67 Reviews for "I do" Bridal & Tux

Trunk Shows (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)

"I Do" bridal was my very first dress shopping experience ever and it was a pleasant one. The girls working were nice to my friend and I as we entered the store, and my consultant took some time to get to know what I wanted via a list I had made from their website and my Pinterest board. She pulled a couple dresses that I would not have picked for myself but that I was glad to try on and find that I would consider them in the long run. She also brought me some sample dresses that included a great discount with them which I appreciated. She brought me a couple of accessories throughout the appointment to help complement the gowns I was trying on. I really appreciated that after I had made it through all the dresses she pulled for me, that she told me I had basically tried on everything in the store that fit my "image". This helped me to keep myself on track and not go crazy with trying on styles I would not be happy with. She let me try on a few dresses twice and was very helpful with telling me about prices and discounts. Ultimately, I went with a dress from another shop, but this experience allowed me to get comfortable with the process of shopping for a gown and I am grateful for that.

Profile Picture User6359429, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
4.7

Loved it! The staff was fantastic and my dress was perfect.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Bridal Gowns
0.5

I would strongly recommend not going here. My sister just recently got married and had a horrible experience with the owner. The owner lost part of my sisters wedding dress when moving locations. I have recently heard that "I do" Bridal & Tux will now only be online store. Since we could not go to a store location my sister and I tried to call the owner for two weeks straight and never got a call back. The owner had told my sister prior to all this that she had ordered the part of the dress she had lost not my sister (even though she tried to blame her and her assistant). My sister and I eventually did track down the owners new location and left a message with her husband two days before my sisters wedding day. The owner never did call my sister. The story does get worse. The owner was very unprofessional with not finishing the alterations needed on the dress. However, she did tell my sister since she did not have a store to finish the alterations that she could take it to another alteration store and she would pay for the costs. My sister had already paid this women a lot of money to do alterations. The lady that did the alterations said the job needed a lot of work done. The owner went on to blame my sister by saying she lost a lot of weight. If this is true then why does my sisters other cloths fit perfectly? I have experience working in the bridal business myself and know better then to treat a bride like this. I find the owner to be a coward since she could not even call us back to tell us what happen to the part of my sisters wedding dress that she lost during her move. I would like to give this owner and her shop a 0/0 for professionalism, responsiveness, & quality of service.

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The entire staff was very helpful and friendly from helping me select a dress through all fittings! Alterations were completed quickly. Overall, I had an amazing experience!

Profile Picture User7753745, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She was really nice, and worked with me and my bridesmaids and moms. I really enjoyed the time I spent there and even though I didn't get my dress there, I would recommend going there!

Profile Picture Cristina, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
4.2

We found the perfect dress at I Do! The staff is extremely sweet and very helpful when it comes on to trying things on. Any time I went in for a fitting, they had everything ready to go and I was able to get in and out quickly. My only complaint was the bustle to my dress. I went in to have my dress sized for cup inserts. Once we determined what size, I asked if I could see an example of what my bustle might look like so she pinned it up loosely for me to see what it would look like up. I took off the dress and set a time to come in to try on my dress for the bustle to be pinned. When I came back for my appt to have it pinned by the seamstress, the bustle was already sewin in! I was totally horrified because it wasn't supposed to be done yet. We hadn't even pinned it properly with shoes on! It took two more fittings to get it right and she stayed late one evening trying to get it fixed properly but I had to stay on her if something looked weird. In the end though, the bustle turned out great! But it could've been a complete disaster. I appreciate her staying late and getting it fixed though. They just never acknowledged they made a mistake. If it wasn't a 2K dress it'd be one thing but I was nervous. Lastly, I did have several beads fall off before I even wore the dress but it was a very intricate dress. That was more of a manufacturing issue but I sucked it up because you couldn't notice. Overall--> great service, sweet girls, a huge selection, great customer service. The prices are very competitive and fair. I'd just look into altering else where just to be safe. Vanya's in Derby, KS is phenomenal, I would've booked there for alterations had I had time.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Alterations, Rentals

These guys were great. I had shopped for a wedding dress for quite a while and was getting discouraged. These guys really knew their stuff and listened to what I wanted and my concerns. I said yes to the dress and have been happy ever since.

Profile Picture Christine & Tracy, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress when I went to my appointment. However, a little over an hour later, they had narrowed down what I liked best and I purchased a dress that I love! What could have been a stressful experience was surprisingly easy! I would highly recommend I Do Bridal.

