182 Reviews for D'Lights Cakes and Desserts

Cupcakes (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Fruit (1)
Pastries (1)

We are from MN and flew to Puerto Rico for our destination wedding so not being able to taste anything before hand was very nerve wrecking. With that being said, WOW!!!! We ordered a cupcake tower and it was amazing and everyone at our wedding loved them. Diana was very responsive with our questions and helping us along the way. I would recommend Diana in a heartbeat for anyone looking for a professional and great tasting cakes/cupcakes!! Thank you for making our day that much more perfect with your cake!!!

Profile Picture Giovanni, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Cake Stands, Cupcakes

Absolutely Amazing! If you want a cake that taste as great as it looks you need to go here.

Profile Picture Olga, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I'm not sure where to begin! I reached out to Diane right before Maria for our wedding cake for a destination wedding at the Oceano. Diane was very responsive and willing to answer any questions. I sent her a picture of our dream cake and she took care of the rest!
Our cake was delivered to our venue which was one less thing we had to worry about on our big day. The guest were ranting and raving about how delicious it was all night. We couldn't be happier with her professionalism and quality of work. Our cake was an exactly replica of the picture I sent. Thanks! You made our day

Profile Picture Lakia, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Most delicious wedding cake ever and designed exactly what we were looking for. Look forward to trying the top on our anniversary next year, if we make it that long without eating it first! :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/26/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Our cake was beautiful and deliscious!!!! Diana was wonderful to work with from the moment I contacted her. We had a 3 tier wedding cake and a dessert bar! My cake was a traditional Puerto Rican amaretto cake, chosen by the groom during our cake tasting! (All her flavors were deliscious!!) my guest loved both the cake and dessert bar! I’m looking forward to hopefully being able to travel back to PR in a year and ordering another one for our 1st Anniversary! Thank you Diana!!

Profile Picture jannette, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

I am so happy we hired D'Lights Cakes for our beautiful wedding on 3/24/18! Working with Diana was truly a pleasure. We decided to get a traditional Amaretto flavored wedding cake and OH MY GOSH was it good. Honestly, who ever eats the cake at a wedding? Usually everyone is too drunk or full or distracted to care about the cake. NOT TRUE for this one! Looking around the venue after the wedding all you saw was cake plates scraped clean! Everyone kept commenting how deliciously moist and flavorful the cake was. Diana was nice enough to also provide a chocolate cupcake for my mother-in-law who is allergic to nuts, at no cost. She is also super responsive and came at a great price! Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ariane, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Cake was exactly what we wanted and all the guests enjoyed the cake. We loved our cake and recommend Diana.

Profile Picture Fernando, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional, cake was beautiful and tasted mmmmmmm good. Thank you very much for helping make our dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Heather, 1/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The wedding cake tasted even better than when we sampled the cake prior to choosing D'Lights Cakes and Desserts. Excellent service and responsiveness. The flowers on top of cake were different than the picture, but still beautiful.

Profile Picture Maggie, 1/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Diana was so easy to work with. Pictures were sent to her & she created the exact vision we were looking for in our wedding cake. Being it was a destination wedding there was not a taste test. The cakes & cookies were delicious. The brides cake had 2 layers with 2 different flavors while the Grooms cake had a different flavor. All 3 flavors were moist & tasteful. She also made sugar cookies that were decorated as a bride and and groom. I would highly recommend her. She is Very professional and we communicated through phone, text and email. She was very easy to get a hold of. And her prices are very reasonable.

Profile Picture Debbie, 1/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had a destination wedding and did not have a chance to taste the cake. D'light was amazing. The red velvet was soooo moist and she decorated it just the way we asked. EVERYONE loved the cake. we even had it for leftovers a couple days later.

Profile Picture Nathalie, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes, Cake Stands

I had the pleasure to work with Diana for my wedding in Guanica PR. Diana was amazing, friendly and accommodating. I changed my mind about 5 times on how I wanted my cake to look like and she worked with me and never complained. My wedding guest all asked where is the cake from. They all wanted seconds! Even the staff at my venue said this was the best cake they've tasted. I would recommend 100%!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Diana was amazing! From the beginning she was quick to respond to my questions and was very professional. I was planning my wedding from New York and trusted in her the entire time. The cake was delivered exactly how we designed it to be and the flavor was phenomenal! Guests loved it and wanted more. We went with the amaretto for a few tiers and a pistachio and Bavarian cream for the other tiers. Both big winners!

Profile Picture nicole , 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cakes was awesome and delicious. She help us to choose the indicated for our wedding. The cake was delivered on time. The decorations was perfect.

Profile Picture YARIMAR, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diana was very professional, receptive to our suggestions. Really captured the essence of our wedding. She went out of the way to come and meet us for the tasting. Can't wait to use her again for our first anniversary. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious.

Profile Picture antonia , 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Our 25th Vow Renewal cake was absolutely perfect. The cake was delicious and our guest enjoyed it. I highly recommend this vendor for destination weddings.

Profile Picture Chevene, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Our cake was delicious and beautiful! We had the amaretto almond and chocolate flavors. All three were delish!!! Working with D'lights was extremely easy. We had a destination wedding and traveled from Chicago without doing a meeting with vendors before the wedding. We decided to trust the reviews and we weren't disappointed. The cake was there and set up at it's scheduled time. This had to be the best cake I've ever tasted and we will be sure to plan D'lights cake into our next visit to San Juan. The flowers matched perfectly with our color scheme!!!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding was a Destination Wedding, we did everything over the phone and Diana was amazing! Through out the process she was responsive and flexible with the few changes we made. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. She decorated it exactly how I envisioned it and with the Pinterest pictures I had sent her. The cake was two tiers, coconut cake with pineapple filling and vanilla cake with strawberry filling. Everyone raved how good it tasted. You won't go wrong choosing Diana as your baker!

Profile Picture Shirley , 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious! We had the carrot cake with cream cheese filling and buttercream frosting. All of our guests raved about this cake...and hubby and I agreed it was by far the BEST carrot cake we've ever had. We highly recommend D'Lights Cakes and Desserts.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The cake for our 10 year vow renewal was simply AMAZING. We worked with Sari of Tropical Weddings (a last minute request) to secure the cake. We wanted simple, fresh, and delicious and we got just that. The cake was outstanding. Our guests raved about how fresh and delicious it was. Thank you for adding the finishing touch to our perfect day!

Profile Picture Shonda, 4/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Diana was excellent and accommodated all of our requests for the cake design. Communication was easy and she responded to all of our emails very quickly. Basically, after choosing the design that we wanted we didn't have to worry about anything else. The day of the wedding the cake looked better that what we had imagined and the flavor was amazing. We would definitely recommend Diana if you want your cake to look and taste amazing.

Profile Picture Liliana, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Excellent vendor for my wedding. Very accommodating and the cake was a real hit. All the guest loved the flavors.

Profile Picture User7843379, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Cake was delicious. I recommend this company if you need a beautiful cake.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Initially my Husband and I didn't think we cared too much about the cake. We were told to check out D'lights Cakes and Desserts for our wedding. We liked their work, their response time and their being so accommodating. When we saw our cake for our wedding both my Husband and I suddenly cared about the cake! It was GORGEOUS and I am so glad we went with D'lights Cakes and Desserts!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews