DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs Reviews

185 | Jacksonville, FL

185 Reviews for DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs

This was the best DJ I've ever used or seen at an event, and I am still getting compliments about how great he was for my wedding! My new husband and I were able to start our marriage off perfectly because of the awesome wedding we had, and we owe it in large part to DJ Ed. He kept the party moving and kept the guests dancing and it helped everyone to have the best time ever!! I will definitely use his services again as well as recommend him to other my other friends!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Hey CiCi,

Thanks for the awesome review and trusting me to be part of your wedding day :-) Your reception truly rocked and you both have wonderful family and friends.

Dj Ed @ Serenata Beach Resort in Ponte Vedra Beach - St Augustine Fl

JAMES · Married on 10/10/2015

I have used this vendor for both of my daughters' weddings and in both cases, his performance was outstanding. He clearly knows his job and from providing timely and accurate advice, coordinating with the reception MC and restaurant manager to the actual running of the reception, this DJ has proven himself to be a consummate professional. As father of the bride and overall planner for both of my daughters' weddings this vendor made my life easier and was a critical component of the overall success of both events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 10/28/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Coming from a West Point graduate your words make a "Dj" feel pretty good. Seeing the results of your and Anne's parenting skills, with twin daughters, gives me inspiration to help guide my twin daughters. Thank you for the Appalachian trail book and I am now officially in training for the A.P. hike :-)

Dj Ed @ Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island Florida

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

I have NOTHING negative at to say about this dj.
    he listened to all my needs about my music he even used red light because that was one of my colors! he even played songs i told him last minute in an email & on the day of my mom wanted to dance with my new husband and he picked one out! he was just so nice, and one of the cheapest I've seen! he knew how to get the party started! he knew what he was doing! i highly recommend him and it also turn out he was the dj for my husbands cousins wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Thanks Jennifer,
    You had an awesome celebration; it was a bonus to see Curtis' cousin Travis and his wife Sara. I did their reception at Florida Yacht Club in 2011. They wrote a nice testimonial also.

Although we are not the cheapest djs our rates are posted online, There are NO surprises :)

Dj Ed Kinney @ St Johns Country Club

Danielle · Married on 07/25/2015

He was so awesome! The kids would request songs and he would play it and made them feel so special! Made the whole night! Also very reasonably priced! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Danielle, it was a real pleasure to be a part of your celebration. I hope you post all the amazing personal touches you did including your photo booth, decor, favors etc for other brides. They were awesome :)

Best Wishes, Dj Ed Kinney @ Ponte Vedra Beach Florida
  • F

Felipe · Married on 06/06/2015

Absolutely, the best in the business. DJ Ed will keep your party going until the last minute. He will make sure that everyone is up and moving from beginning to end. He worked with us to personalize our wedding and make it special.

Dj Ed went above and beyond to ensure we all had a great time. He worked with my mom and I on our first dance together, which incorporated 6 songs in one.

Again, Dj Ed is the best in the business. If you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding night, definitely hire him!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/22/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Your reception was off the charts! And we have the pictures to prove it. Bless you both :-)

Dj Ed Kinney @ The White Room - St Augustine Florida

Jairia · Married on 05/17/2015

DJ Ed was awesome from the very start! Before we decided on a DJ for our wedding, his friendly happy go lucky demeanor on the phone sealed the deal. We reserved his services for both our ceremony and reception and we couldn't have asked for it to have went any smoother. He played all of our requested songs and kept the party going until the very last minute!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a disc jockey. He was definitely a huge asset to our wedding!! Thank you so much, Ed!!

Sent on 05/23/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you so much; it was an honor AND a treat be part of an awesome celebration for such classy individuales.

Dj Ed @ Epping Forest Yacht Club

Kasey · Married on 05/16/2015

DJ Ed was awesome! The music selection kept everyone dancing all night! He even had my 84 year young Grandmother out of her seat! He was very interactive and kept the party going. He played a mix of songs that everyone was happy with. I loved being able to dance with my friends as well as my family. Ed was very easy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/21/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Casey, O H I O people know how to P A R T Y :-) You both are blessed with great friends & family.

