DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs Reviews

185 | Jacksonville, FL

185 Reviews for DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs

Jonathan · Married on 07/12/2014

DJ Ed did a fantastic job for our wedding! He customized the music to meet our needs, and he is very professional.

Sent on 10/29/2014

It was a truly a joy.

Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club - Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

He was interactive and made sure all the guests participated. He kept everyone dancing and had music that was appropriate for everyone.
    Thanks DJ Ed

Sent on 07/30/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Charlsie · Married on 05/25/2014

DJ Ed took care of us for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was very receptive to our requests and also did a wonderful job making a wide variety of age groups dance during our mid-day wedding. We weren't sure if this would happen, but I think it did because he was good at reading the crowd.
    We originally didn't want to have a DJ, but I'm so glad we found Ed and highly recommend him. Thanks, Ed!
    C & J
    5-25-2014

Sent on 07/09/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you for inviting me :) Your reception was really fun!

Wishing many years of wedded bliss,
    Ed Kinney @ The Winterbourne Inn
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2014

DJ Ed is the best DJ for any event, he had all of my guests out on the floor the whole time!! He took my recommendations and was able to create the prefect playlist for my wedding, there are not enough great things I can say about him. He was so flexible on the day of since there were changes that needed to be made. I had no worries about the music so I was able to party along with my guests all night long. I had so many people coming up to me asking if I created the playlist because it was that perfect for my crowd, I gave all of the props to DJ Ed! Even in the weeks and months leading up to my wedding he was super responsive to all of my emails and phone calls (and all the times I changed my mind haha), and since I was planning this even from out of state that was a huge help! I would use him again in a heartbeat for any event I am using.

Sent on 05/30/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day. You and Justin are very fortunate to have each other AND great friends & family.

Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club - Destination Wedding in St Augustine Fl

Clive · Married on 04/26/2014

Ed was absolutely amazing.
    He listened to EVERY request we had and made it happen. The order of songs pre ceremony and during the night he included songs from specific artists that we wanted included.
    He was vocal when required and blended into the back when not needed respecting the event.
    You always go into these things nervous as to how the vendors will act, and Ed was better than we could have dreamt - Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/07/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It was an absolute treat to Dj for you & Kelly. What a wonderful celebration of family & friends.

Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Justin · Married on 04/25/2014

DJ Ed was extremely professional and personable. His planning and attention to detail were great. He had some excellent suggestions and incorporated them in to our wedding entertainment well. We would absolutely recommend DJ Ed to others!

Sent on 05/13/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

what an awesome destination wedding. I am looking forward to seeing the classic "groom gets thrown in the pool by the groomsman" picture also. :)

Dj Ed Kinney @ Oyster Bay Yacht Club
    Amelia Island - Fernandina Beach Florida

Katie · Married on 04/13/2014

DJ Ed was fantastic! I live out of town and have a crazy work schedule however he was very flexible and easy to work with! He did a great job at my wedding and all of my guests had a wonderful time! :)

Sent on 04/24/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

your reception was awesome and I would love to see the video of your dance with your dad. Everyone loved it and they were surprised to see you both rockin out with the inflatable guitars to Sweet Child Of Mine.

Dj Ed @ Crosswater Hall - Nocotee

Hillary · Married on 04/12/2014

Dj Ed was so personable and easy to work with!! We loved him!!! He had great ideas and suggestions and worked so well with us and what we wanted at our wedding!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

What an awesome couple and I can't wait to see the video!

Dj Ed @ Maggianos Little Italy

Kristen · Married on 04/11/2014

DJ Ed was great! Always responded to email and phone calls quickly. He did a great job the day of the wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Kristen for allowing me to be part of your special day!

Dj Ed @ Nocatee Crosswater Hall in St Johns County

Karrie · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband and I got married at The Florida House Inn on April 5, 2014. It was a fabulous wedding. Even though it rained a little bit, DJ Ed didn't let that stop the fun! I can't say enough about DJ Ed! He really went over and beyond to provide us with a fun wedding. My guests keep telling me how much they enjoyed the music and Ed. They told me he was the best part! Ed was very easy to work with, and I appreciate that very much. He was so professional and perfectly dressed for the occasion. If I had it to do all over again there would be some changes, but not with DJ Ed. He truly is a gentlemen and a master of ceremonies. I would recommend his services to anyone!! He's the best! (PS, this was a destination wedding, so all my interactions were by phone or email. The day of our wedding was the first meeting. I had complete faith that he was going to do an awesome job. And he did!) Thank you DJ Ed!

Sent on 04/17/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

I will never forget the classiest bride ever and her wonderful family.

Dj Ed @ The Florida House in Fernandina Beach Florida

sara · Married on 03/29/2014

Liz was great, she kept the party going all night! Everyone had a blast and it was thanks to Liz who played all our favorites from the 80's and 90s!

Sent on 04/17/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Your reception rocked. Thank you for inviting me:)

Dj Liz @ Winterbourne Inn

DJ Ed Kinney was awesome! Everyone had a great time and DJ Ed made sure the event went smoothly.

Sent on 04/18/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

it was a pleasure to be part of your reception.

