DNJ Entertainment Reviews

DNJ Entertainment 1
DNJ Entertainment 2

Portuguese School · Getting married on 01/05/2020

Top of the Line Service

DNJ is top of the line for your memorable event. Professional staff from day 1 from booking to actual day. They work around your schedule and provide you with ideas and attentive to your needs. By far, the best DJ service out there and world renown DJ winning an international award. Look no further.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Mil

Mil Levesque · Married on 05/11/2019

It was a really fun night of dancing. My feet were aching!!

Everyone had a blast at my daughters Sweet 16 party. Chris was friendly and changed into nice attire after setting up. Everything looked great and variety of music was fantastic. He mixed it up to please the teenagers and parents from Portuguese music to Spanish to Bon Jovi. We all had a lot of fun!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    DNJ Entertainment 3

Marisol Garcia · Married on 05/04/2019

15th birthday party

This is the second time that I have used the dj service. They do an amazing job. They take care of everything so you can enjoy your day. People danced all night long. The music was fun and got people having a great time. The dj arrived on time and set up. They were flexible on the day of the event when I asked them to engage the crowd (singing happy birthday to my daughter) or announcing my family. Would work with them again. Terrific and responsive business.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Lauren Barbo · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing DJ company!!

I’ve used DNJ entertainment for the past 4 years for my dog friendly 5k! They know how to get a crowd going and always set the tone for an event! I have had nothing but great service consistent service! I wouldn’t trust anyone else to DJ my event!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Ana Pascoal · Married on 03/09/2019

Great experience!

Very professional, flexible and entertaining!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Tiffany Marie · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Job

Danny and his team where fantastic. Our New Years event was a success. Very nice, professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sandra Silva · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Experience

I contacted DNJ Entertainment with a last minute request. Danny was immediately responsive and within an hour I had a DJ! Danny and his team were so easy to work with and professional throughout the entire experience. The music was great and there was enough variation of music for a diverse crowd. He also was able to read and tailor the music to the audience.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Mike

Mike Bev · Married on 12/06/2018

Great, they did everything we expected and more!

Dan and his team did an amazing job, they checked with us before the event to see our needs and then exceeded them at our holiday party!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    DNJ Entertainment 4

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

DNJ Entertainment is AMAZING! They DJ’d my wedding a few weeks ago, and I can honestly say that they were a huge part in making it such a fun and memorable event. Dan and Chris were phenomenal to work with leading up to the wedding, responding quick to any questions we had, and putting my overly worried mind at ease the week of the wedding going through the whole schedule of events with me. The day of, these guys went above and beyond, not only playing our special requests, but also keeping the party going all night with awesome selections the crowd loved and with some great Emcee-ing too. Not to mention that they played the role of hero when they grabbed our toasting glasses that were left behind at the end of the night. Choosing DNJ for our wedding was definitely one of the best choices we made, and I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone who is in need of a DJ for any occasion!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Tiago · Married on 08/18/2018

Dan was great right from the beginning. We first discussed our package options over email and then met in his office to go over our options in further detail. Closer to the wedding we had a second meeting to discuss timeline of the wedding, music selection for all the special moments and any final detail that needed to be arranged. On the night of the wedding, Dan did not disappoint, he was charismatic and stuck to the timeline as needed. Finally dancing begins and what a night. He and his partner kept people dancing all night. They kept a high tempo of music and did not let up. I highly recommend the LED and glow stick package. My wife had attended a concert where balloons were featured and she loved it. Upon asking Dan how we can make it happen, he did not hesitate and had the perfect LED balloon feature for us! All of my friends and family raved about the DJ performance and said it was one of the funnest weddings they'd ever attended. Hire DNJ Entertainment, you will be happy you did!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/08/2018

Can't say enough good things! Hired DNJ for a VIP client's Sweet 16 at the Liberty Hotel. Exceptional night, to say the kids on the dance floor the ENTIRE night is an understatement. If you're looking to impress + bring the best of the best - this is the team to call. Exceptional customer service, cool vibes, great energy - they will be my first call for every DJ request here on out!

Sent on 05/16/2017

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your client Caitlin, thank you!
  • Roy

Roy · Married on 05/27/2018

DNJ Entertainment took great care of me from beginning to end of my wedding gig near Boston. I hired them simply based on their reviews and I’m glad I did. They were professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Peace of mind and an enjoyable experience is what you’ll get choosing DNJ as your event production and entertainment. Thank you guys for an outstanding job!

