DJ's Unlimited Reviews

230 | Union, NJ

230 Reviews for DJ's Unlimited

Tanya · Married on 09/20/2014

I used DJs unlimited for my recent wedding in November. These guys were unbelievable! I never left the dance floor, my guests are still talking about how much fun my wedding was. Eddie was so detail oriented and made sure I had that dream wedding! He took care of every request I made no matter how big, or small, or crazy the request was. He did his best to make my vision a reality! I'm so glad I chose Djs Unlimited for my wedding night!!! I highly recommend these guys for your next event!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Our experience with DJ's unlimited was a positive one. Eddy and his team are fantastic at what they do and very professional. I have been to many weddings, baptisms, sweet 16 were the entertainment was done by DJ's Unlimited. Which then made my decision to hire them for my wedding an easy one! I would recommend them to anyone and will continue to use them for any event I may have! Thank you!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Anabela · Married on 08/23/2014

Once again dj's unlimitef has outdone themselves. Ive been using this company for many years and couldnt be happier with them! Their music is always the best an the mc's are always keeping the party alive . I highly recommend you try them out if u havent already! Theyve done my wedding, my kids baptism, 1st birthdays, my husbands 40th birthday and i cant wait to use them again! You guys rock!!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Miguel · Married on 07/14/2014

Amazing!! That sums up everything about the crew. Eddie and the team went above and beyond with everything! They didn't just make sure your guests had a great time Eddie personally made sure we had time to have fun and at the same time make the night run smoothly! Last minute when we needed pipe and drape he made it happen! I recommend them all the time and can't wait to party with you guys again this weekend! Thanks for everything -M&M

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • F

Filipa · Married on 07/12/2014

Hands down best DJs ever. We couldn't have asked for any better. Being Portuguese it was very hard finding the right dj, but when we heard them at our friends wedding we knew we had to have them. That came all the way to long island and made our special day even better. Amazing and very talented clew. Best part I have hundreds of photos taken by them to remember my night! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/28/2014

ana · Married on 07/12/2014

NEED A DJ? CALL EDDIE HE IS THE BEST!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Monica · Married on 07/11/2014

I went to a wedding a year prior to mine and knew that night that I was going to book DJs Inlimited for our wedding! Eddie and his crew were so easy to work with and very professional. Eddie went above and beyond helping me choose songs that he knew guests would love to dance too! He also had a great selection of Portuguese music which made my parents extremely happy!

Marina · Married on 07/05/2014

Great Dj! Everyone enjoyed themselves on the dance floor. There was a variety of Latin/ Portuguese/ and American music!
    I would definitely recommend and have Dj unlimited in any future event of mine.

Erica · Married on 06/22/2014

Amazing DJ with a personal touch!

Paul · Married on 06/07/2014

DJ Unlimited...The Best!!!!
    Eddie from DJ Unlimited was on point at every turn. These guys went above and beyond purchasing 65" Flat screen TV for our Venue to show off the pictures that their awesome photographers took. They got the party started right away and kept it going for 6 hours straight, if we had the venue for longer these guys would of had the dancer floor packed in till the following morning. They played the right type of music at the right times during the wedding and the music was enjoyed by everyone of all ages.
    I can't thank them enough for taking the wedding to the next level.

THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Sandra · Married on 05/17/2014

DJ Eddie and his crew were great! They conducted themselves in a very professional manner, and attended to our needs all night. Eddie met me before the wedding and had asked what type of music that I was into and he at the wedding he played exactly what I would have hoped for. We had up lighting and draping as well and everything looked gorgeous. It completely transformed the room. It was definitely worth the extra money! Pick these guys you will not regret it.....Trust Me!

Carlos and Sandra Portugal

Sent on 07/28/2014

Ana · Married on 05/17/2014

I loved DJ's Unlimited... They made my night that much special, none stop all night long

Sent on 02/17/2015

Rosalia · Married on 04/25/2014

Words cannot describe how pleased we were with using Dj's Unlimited for our wedding. They were easy to work with, fun, and accommodating- definitely one of our favorite vendors to work with on the big day! Our dance floor was PACKED with guests, both young and old, all night! Eddie and his crew know how to read a crowd and it shows; everyone had such an AWESOME time! During our reception people were pulling us aside and telling us how amazing they were. It was great to hear my guests say what we already knew- Dj's Unlimited is the absolute BEST. Hire them, and you will be in good hands. Thank You, Eddie and crew, for making our day so special. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 05/04/2014

DJUnlimited were a great decision for our wedding!! Could not have asked for better!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Noelene · Married on 04/11/2014

Thank you to DJ's Unlimited for an unforgettable night! My husband and I could not have been happier with Eddie and his crew for our April 11, 2014 wedding- they kept the dance floor going all night and everyone at our wedding had a fantastic time! Eddie was great to work with and knew exactly what type of music/party we were looking for even with only a few ideas from us. DJ's Unlimited also turned up the heat with the lighting and the tv screens with pictures from throughout the day - which we absolutely loved! It was even an added bonus that we got a cd with candid pictures from the day thanks to their photographer! We also rented the photobooth and everyone had so much fun with it - the scrapbook of pics came out awesome and we cannot stop sharing them with our friends and family! The DJ's Unlimited crew was professional, energetic and tons of fun - we would absolutely recommend them for entertainment at your next event!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Marlie · Married on 01/04/2014