Dj Ed Kinney @ Casa Monica Hotel in St Augustine Florida

Dj Ed Kinney exceeded our expectations for our daughter's

wedding. When it came time to party, he kept it fun for

everyone--young as well as old. We have never danced

so much as we danced that night--in fact, many of our

guests told us they had never been to a wedding that

was so much fun. On the wedding day, he was responsible

for coordinating the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music and he

did a stellar job on all 3! I highly reccomend Dj Ed.

Dr. & Mrs. Rahnam

Sent on 03/25/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send this review. It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your daughter's wedding day.

Dj Ed Kinney

christopher · Married on 11/03/2013

I don't think you can get any better than DJ Ed! He was prompt, he was interested, he was knowledgeable, and he made sure everything went as smooth as possible. He worked with the bride and groom (us) to specifically make sure all music lined up with all events throughout the evening including putting everything in a time line. He is always easy to get ahold of, and always welcome to have a conversation about making changes or keeping things the way they are, as well as valuable input. We're very fortunate to have DJ Ed! We highly recommend him for any event! He deserves more than 5 stars!

Sent on 11/20/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Wow, more than 5 stars, yeah! Well, its hard to mess up with the perfect couple, perfect friends and family and the perfect location.

Best Wishes Sean & Suzy,
    Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2013

We are SO glad that we chose Ed to be the DJ for our big day! He did every single that we asked of him in order to make our celebration unique to us and what we wanted it to be. And, our guests could not stay off the dance floor! He found the perfect music for all the different moments of the evening and honed in on exactly the right type of songs for our guests. He is a true professional and so nice and easy to work with as well. Thanks, Ed for the exceptional job that you did and for helping to make our day everything that we dreamed of and SO MUCH FUN! Amanda and Wayne

Sent on 11/22/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice note. It was truly my privilege.

Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club

DJ Liz was flawless in presenting everyones music requests and filling in time gaps with music appropriate for everyone. Flexibiliy…..As a matter or fact we had 4 generations at our wedding and she played such a wonderful variety that we had all 4 generations out there dancing. Professionalism.….Liz blended in like she was one of us while keeping a professional prospective of being our DJ. She also worked with me and the wedding coordinator to appropriately time toasts, short speaches, and directives to our group. On top of all that Liz appeared to be having as much fun as our guest, which to me was super quality of service!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Tracy and Jamie · Married on 10/25/2013

DJ Ed Kinney of Disc Jockeys To Go was the best DJ I have ever seen. He ran our whole wedding expertly. When the food ran late he partnered with me, the bride and improvised to adjust the schedule to keep us on time. He then just played great song after song. Our party danced the night away!! We had so many guests ask about him and they all said he helped make the wedding reception the best they had ever been to!

Sent on 11/02/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you both so much for this review. Your party rocked!

Dj Ed @ Casa Marina - Jacksonville Beach Fl

Chris · Married on 10/20/2013

Thanks to DJ Ed for making our event so special! The music was great!!!! We had a small afternoon wedding and people were up and dancing!!!!! We are so happy to have had a chance to work with him and I highly recommend him for your event!

Sent on 10/27/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

I can't wait to see the video & pictures:)
    Dj Ed @ Epping Forest Yacht Club

DJ Ed is the best! Not only did he offer me a great deal for his service but he was extremely flexible & fantastic on our wedding day. He knew exactly what songs to play to get everyone on the floor dancing & always played songs that were requested. I also was pleased with the lighting he brought with him. It was a soft blue which really set the mood of the small reception space. Have to say Drew's & my wedding wouldn't have been nearly as fun without DJ Ed.

Sent on 11/01/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

James Andrew Reed · Married on 10/19/2013

Ed was awesome! We gave him the few songs we knew we wanted played and 4 or 5 bands we liked and he took care of the rest. He made our reception memorable with an amazing selection of songs and his timing of everything. He even took requests and found want we wanted. I highly recommend him to anyone doing an event in the area.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Madeline · Married on 10/13/2013

Ed was amazing, very professional, I couldn't ask for more. Music was up beat and good mix. From latin music, country, techno, etc. We all had a blast. I highly recommend DJ to Go Entertainment. The lighting was amazing made our room look like a fairytale, the color blend perfect with our wedding theme color.

Thanks,

Maddie and Geo 10-13-13

Sent on 10/19/2013

Hilary · Married on 09/14/2013

Dj Ed did a wonderful job making sure we stayed on schedule throughout the day. He knew exactly when to cut and play each song. When I gave him my list of songs to play and not to play he followed it to the T. He understands what you want to hear on your wedding day, and makes sure it happens. The moment I knew I had made the right choice when picking a DJ is when Ed came out to find me and tell me that it was time to do the introductions. I was so glad he was there to keep everyone in check. Definitely consider DJ ED for your wedding. :)

Sent on 10/29/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Disc Jockeys To Go! Ed was great to work with and provided excellent customer service. He possess in-depth knowledge of many genres of music and assisted in developing a great play list for my wedding. Some of the greatest memories from my wedding day will be of the good time everyone had on the dance floor moving and grooving to the songs played by Ed.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Mason · Married on 08/03/2013

Ed was just awesome for us. He was always available to talk or for questions. He was very flexible on the day of, with several requests for songs. Ed is a true professional and we were very impressed with his services.

Sent on 08/19/2013