DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs Reviews

185 | Jacksonville, FL

185 Reviews for DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs

Genalyn · Married on 10/22/2017

i told DJ ed that i leave it up to him to keep the party going. i did not make a mistake, he did! i had a wonderful time at my wedding and my friends and family had a blast as well. it was perfect! highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Genalyn, you are both blessed with fun friends and great family; what a great party.

Dj Ed @ Queen's Harbor Yacht Club

Monica · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely wonderful DJ!! We had to change a few things during the reception and he executed them flawlessly! I would use DJs to Go again and again. He kept the party going and I’d highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Wow, teachers "know how to party" and dance! Thank you for hiring me. It was a dance floor shaking reception:-)

Dj Ed Kinney @ Ocean Breeze Conference Center

Mindy · Married on 09/30/2017

Awesome DJ!!! This is our 2nd time working with DJ Ed. He is fantastic, professional and accommodating. He really gets the crowd going. Thanks DJ Ed for an awesome time.
    Mindy B.

Sent on 10/22/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Mindy, I love djing for you and your family. It's always a blast! See you soon!

Dj Ed @ The Ponte Vedra Inn and Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved it! DJ Ed's setup blew me away when we walked in I was not expecting it to look THAT good and professional! It really was that last finishing touch needed to make our venue look better than planned. He was a great DJ with a great taste in music and put on a great show!

We're super glad we chose him to DJ our wedding and would definitely recommend him to everyone who wants to have a successful night!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you so much for hiring "Dj Ed" :-) What an awesome celebration!

Dj Ed Kinney@Crosswater Hall in Nocatee, Ponte Vedra Florida

Josie · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day! DJs To Go’s process to hire, select music, and organize the wedding day schedule was easy. This was such a relief when wedding day planning gets to be overwhelming. We selected the extravagant DJ package and it was worth every penny.
    On the day of our wedding, DJ Ed set up a sound system for a beach ceremony, then moved the party up into the venue where he supplied the music and emceed the cocktail hour, dinner and the dance. DJ Ed even participated in our Escape Room themed wedding game by providing an Exit Room Soundtrack, and concealed clues from the guests until it was time for them to participate! The guests had a great time, and the fun only continued throughout the night on the dance floor as Ed kept the party alive with great tunes! Thanks again, Ed!

Sent on 08/02/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

What an awesome wedding day to Dj. Everything was so unique. The escape room idea will definitely become a trend. I may need to come up with a somewhat simpler version for the non-rocket scientist groups though, haha.

Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach / St Augustine Florida

Racquel · Married on 05/06/2017

Ed was great! We let him do his things sans the few songs we wanted/requested and everyone had a great time and danced. He even called us a week before to make sure we didn't have any last minute changes or needed to add anything we had forgotten.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Thank you for inviting me Racquel:-) It was a lot of fun. Best Wishes,

Dj Ed@ Historic Casa Marina - Jacksonville Beach Fl

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2017

We loved DJ Ed from the first time we met him! His passion for music and his craft are immediately obvious. I was a very demanding bride because the music and people dancing was the most important part of the reception to me. He was so flexible and worked with me on all my requests. He even had to work with my Mom in secret on a surprise he helped with. He is very knowledgeable about ensuring a great flow during the reception and had great suggestions. We listened to all of them and we're glad we did. I wanted a full blown dance party and he delivered!! We highly recommend DJ Ed!

Sent on 06/09/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Wow, what a party it was! You both are very fortunate to have such supporting, close families(and party animals, haha). Sometimes you worry a bit about working in secret with parents but your's were such wonderful people I knew it was safe. What a treat for me! and one for the record books.

Dj Ed @ Historic Casa Marina Hotel in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.

Derrick · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Ed Kinney was awesome! From our first meeting we knew he was what we were looking for. Ed is professional and punctual. He kept everyone on the dance floor and managed our wedding perfectly. Thanks Ed!

Sent on 06/27/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Derrick for inviting me to an awesome celebration! Best To you Both:-)

Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach / St Augustine Florida

Kim · Married on 04/28/2017

I give 5 starts and more to Dj Ed. He was very detailed and always available when I need him during wedding preparation. His music selection was great that the dance floor was full all night during my wedding reception. My wedding guests still talk about how fun my wedding was. I appreciate Dj Ed for making my wedding reception fun and outstanding.