Dj Ed@ Serenata Ocean Beach CLub - St Augustine Fl

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

DJ Ed is so great. He is very professional yet laid back. We felt he was decently priced as well. Ed really knows how to make the evening flow and was able to have that perfect blend of music for the transition from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing. Ed made some great recommendations about the length of the special dances. All evening and after the wedding my guests told me how great the dj was and how much they liked the music. Thanks Ed for an awesome night!

Sent on 06/25/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Yay !! Thank you for posting Jennifer; you all were so much fun.
    Best to you both :-)
    Dj Ed Kinney@ Serenata Beach Club - St Augustine/Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

My wedding was a complete disaster. Everything that could go wrong did. Torrential downpour, thunder, lightning and a 2 hour city wide power outage causing us to have no air conditioner, the chef’s cooking by cell phone light, and a dark and ominous dining hall (thank god for booze!) The second the power came back on, DJ Ed came to my rescue. He rallied the guests and got the dance floor jumping. DJ Ed completely changed the mood of the reception and we had one hell of a dance party. Despite everything that had gone wrong that day, my husband and I ended up having the absolute best time. I seriously cannot thank him enough. Hire DJ Ed. He’s worth every penny.

Sent on 04/29/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Oh my gosh Stephanie, I am laughing & crying. What a great tale....and it's all true because I was there. Thank you for the kind words. It was an awesome experience to be part of your celebration!

Dj Ed Kinney @ The Florida House - Amelia Island

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

Sent on 05/01/2015

Dawn · Married on 04/03/2015

DJ ED was amazing to work with. He listened to what music preference we wanted and made our wedding amazing and flow smoothly. He went above and beyond our expectations. I recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Dawn; it was awesome! You and Raf are very special people and have a great support group of friends/family....that like to p a r t y & have fun, ha! :)

Dj Ed Kinney @ The White Room Rooftop - St Augustine Florida

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2015

D.J Ed was a joy to work with. Not only did he do an exceptional job as the D.J, he also helped me coordinate the ceremony. I did not have a wedding coordinator and he stepped in and orchestrated everything. Our wedding reception was fabulous. He did a wonderful job with the music and entertaining all of us. I highly recommend D.J Ed to anyone who needs a D.J.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Thanks Jen,

It was an honor to dj for "Jen & James" :)

Dj Ed @ Crosswater Hall in Nocatee - Ponte Vedra Florida
  • User4929779 · event on: 03/17/2015

Fun times! Interactive DJ!
    Clientele really enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Chad · Married on 03/14/2015

Ed was a great DJ. He kept the party going the whole time. So many different people kept coming up and talking about how much they liked the DJ. If you're looking for a great DJ that keeps people dancing, Ed's the guy.

Sent on 03/31/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you for inviting me Chad & Natalie :) Your planning & hard work (mixed with love) rewarded you and your guests with an awesome celebration. It was so much fun. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Dj Ed @ Plantation Oaks Farm
  • User4979243 · event on: 03/13/2015

Thanks for another great year at Prom!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Hali · Married on 01/18/2015

DJ Ed was amazing! He provided us with some amazing music and kept us entertained all the way until the end. What was great about him is that he let us not choose the songs we wanted, but the genres we liked. In this manner, he was able to cater the songs he played not only to us, but to the mood of the croud. Dj Ed was efficient, professional and kept everything going smoothly. He even helped my now husband preform a surprise dance for me! I highly recommend DJ Ed if you are looking for a fun, romantic, happy and exciting wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Joel · Married on 01/18/2015

DJ Ed was amazing! He provided us with some amazing music and kept us entertained all the way until the end. What was great about him is that he let us not choose the songs we wanted, but the genres we liked. In this manner, he was able to cater the songs he played not only to us, but to the mood of the croud. Dj Ed was efficient, professional and kept everything going smoothly. He even helped me perform a surprise dance for my now wife! I highly recommend DJ Ed if you are looking for a fun, romantic, happy and exciting wedding!