Profile Picture Cassie, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Bride

Trinh Nguyen and her staff are AMAZING!!!! I could not have asked for a better experience!!! I went into the store looking for something different than a typical bridal gown and Trinh and her staff helped me find the perfect dress!!! I have/will recommend "I DO" Bridal and Tux to any future brides!!! I went in there a few days later to find a different belt and Trinh was there to help, she even let me get into my dress again to make sure we found the perfect belt!! Love LOVE "I DO" BRIDAL AND TUX! - LOGANN PETERSON

Profile Picture Logann, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

BEST WEDDING DRESS STORE IN WICHITA! VERY VERY HELPFUL. THEY HAVE A WIDE VARIETY OF DRESSES. THE OWNER AND HER GIRLS ARE AMAZING AND MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL EVERY TIME I CAME IN! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE I DO BRIDAL!!!!

Profile Picture Logann , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely wonderful experience! Loved every bit of my experience with "I Do" and would recommend it to everyone!

Profile Picture Shellby, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We LOVE I do! I had been a few other places shopping for dresses and was frustrated with not finding what I had wanted. I walked into I Do, described my vision and they nailed it with the first dress they pulled for me. I wish I could get married again - only to try on dresses there one more time :) Thanks girls for all your help for that day!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Rentals, Bride, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
4.2

Prior to arriving at I Do Bridal, I had only been to one other dress shop. The service that was provided to me at I Do Bridal was exceptional and I felt that the young lady assisting me was way more knowledgeable than the previous place I had went too. I found THE dress at I Do Bridal and cannot wait for my fiancé to see me with it on!

Profile Picture User5022979, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts

I got my bridesmaids dresses from here. Trihn was very helpful!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/12/16, 7 Reviews
4.2

Found a beautiful wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses and a mother of the bride dress.

Profile Picture User6037700, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

I have been to a few places that had pretty dresses but not to the quality I wanted. I feared I would have to go to a different city to find what I was looking for! I went to I Do Bridal to try on wedding dresses with a few pictures I had in mind from their page. Unfortunately, the dresses I liked in a picture did not look so great on me but Trinh knew exactly what I was wanting and what would look great on me! She couldn't have picked a better dress! My family that was with me were all speechless! She was able to not only listen but give great advice when dress shopping. She is very professional and respectful to customers. She was also able to coordinate a veil, hairpiece, and jewelry to go! She even remembered me by name and what she had picked out when I came back a couple months later to get some of the accesories I wanted but didn't get at the time of the dress order. I plan on getting not only the bridesmaid dresses for my wedding there but also my bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding in April! I love how there is a great selection of all types of dresses and accessories to fit everyone's need and budget! I Do Bridal in Wichita is definitely a must go when shopping for dresses and accesories!

Profile Picture Cleo, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Wonderful, friendly staff. Made wedding dress shopping an absolute pleasure. They had a stunning selection of gowns. I felt like their dresses were a much higher quality than the chain stores I had visited. I would recommend this store to any person!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

These girls were great to work with. I absolutely loved my dress and the service there is great.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Worked with the owner, she was quick and responsive with finding dresses for me to try. She went out the box with picking something for me, that was not initially what I was thinking, but happened to be the perfect wedding dress!! No regrets, cannot wait to try it on in a couple months! Felt like a princess, what every girl wants.

Profile Picture User4619708, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Every brides worst nightmare happened to me. The dress I had was altered crooked. With one month left until my wedding I went into I do bridal praying I could find something last minute. Trinh and her staff were unbelievably amazing! I found a dress and was in love with every inch of it! I highly recommend I do bridal to anyone who is getting married! They are the best!!! They care about what they are doing and make every bride feel like a princess!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I have never dreamed of a wedding and the staff at I Do not only made dress shopping fun and easy, they also got me excited for my big day! All of the girls in the shop are so professional and personable, they aren't just trying to sell a dress they are trying to help you find YOUR dress. I highly recommend I Do and have already told all of my friends with upcoming weddings to check them out!

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a wonderful experience! Professional, great selection, and so fun to work with. The ladies answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. I Do provided my wedding gown, as well as attire for our whole wedding party. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kayla , 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
3.7

My dress turned out more or less just how I hoped it would be.

Profile Picture User5213068, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with I Do Bridal has been wonderful so far! Trinh and her staff are altogether SUPER friendly, helpful, and very flexible with timing of appointments. You can tell they all truly care about each customer's wants/needs. I would recommend them to anyone anytime :)

Profile Picture ASHLEIGH, 4/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The second I walked into that store I knew I would find my dress there. They were very eager to accommodate all my requests. Everyone was so friendly and my dress was amazing!

Profile Picture User3978320, 2+ years ago, 1 Review