DMG Images Reviews

1 User photo

• lee summers

Lee · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photographer!

Extremely professional and punctual!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Susan · Married on 11/11/2016

Deron and Cheri are so much fun to work with! They did an incredible job the day of the event coordinating with multiple parties at our hotel where we were getting ready and at the venue for the ceremony and reception. My bridesmaids absolutely loved Deron's sense of humor and everyone felt really comfortable around him. Deron and Cheri gave us really good direction and it shows in our photographs, which were edited beautifully and are everything I was hoping they would be. I can't wait to frame some around the house and give some prints to our parents. They walked us through the process so I knew what to expect and what information I needed to have, worked around our timeline which was a little tricky with the change of venue and the lighting conditions, answered all my questions, communicated really well, and my bridesmaids really loved working with them both. The whole thing was a ball, and I would highly recommend using DMG Images.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Marianna · Married on 08/25/2012

DMG Images has been fantastic to work with. They really took the time to work with my husband and I from planning to execution. Like most men, my husband doesn't like having his picture taken. They did such a good job in making it fun for him and I so that the time just flew by.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Erin · Married on 11/03/2007

This is an outstanding photographer! He is amazing. They are flexible, fun, energetic, and contemporary. It is a team of Deron and his wife. They are very easy to get along with and encourage you to express your personality through your photographs. They are wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone. My husband and I both feel that if we had to do it all again we definetely use their services. My husband hates taking pictures especially when it is alot (like on your wedding day), but he loved the way DMG Images worked with us and let us be ourselves.

Sent on 02/20/2008

Lizzie · Married on 09/25/2010

Deron and his wife (and her parents who are photographers and came to help as well) were wonderful! We love our pictures!!

Sent on 11/17/2010

I can't say enough great things about Deron. He photographed my sisters wedding in 2007 so I knew when the day came, he would be asked to do mine as well. He went over each package with us, showed us examples, answered all of our (my) questions and made the process so smooth. In the midst of what seemed like chaos in decision making, he was the easiest one. If you are looking for a talented photographer that will go above and beyond what you could ever imagine, look no further. Give Deron a call. It's a decision that you'll never regret.

Sent on 11/18/2013