DJZ Event Entertainment Reviews

17 | Hagerstown, MD

17 Reviews for DJZ Event Entertainment

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely, without a doubt, the BEST DJ of all time!! I can't tell you how many of my guests came up to me saying that our wedding was one of the best, most fun weddings they have ever been too. All of that is owed to DJZ, because he kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night!! He gave be great advice and recommendations which was really helpful too.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

I met Zsolt (DJZ) and Hayley at a Bridal Expo and immediately their bright personalities and energy captured my interest. Let's be honest. As a bride, and I was a spreadsheet-making, OCD-ridden, losing sleep kind-of-bride, you have 1 million things on your mind and being paranoid that your DJ is going to flop out on you should not be one of them. Lay your fears to rest with Zsolt and Hayley. From the minute we made contact with each other, Zsolt and Hayley had impeccable response time, clear communication, and smooth transactions the entire way up until our wedding. The day of the wedding and reception was flawless, with precision professionalism, excellent sound quality and attention paid to all of the small details, like honoring our playlist, yet knowing exactly how to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. We all had a one-of-a-kind amazing evening! I highly recommend DJZ Event Entertainment and put my trust in their services.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Ellen · Married on 10/08/2016

If you’re looking for an extremely fair deal and a steal actually, book DJZ. He had even my oldest wedding guests dancing. I found him on weddingwire and within one day I had a phone interview set up. This was in large part because DJZ comes with the huge added bonus of his sweet wife Hayley who handles a lot of the questions and communications with speed and efficiency. They even got on the phone again to speak with my now-husband. Once we booked, Hayley sent us very helpful documents to plan for the evening: timeline suggestions, a song request form, etc, and they were responsive with every question and concern we had the entire time leading up to the wedding. The day of went off without a hitch, DJZ and Hayley set up well before guests arrived and played music that had guests asking where I found them / how they could hire them for their own events. They were flexible and professional and played songs that were perfectly timed to dinner and dancing. The music sounded great and the mics are essential for speeches. I could not be happier with their services and would highly, highly recommend them. Book soon.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Brandy · Married on 06/04/2016

We had a great experience with DJZ! He played all requested music and also kept the dance floor full!! He made all requested announcements on time and kept everything on schedule. He and his wife were very friendly and were willing to meet with me twice before our wedding to discuss details. Evening meetings were no problem for these two which was helpful as my work hours are in the day. Great experience overall!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

RheaAnn · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Zsolt and Hayley was such an amazing experience. From the moment we met them at a coffee shop we knew that they were perfect for us. We weren't looking for anyone that was a typical wedding DJ who would be on the microphone a lot and playing cheesy songs like the chicken dance. Zsolt was on the same page as us with all of our music choices. He was fantastic the day of our wedding!! He followed our do not play list and played all the songs that we requested. He also wasn't obnoxious on the microphone, one of my pet peeves at weddings. I HIGHLY recommend using DJZ as your DJ for any event. They were on time, very responsive to my emails, professional and a fantastic value for the price. Everyone had such a great time on the dance floor thanks to you guys! Thanks again Zsolt and Hayley, you were so amazing!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 09/19/2015

The DJ kept our guests dancing all night long! The price was fantastic for everything he provided for us! Him and his wife replayed to emails quickly and made sure we had all the details covered so nothing was forgotten! They were awesome!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Zsolt (DJZ) and Hayley were great! Very easy to work with and highly professional. They were also extremely affordable - especially compared to D.C.-area DJs we were looking at, and especially given that you're really getting not just a DJ but a team, with Hayley handling logistics. They were also very flexible - we had a unique venue, with various fun areas to hang out in, so we didn't have as many guests on the dance floor as at a typical wedding - but DJZ totally handled it in stride and kept the music flowing well. All in all, we think DJZ is a hidden gem in the Hagerstown area and we are so glad we went them for our wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Kevin · Married on 08/15/2015

I couldn't be happier that DJZ provided the music for our ceremony and reception. He was absolutely amazing. Our main request was that he keep people dancing, and he did...all night. The dance floor stayed full and that is exactly what we wanted. In the weeks after the wedding I still have people asking about the DJ and saying how fantastic he was. We can't thank Hayley and Zsolt enough for making the night even more special. I just wish I would have had more of a chance to talk to them both during the reception....but I was too busy dancing myself. The next party I have, I will definitely call DJZ!!!

Eric and Kevin

Sent on 09/01/2015

Tricia · Married on 07/18/2015

My husband and I are so happy with DJZ Event Entertainment! Zsolt and his wife were very good with communicating before the wedding. We sent them a list of songs we wanted played and they made sure to do it. He also read our crowd very well, do get the guest who don't tend to dance he changed the music up to mix in some of their favorites. By the end of the night we had a large group dancing! I defiantly would use them again!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Zsolt and Haley were very professional, easy to work with, and made our night spectacular. We were able to personalize each part of our wedding from the music played at the ceremony to the mixes of songs played for dancing. All of our requests were met and Zsolt was able to provide great suggestions. The dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone from my 9 year old cousin to my 80 year old grandfather were dancing!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Katelyn · Married on 10/04/2014

Zsolt and Hayley you all were fabulous! You got the party started and everyone still is talking about what a great night of entertainment and music there was! Love the video posts too!! Thank you so much for being apart of our day!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Justin · Married on 10/04/2014

What a hidden gem in the DC Metro area. DJZ brought professional grade music production, and it made our event. Have not seen anyone of this calibre.

We threw a very (diverse) list of songs which he successfully created a lasting synergy with them all throughout the night.

Way above anything we expected.

If you want a high class, club/lounge atmosphere for your event (in any music category), look no further.

Sent on 10/15/2014

B · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Z was awesome! He was professional from the first time we met him to the end of the night when we asked him to stay and keep the party going for another half hour. Our request was that once the dancing started and the dance floor packed up that it stayed packed all night and people partied the rest of the night. That's exactly what happened which made our decision to extend the evening so easy. Our wedding turned out to be amazing and it was due to DJ Z setting the tone of the wedding with his music.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Anna · Married on 06/21/2014

You would be a fool NOT to get this guy as your wedding DJ. The music was just what I had asked for! Was shocked to see how many people were dancing (especially the people I didn't think would dance) You couldn't help but move to his music and have a good time. One thing most people are concerned about when picking a DJ is: will my college friend and my Grandma be able to enjoy the same music?! .... In this case that was not an issue at all. DJZ made the perfect mix for everyone to enjoy!!!! Wish I could relive my wedding day all over again.

Thanks so much!
    Anna B.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2014

Zsolt did an excellent job with providing music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! He is extremely personable, professional and truly wants to make your day perfect! I would highly recommend Zsolt for your next event that needs a DJ!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Anna · Married on 08/16/2014

Very professional, and played the music we liked! Made hugeeffort before the wedding date to discuss plans. Very organized and dependable! Sound was a bit off at the start (guests had troublehearing speeches), but overall we had a blast. Ppl danced the whole night!

Sent on 09/26/2014
  • Katie212

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

3.0

We haven't book yet, so I cannot rate all of the points, but I wanted to comment on the quickness of their response to my request for more information. I got a response within a couple hours and replied back right away, then got another response to my reply within a couple more hours. The price they quoted me was decent as well. Still looking into our options but so far am happy with DJZ Event Entertainment!

Sent on 12/02/2015