Sent on 06/08/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Kim, it was an awesome, all out, celebration for sure. Communicating through the planning stages was a pleasure because you knew what you wanted. Thank you again for trusting me.

Dj Ed Kinney@ Club Continental on the river in Jacksonville, FLorida

Naomi · Married on 03/17/2017

Thank you so much DJ Ed. From the date we inquired about booking until the minute the wedding was over, the service, professionalism, attention to detail, and personal care was impeccable! Thank you for helping to make our daughter's wedding the most memorable and special day of their lives!"

Sent on 03/23/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It was an honor to be part of Cheyenne & Devons' wedding day and a pleasure to work with you throughout the planning steps. Best to you & David:-)

Dj Ed Kinney @ Crosswater Hall Nocatee

Lizette · Married on 01/14/2017

DJ Ed is awesome. He played at my son's wedding and had everyone dancing all night. The guests loved him. He's a true professional and the best around.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jerry · Married on 01/14/2017

If I had to sum up my experience with DJSTOGO in one word it would be...AWSOME. My daughter's wedding was held at the Casa Marina and DJ Ed was great. He was very familiar with the venue and the staff and they worked very well together to keep everything running smoothly and on time. The equipment he provided for the officiant during the ceremony worked flawlessly and made it easy for everyone the hear. The ceremony music was precisely cued and seamless. His recommended addition and placement of the floor spotlight and colored uplights were beautiful and added to the ambience of the reception. I did not think there would be too much dancing during the reception, but Ed got everyone on the dance floor and his selection of music made sure it wasn't empty until the very end. With DJSTOGO I didn't have to worry about everything going as planned and could actually enjoy myself during the reception.

Sent on 01/21/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

What an awesome reception and great beginning to 2017. Your Daughters reception definitely set the bar high. Thank you again for allowing me to play a part and trusting DJSTOGO.

Dj Ed @ Historic Casa Marina Hotel in Jacksonville Beach Fl

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2016

Absolutely the best choice!!! Dj Ed was so professional and on point!!! We had several things change in our line up and no one knew but Ed, myself and my coordinator Christina Berghart. Ed had everyone wanting to dance, and even came out and help us along with the Boot Scoot n Boogie. Lol. He will not disappoint.

Dan and Jackie 11-11-2016

Sent on 11/19/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Jackie, its was an honor AND fun! I have some nice video footage of the military tribute also:-)

Natalie · Married on 09/24/2016

We had a destination wedding in St. Augustine, Florida and I was a little worried the vibe of the wedding wouldn't be as fun as other weddings as we only had 22 guests. However, it was so fun and DJ Ed made it that way! The music was awesome and he got everyone out on the dance floor. I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 11/04/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank You Natalie; you all were awesome. Best to you and Eldred :-)

Dj Ed Kinney @ A1A Aleworks St Augustine Fl

DANNELLE · Married on 09/16/2016

DJ Ed was amazing! He did our ceremony music and the reception and he had everything timed perfectly. He was so on top of everything and he even taught our son a little djing. I can't say enough on how wonderful he was.

Sent on 10/07/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It was a pleasure to part of your wedding day. Best Wishes,

Dj Ed Kinney@ Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Kristian · Married on 07/14/2016

Ed is a very funny and friendly person to work with! We were from out of town so we had planned our wedding reception with Ed over the phone and online. He was very quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. With his knowledge of the venue and the wedding coordinator, we were able to easily pull off a wonderful reception with great music! My brother-in-law had requested certain songs that were typically heard in Panama and he was able to find them, no questions asked. I would highly recommend him for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 08/01/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your wedding celebration; it was a lot of fun! Thank you for hiring "Dj Ed" @ Casa Marina Hotel with Sterling, Becky & staff - Jacksonville Beach Florida

elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2016

Everyone had an amazing time! Ed was extremely organized and very prepared which made the day so easy!

Sent on 06/05/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It was awesome to be part of your wedding day and your families 2nd wedding with "Dj Ed". Yeah! Best Wishes :-)

Dj Ed Kinney @ The White Room Loft in St Augustine Florida

DANE · Married on 04/29/2016

My advice for couples looking to book a DJ is to book Ed with DJ's To Go! Ed was incredibly talented and influential in keeping our party energized and fun!. Ed took the time to meticulously go over all of our song requests, phonetically sound out all of our guest's names to ensure accurate pronunciation, and gave us some incredible ideas for things do do during the night in between songs. My bride and I played the shoe game which was an idea of Ed's and the whole room was in tears laughing...this game is a must! The wedding planning process is incredibly stressful and Ed was super flexible in working around our schedule to get the information he needed to make the night a success. Ed included all the uplighting and GOBO lights as part of his package while most other DJ companies we interviewed included these as additional costs. Could not have been happier with our choice in entertainment and wouldn't hesitate to use his services again!

