which is what every bride wants for her wedding day!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

I can't say enough about these talented girls. Every single makeup application and hairstyle done for our wedding came out perfect. We worked with Eva and Nicole for hair and Gina for makeup, they were all professional, fun to be with and incredibly talented. The girls came to my parents house to get 7 of us ready and they not only made it stress free but they made everyone look absolutely perfect!! They waited until we all were off in the limo and even helped everyone finish getting dressed and ready. They truly went above and beyond....they are amazing! Thank you ladies so much!

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

My hair was everything I hoped for!!

Profile Picture User7880753, 1+ year ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather and her team were AMAZING! They were so professional in getting through everyone's hair and makeup - including taking on some last minute requests - and were also super fun! All of our makeup and hair were stunning and stayed put aaalllll day and night. Thank you to Heather and the crew for making us all look perfect and feel amazing on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I loved I Do! Eva was a pleasure to deal with, and thought they did amazing work with everyone's hair and makeup. They are also very reasonably priced compared to other hair/makeup companies that come to you, and were very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Nicki, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so pleased that I chose I Do Wedding Hair and Makeup for my wedding! I was blown away when I went for my hair and makeup trial with Nicole and Erica, so I was confident they would do an incredible job on my wedding day. Both my hair and makeup were more than I could have ever dreamed of. Both women are absolute professionals and are so sweet. The other hair and makeup artists that came on the day of the wedding did an excellent job as well, and all of my bridesmaids and our mothers were very pleased with how their hair and makeup came out. I would definitely recommend I Do to anyone looking for wedding hair and makeup in the area. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jessie, 7/23/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Nicole did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding! I don't usually wear any make-up and I was so impressed with the natural looking make-up she did for me. I felt great and loved the way I looked! My hair was also perfect and lasted from a 10:30 am ceremony though a 10:00pm after party. Kim was also great and jumped in to help my family with last minuet touches! They were both great to work with and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

WOW!!!! I don't even know where to begin, but I have to say- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these ladies for your event- you will not be let down. Nicole was my main stylist and was absolutely incredible. I wasn't sure what I wanted when I showed up for my trial and she helped me to design the most amazing and intricate up-do I have seen! I left with 30 photos of it on my phone and spent the next few months peeking back at them and getting excited all over again!! It was GORGEOUS!! When the big day came, Nicole and another stylist drove all the way to Plymouth Ma and setup in our dining room. In just a few hours they had masterfully completed hair for 9 bridesmaids, 3 moms, 3 flower girls, and a bride!! Everyone was in awe- they worked quickly and efficiently and the end results were stunning!! Everyone looked PERFECT whether their hair was done at 9am or 2pm- no one could tell. Not a hair budged throughout the night and I never stopped jumping and dancing. I even jumped into the lake at the after party and my hair held through that!! You can't go wrong with these ladies. They are sweet, reliable, calming, fun to chat with, professional, affordable and unbelievably talented. I was so lucky to find them and you will not regret booked them for your function!!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair was amazing!!! Eva knew exactly what I wanted just from seeing a couple of pictures. I felt like I instantly trusted her and knew that we were on the same page. If you are interested in rocking any kind of vintage vibe- she is your girl! As someone who is extremely picky about my hair, on the day of I wasn't worried or making suggestions. I just let her do her thing and it was PERFECT! We fiddled around with my hair piece and she was patient with me while we found the perfect spot on the side of my head. Their team was on time and communicated great with my bridesmaids on their hair styles. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather and Nicole provided all of my hair & makeup services for my destination wedding in New Hampshire. They worked seamlessly with my less than on time and organized group of women!! I even had asked to change my whole hairdo which Nicole made look beautiful. There were a lot of people in and out of my room, but they kept working and never complained about the heat!! I loved how all of my women looked, and they all raved about their services. Thank you ladies for making our morning go better than expected despite my crazy families!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies are truly amazing. They are patient and understanding through the stressful wedding planning process because they sincerely want you to look AND feel beautiful on your big day. Heather was so sweet and calming when it came down to scheduling everything with me through email. She answered all my questions promptly and always made sure I had the information I needed. Erica is a 10 out of 10 when it comes to hair, makeup and personality. She's insanely talented, as sweet as can be, and really would do anything in her power to make sure her brides/bridal party is 100% happy. I was THE most nervous (therefor indecisive) bride ever and could not decide on a hair style during our hair trials (yes, plural)-- Erica didn't flinch and always had a smile on her face (no matter how many times I changed my mind). The end result was better than I could have imagined and I felt like a princess on my wedding day. (She did my makeup for my engagement photos too and my husband's jaw dropped when he saw me.) Erica is INSANELY talented. My wedding day really would not have been the same without these talented ladies--I would recommend them a million times over. I just got my wedding photos back and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks everyone-- for everything!