Sent on 01/28/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Joel. It was truly my pleasure and please keep "Dj Ed" in the loop when posting your videos. Your reception has set the bar high for roof-top receptions at the White Room :)

Dj Ed Kinney @ The White Room - St Augustine, Florida

Ryan · Married on 01/17/2015

I can't stress enough how helpful Ed was at our reception. The entire process was seamless and even though it may be a stressful and crazy time for the happy couple, Ed makes it easy for you to relax, enjoy your day and have fun at your reception. I never once worried or wondered if he was going to say something unique or be super dorky/cheesy. He was great and I would recommend him to anyone looking.

Sent on 01/28/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you for trusting "Dj Ed" Ryan. It's very rewarding to brush shoulders with awesome people like you and Brea. Your reception was non-stop fun; a true celebration.

Dj Ed @ Marsh Landing Country Club - Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Robin · Married on 11/01/2014

DJ Ed Kinney is absolutely FABULOUS! He was delightful and easy to work with, his customer service was outstanding as he really listened to what we wanted and aimed to provide us with the variety of music we wanted to accommodate the age demographics of our guests. He worked seamlessly with the staff at our venue and the entire evening went like clock work. He kept the evening flowing and upbeat and FUN! He is just really the nicest and most talented man and we had an absolute blast dancing the night away. I would use him again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/05/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Robin for allowing me to be part of the "Wedding Of The Century"

Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club, Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Liz/Nate · Married on 10/25/2014

I probably can't say anything about Ed that hasn't already been said but just know that, if you are in the market for a wedding DJ, you can't go wrong with Ed Kinney/DJ's to go. They were great in every aspect and really helped my bride and I with music selection for things that we really didn't think of (Sand Ceremony as an example). Do yourself a favor and give Ed a call and set up an appointment to meet with him. You won't regret it, I promise!

Sent on 11/10/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. it was truly my pleasure to Dj your wedding & reception.

Dj Ed Kinney @ Winterbourne Inn on the St Johns River

Lourdes · Married on 10/19/2014

Mr. Ed was a wonderful DJ, he accommodated to all the different styles of music for this multicultural wedding. Country / Italian / Mexican. We all had a marvelous time. He really made the night memorable. We recommend him hands down.

Sent on 01/10/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. You are truly blessed with an awesome family AND a family in law :) It made my day when the grooms grandfather sang along to a song I played!

Dj Ed @ Ramona Pavillion

Katrina · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Ed was so great. He kept the party going the entire night. There were always people dancing. We had a very mixed crowd of all ages and everyone told me they had such a great time and loved the music.

Sent on 10/05/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Katrina, it was awesome! Your a super mom!

Dj Ed - Dolphin Plaza with Ocean Wedding

Nicholas · Married on 09/13/2014

Ed did an excellent job. The wedding music was great and the reception was a blast. Ed kept the party going and interacted with the guests and kept everything running very smooth and organized. We were truly impressed with Ed and Disc Jockeys To Go Entertainment. Thank you for making our day so great!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you N & J, you both are truly special people. It was a blessing to be part of your day :)

Dj Ed @ Ponte Vedra Inn & Club - Destination Wedding

Renee · Married on 08/16/2014

DJ Ed was amazing! From my initial planning conversations with Ed to my actual wedding day, he was extremely professional and very interested in making sure my guests and I were happy with his services. The sound quality was perfect and he did a great job of making sure my evening flowed to schedule. He knew the timeline of events and kept everyone moving right along! I would recommend him to anyone for an unforgettable event!

Sent on 10/30/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Your destination reception and ocean ceremony was awesome :)

Dj Ed Kinney in Amelia Island - Ritz Carlton

Susan · Married on 08/09/2014

Ed was just fantastic to work with! He took time to meet with us to get to know us and our tastes, listened, gave expert advise and we could not have asked for a better DJ! The music was perfect! I would highly recommend Ed for any event! Thank you Ed for help in making our wedding day full of joy and music!

Sent on 08/14/2014

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Susan for taking the time to post this review. It was an honor to be part of your wedding day.

Dj Ed @ Serenata Beach Club - St. Augustine Beach Florida