Sent on 06/23/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

And thank you Dane for an awesome review. I was very fortunate to play a part in your special day. What a great celebration!

Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra, Fl
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/23/2016

DJ Mark was great at the wedding. He played all the songs I requested and he kept the party going and everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend him and DJs to go!

Sent on 05/21/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you so much Heather. It was my honor.

Dj Mark@ Casa Monica in St Augustine Fl

Crystal · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ Ed was great. He kept the mood just where we wanted and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 04/27/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Crystal, you had a beautiful ceremony and reception.

Dj Ed Kinney @ Casa Marina Ocean Front Weddings

Catie · Married on 04/16/2016

Dj Ed was amazing!!! We hired him for our wedding. He meet with us a few times and was very helpful planning the music we wanted. Everyone loved the music he played and he really knew how to get the crowd dancing. He was professional and fun through out the event. Thank you ED!!!!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

I wish I could post a video clip of your reception with this review. It rocked:)

Best Wishes,
    Dj Ed @ Serenata Beach Oceanfront Resort - Ponte Vedra Beach-St Augustine Beach Florida

Jake · Married on 04/02/2016

Definitely book DJ's To Go! Extremely high quality service. He put together a great playlist and kept the ceremony and rehearsal going. Everyone attending had a great time. He has a perfect questionnaire to fill out before the wedding that helped us organize how we wanted everything to flow and allowed us to think of things we hadn't considered. Would highly recommend DJ's To Go!!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Jake for allowing me to be part of your wedding day and taking the time to post this review. We did rock the house and have the pictures to prove it:-)

Best Wishes to you both,
    Dj Ed Kinney - Serenata Oceanfront St Augustine Florida

Michael · Married on 03/19/2016

We can't say enough about Ed Kinney and Disc Jockeys To Go! He is ridiculously easy to work with and somehow managed to get along w/everyone at our reception. He really kept the music going and the energy up while capturing the mood! We gave him the freedom to adjust the music according to the flow of the reception and he absolutely nailed it! We are still receiving a lot of compliments and positive feedback from our guests on both the music and Ed himself. We had live music for our ceremony but that was no problem for Ed. He even provided a mike for our officiant! He also provided a mike and stand for our niece who sang a solo at our reception! Ed was always available for any needed pre-wedding advise and questions and made it a very stress free reception so all we had to worry about was making memories!! All of this for an extremely reasonable price and no hidden fees! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 04/20/2016

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Michael for trusting me as your dj and taking the time to post this awesome review; that's very considerate:-) It was a fun celebration.

Dj Ed @ Serenata Oceanfront Beach Club - St Augustine/Ponte Vedra Beach Fl
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/12/2016

DJ Ed was phenomenal! He originally did my oldest sister's wedding around 20 years and she loved him so much she insisted I reach out as well. I was definitely not let down. He exceeding my expections. Being that I'm 19 years younger than my sister I don't recall much of her wedding but everyone til this day still talks about how awesome DJ Ed was and I have gotten the same response for my wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Are you sure is was 20 years ago? Haha, yes it was. It was a real treat to see everyone and be part of an awesome celebration and your wedding day Olivia. Best Wishes,

Dj Ed Kinney@ Crosswater Hall in Nocatee Ponte Vedra Florida

DJ Ed was our son's wedding DJ. The music he played was perfect, he played everything as requested and planned; he was punctual, and professional . Everything from start to finish, i.e.- cake cutting, first dance, throwing bouquet etc., all announced at the proper times, which made things flow nicely. There was a variety of music for everyone, and everybody was out on the dance floor having a good time!
    Everything from first to last song went as scheduled, including one last song and dance request for the bride and groom.
    I would highly recommend DJ Ed, and I would definitely use him for the next family wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2015

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you for hiring me :-) It was an awesome celebration with two great families!

Dj Ed Kinney @ Amelia Island Plantation - Walkers Landing