Sent on 06/17/2018

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Roy! It was an honor working with you you. Talk soon.

shavon · Married on 11/26/2017

Danny & his team at DNJ are extremly professional & amazing to work with! We left our initial meeting without any questions as he was able to cover & answer all of them without us even needing to ask them. Our wedding music was the perfect blend of what we needed. Danny & Chris were able to keep our crowd upbeat the entire night.

Sent on 12/07/2017

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shavon & Jordan! Much appreciated, Danny.

Caroline · Married on 11/11/2017

DNJ Entertainment is the best of the best! Dan is always available to answer any and all questions. Their professionalism and charisma made our night amazing. Our friends and family haven’t stopped talking about the music at our wedding and how awesome the night was. Thanks Dan and team for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 12/19/2017

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Caroline, it was an amazing time! Congrats! Dan.

Jason · Married on 10/14/2017

Does an amazing job getting people to dance and have a good time. I will not use any other DJ. Very professional, organized, and great entertainer/ DJ

Sent on 12/19/2017

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jason, we had a blast! Dan.

Jillian · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired DNJ Entertainment for our summer wedding and I'm so glad we did! Dan was easy to work with and very responsive to email. Our guests were dancing all night long and we had the best time! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great DJ.
    Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time with providing us a wonderful review! DNJ!

Susana · Married on 06/23/2017

DNJ Entertainment team really made our daughters sweet 16 unforgettable...great job and our guests had a wonderful time! Danny is very professional and responsive, highly recommend reaching out to him for your next event.

Sent on 12/13/2017

• I

Isidro · Married on 04/29/2017

Very professional! It was a pleasure working with DNJ Entertainment and we hope to work with them again!

Sent on 05/17/2017

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review Isidro!

Peter · Married on 01/21/2017

Amazing DJ service that will make any event a memorable one! Book them for your special event before someone else does!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Thank you Peter! That was an awesome time! DNJ Team

Ana · Married on 01/14/2017

Hi Dan,

I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that Chris did an amazing job last night at the party. The uplighting looked incredible as you can see from some of our pics on FB. That was the “wow” factor we were looking for. Chris was so professional and accommodating. I believe you might get some future business out of our party. I’ll be recommending DNJ Entertainment to everyone!!! Thank you so much. I give you guys 5 stars out of 5 stars.
    Take care,
    Ana

Sent on 01/16/2017

Thank you for the review! Our pleasure! DNJ Team

Amanda · Married on 12/03/2016

DNJ Entertainment is always Top Notch! Great customer service, great music selection, and great room presence!

Sent on 05/16/2017

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Amanda, we appreciate your repeat business!

Christina · Married on 12/02/2016

It is always easy to work with Dan! I have used him for a few events we had for our company holiday parties, and he has always been wonderful. He is very flexible, can work with anyone, and always super professional. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/22/2016

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! Looking forward to working with you again!

Dana · Married on 11/27/2016

Dan was extremely accommodating and professional. His knowledge of music and his music library are expansive. I would recommend his service absolutely! It was a pleasure working with DNJ Entertainment!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Robert · Married on 11/11/2016

Where I do begin...first of all Danny Melo and his team at DNJ entertainment absolutely delivered a incredible DJ performance for our wedding!! Danny and his staff had a tremendous music selection which LITERALLY kept everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. Our guests were getting upset anytime they left the dance floor because they felt like they were missing out! (Don't take my word for it though. Check out DNJ's Instagram, Facebook, yourself and see our guests engaged, Singing and dancing along!)

Danny prides himself on selecting music that his "high energy". Danny did an amazing job of keeping the crowd engaged and pumped up throughout the night. Danny had a variety of high energy wedding songs that span all genres, tastes, and styles.

The other great thing about DNJ entertainment was how extremely receptive and attentive he was my to my wife and I, ideas and suggestions. Danny flawlessly and effortlessly incorporated our ideas into the music selection which brought our own personal touch to the night.

I would highly recommend DNJ entertainment for anyone's wedding. DNJ entertainment helped us have the most perfect wedding ever!

Sent on 11/18/2016

DNJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Robert and Raquel! You two were an absolute pleasure to work with, amazing wedding! Dan.

Kendra · Married on 10/22/2016

Our wedding was AMAZING!!! All of our guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had. This company is so attentive to your needs and their biggest concern was making sure everything met your expectations. They played all the music we had asked for and more. I highly recommend :)

Sent on 11/17/2016