I highly recommend DJ's Unlimited! My guests and I had an amazing time! They made the party upbeat and everyone danced. My husband And I danced the night away! Our guests loved the photo booth and our snow theme as a background. Eddie and his crew are awesome! They will have you on that dance floor. I will forever hold the night in my memories!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Marcia · Married on 10/18/2013

Eddie and his crew are outstanding!!! We first met with him a crew prior to our wedding, and he remembered everything we wanted. He had everyone on the damce floor... From the 60, 70 yr youngs to the 6 yrs young. The dance floor was packed! We enter to the NY Rangers goal song and they were jut as excited as we were, if not more. Go Rangers! Go see Eddie you wont regret it!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2013

Eddie was so awesome with all the advice he had given us throughout our planning process. Eddie and his crew did an AMAZING job!!! He played the perfect amount of pop/country/portuguese music that we were looking for. The crowd was going all night!! We are still hearing people RAVING over the great job our DJ did!! If you are looking for a great did and a FUN time, def go with DJS Unlimited!! :) :) :)

Sent on 11/12/2013

Jenn · Married on 10/05/2013

DJs unlimited made our reception a blast! Eddie was very professional and always willing to give us suggestions on what worked best.
    We also got the photobooth from DJs unlimited. When he says he has the best one in the business, he means it! The pictures came out great and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2013

Eddie did an extraordinary job entertaining our guests at our wedding. We had more fun at our own wedding than any other wedding I've ever been too! All the guests from kids to my grandparents and great aunts to our 20 something year old friends were having a blast on the dance floor! Eddie did an amazing job! The guests were up and having a great time! I couldn't have asked for better! We had Howie Bongo playing at our wedding and he was an awesome touch! So much fun and all the guests were talking about him! The up lighting was gorgeous and lit up the whole HUGE room! Definitely recommend Eddie and DJ's unlimited!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Joshua · Married on 07/27/2013

DJ's UNLIMITED IS YOUR FINAL STOP FOR ALL YOUR DJ RELATED NEEDS!!!
    Here is our wedding experience;

Right from the beginning, the owner takes took us in like friends. When all the planning still one big blur, Eddie helped us sift out the best DJ package for our wedding and was flexible with us.

As time got closer, stress mounted (as it almost always does!), but Eddie transmitted a confidence that put my wife and I at ease (he's been in the business for a long time).

Now, I will confess, I (the groom) did not submit some basic questionnaires that Eddie asked us to do and that left us a wreck wedding day. I was certain my mistake would cost the party I envisioned. Eddie said not to worry, to trust them.... Boy, trust was so hard at this point, but we were exhausted... so we trusted!

WEDDING DAY!!!! we had DJ MARIO for our event... like i said, it was not what I envisioned.... it was BETTER. DJ MARIO rocked the night with music that I would not have necessarily chosen in the order I probably would not have chosen it and he had the dance floor FULL, ALL NIGHT!! From my middle school cousins to seniors, EVERYONE was loving the mixes!! He mastered everything, even made up for my faults.

The party was the party because of DJ's Unlimited & DJ Mario and his Crew. We highly recommend you sit and hear what they have to offer, see what they have done and then make your choice. But from our experience, we can tell you, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Sent on 08/09/2013
  • Y

Yuri · Married on 07/07/2013

DJ Unlimited did an Incredible job!!! They were attentive, professional, and met the needs of every one in our diverse crowd! Before the night was over, we had already received numerous compliments from our guests about the music!! Eddie also went above and beyond to ensure that our needs and the needs of all of our guests were met at all times! He even got a picture from our photographer from earlier in the day to display on his plasmas during our event! Highly recommended service!!

Sent on 07/10/2013

PeggyAnne · Married on 06/29/2013

DJs Unlimited NJ were absolutely amazing! Eddie was professional and so helpful in guiding us as we planned our wedding. His pricing is fair as well. MC Mario and DJ Al were terrific!! They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! We received many, many compliments on the music selection from our guests. We couldn't have asked for a better dj!

Sent on 07/19/2013
  • I

Isabel · Married on 06/29/2013

Eddie Boa truly helped make our wedding day fantastic. From day one, his flexibility and knowledge made us feel comfortable and confident that he and his crew would ensure our guests would be dancing all night. He definitely delivered. Eddie started our party off with an animated entrance, made sure everyone danced, and even answered all of our "wedding etiquette" questions (i.e. when do we say hi to people?!).

For anyone on the fence about the photobooth...get it. Our guests had so much fun with all of the props DJ's Unlimited provided and we now have a great guest book to look back and laugh at. Also, the uplighting DJ's Unlimited set up added so much to the mood and the elegance of the room--we were glad we got it. Do it!!

A big thank you to Eddie and the crew. Our wedding would not have been the same without you.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Eddie you guys were amazing! We had such a great time. Thank you!

Sent on 11/03/2013