Profile Picture User5274944, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather and Gina did an incredible job on our make-up and hair. These women are very talented. They tailored their work to fit our ages (3 generations), personalities and outfits. They were relaxed but professional. They made us feel pampered. We were confident that we were going to love the results and we did. In addition, we had a great time. Highly recommend them!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User5170866, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING!! I looked flawless - magazine worthy and so did my girls. The trials were great and then the day-of the wedding was perfect. We had the BESTTTTT time with Gina and Eva - they are super amazing, make you feel extremely comfortable and are hilarious. I wish we could do it all over again. Not to mention how accommodating they were to fit in an additional 3 people the day of the wedding for hair and makeup. You would be crazy not to book them.

Profile Picture User3860213, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Eva did my hair and Erin did my makeup for my wedding- and I've NEVER felt more beautiful. These women are beyond talented. They made me look stunningly gorgeous without being overdone - it was perfect and I'm still getting compliments. I even had three "brides-to-be" ask me who did my hair and makeup because they want the same people!!

Wva and Erin were also so fun to work with and kept me calm the entire day. I highly, highly recommend these talented ladies! And what's more, their prices are incredibly reasonable - especially when you consider the high quality of their work!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found "I do" while searching online for an on-site salon for my November 2014 wedding. I was instantly impressed by their work as displayed on their website and their professionalism that started from the first phone call we shared. "I do" has been a pleasure to work with, relieving me of any stress associated with planning a wedding. I recently had my first, and only, hair trial. Nicole was able to create a hair style that matched my vision and made me feel beautiful. She did such a great job, I even booked an appointment to have my hair done for my rehearsal! I highly recommend the ladies at "I do On Site Hair and Make up"!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The ladies of I Do are amazing! They did hair and makeup for 8 people at my wedding and every one of them was perfect- and they moved quickly! The ladies are so talented and I would highly recommend them for wedding hair and makeup. They are so pleasant, professional, and responsive- great customer service all around. I was extremely happy with my decision to use them!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you're looking to achieve an incredible bridal hair and makeup look, then search no further. After having a horrible trial elsewhere, it was 2 months to the big day, and I still had no beauty vendors. I called I Do On-Site Hair and Face, and I knew it was fate. I spoke with Eva, who was friendly, informative, and responsive. I was an out of town bride, so she worked around my difficult work and personal travel schedule to book a last-minute trial. From the moment I met my makeup artist Gina and my hairstylist Nicole, I knew I was in wonderful hands. They were both so friendly, thorough, professional, and talented, and they set my Type A self at ease. Gina nailed my makeup on the first try, and I'm very difficult to please since I get my makeup done regularly. Nicole and I discussed elements of various hairstyles I liked, and she executed my vision perfectly. They impressed me after the trial, and they did an even better job on my wedding day!

I was searching for vendors who worked well together and who traveled to a location, and I Do prices are very reasonable for the Boston area. My mom, my bridesmaids, and I all enjoyed hanging out with them on my wedding day, and they got us all ready with time to spare. I Do went above and beyond, and I loved working with them. I'd highly recommend I Do as your wedding hair and makeup vendor!

Profile Picture User3296487, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erica did a phenomenal job with my and my bridesmaids' hair. I was blown away with her creativity. We showed her just a few photos of what we had in mind, and she created some of the most beautiful updos I've ever seen. I was beyond thrilled with my hair. Erica is truly an artist. Erica, thank you SO much! I'll be recommending you to all my friends!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/5/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and an assistant did hair for the entire bridal party and Gina did airbrush makeup -- they were both amazing! They came to us (we got ready at a hotel) and were on time and stayed on schedule all morning. Aside from doing a fantastic job at hair and makeup, Nicole and Gina were just really fun to be around! Bridesmaids chose their own hair style and everyone was happy; everyone's makeup came out great!

I definitely recommend I Do for hair and makeup! The booking process was easy and they are very easy to get in contact with if you have any questions.

Profile Picture User4149778, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't even begin to explain how amazing "I Do" is. I specifically worked with Eva for hair and Erica for make up, and I could go on, and on, and on. I had a trial with them, which definitely helped me mentally prepare, but even without the trial, they would have been fab. They did exactly what I wanted for both hair and make up, and I legit felt like a movie star all day. The hair and make up looks perfect in the pictures and held up for the entire day/night. More importantly, Eva and Erica brought a positive, warm, funny, and encouraging energy to our day. The girls and I had a wonderful time laughing and getting ready with them, and it felt so comfortable to have them there. The prices are right on target, but in reality, it was worth every penny so the money doesn't even matter. HIRE THEM TODAY!!!

Profile Picture Aly, 2/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I do was amazing!! They helped create a style for my hair and makeup that made me feel so beautiful, and the bridal party looked amazing!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/10/13, 6 Reviews