DJ's Unlimited Reviews

230 | Union, NJ

230 Reviews for DJ's Unlimited

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

DJ's Unlimited came recommended to me by a close friend who used their services for his wedding, and I am so glad that I selected them for my own wedding. My husband and I met with Eddie, who was professional and efficient. He gave us a detailed rundown of the day's timeline and provided helpful suggestions for wedding best practices. The music was one of the areas that I cared most about, and Eddie assured us that all of our wishes would be considered and honored. Our DJ, Mario, was so friendly and fun, and he honored all of my musical requests. I was pleasantly surprised by the selections he played that I hadn't outright requested, actually. It seemed like he had an intuition into some of my husband's and my favorite songs! Our guests were dancing all night, and they raved about how much fun they had at our wedding. I would highly recommend DJ's Unlimited to engaged couples!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Ricardo · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ's Unlimited did a fantastic job with our wedding. We had Eddie which played all the right music to keep everyone entertained and dancing the whole time. Other than the times when the food came out or the dessert table opened the dance floor was full and everyone was having a good time. I have family that came from Portugal and he mixed in some Portuguese and Spanish music so they didn't feel left out. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Eddie and Fernando made our wedding amazing! From the first meeting up until our wedding, they have been so helpful. Making an appointment was super quick, and we were always greeted with a great attitude. From the MCing, to the awesome mixture of music made everyone from little kids, to our grandparents get up and dance. Our guests had a great time, and we owe it to Eddie and Fernando! I highly recommend them if you're having any type of event that requires a DJ! Thank you guys! You're the best!

Sent on 05/23/2016

DJs unlimited did an amazing at our wedding. We had such a great time. I wish I could give them more then 5 stars because they were simply amazing. If I ever have any more events, I know who to choose.

Sent on 05/10/2016

DJ's Unlimited from Union were AWESOME!!!
    Right from the beginning when we met with Eddie Boa and went over our packages we knew they were going to Rock our Wedding. They are a very professional company!! Our night was perfect!!! the music had everyone Dancing and Having a Great time all Night!!!
    "My Beautiful Bride and I can't Thank You Eddie and the Guys from DJ's Unlimited enough. We loved reliving the night with all the great shots Wells took." If you want a SUper Rocking Wedding i Highly recommend DJ's Unlimited - Union. Thumbs up for these guys :) Thank You Eddie Boa, Al, Mario, and Wells... Our families are still getting calls about how great the music and the wedding was!!!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 11/27/2015

Where do I start? I mean Eddie himself is a great person so when you already have that to start off with everything else usually falls into place. From the moment my wife and I met with him we knew there was no need to shop around. He was the first and only person we checked out and definitely had no regrets. Eddie could not be any more detailed than he was from beginning to end. He explained all the options available and answered all of our questions even if it were about any other wedding details we were unsure about. On our wedding day, he did exactly what he said he would do and that is "Rock It." Eddie and his amazing crew had everything organized and well prepared on the day to cater to the likings we asked for and more. It's months since and many guests still tell me they had an awesome time and could not stop dancing especially doing the Thriller dance. Hands down, if you are searching for a crew that will make your wedding rock and be a cut above the rest, DJ's Unlimited is the only way to go. I would never look elsewhere. Thank You VERY MUCH Eddie for making our night more memorable and thank your crew too because thise guys definitely deserve credit too.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Sandra · Married on 09/20/2015

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Eddie and his crew were at our wedding. He was extremely accommodating and attentive to us from the very beginning. Eddie and his guy listened to exactly what we wanted and made it happen. Al has everyone up on the dance floor thru out the wedding, playing everything from old school Portuguese, to top 40 hits and 80's.. DJ's Unlimited are great !!!!

Services Used: DJ

Sent on 11/17/2015

Maria · Married on 09/12/2015

Very professional, honest, lively, entertaining. Has great personal touches with getting the crowd going. Knows how to read the masses and with that always has the right music playing at the right time to keep the party flowing. A lot of extras that i didn't know dj's we're even doing. Lovable easy going crew. Would hire again for any style event.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/12/2015

One word to describe DJs Unlimited, AMAZING!!!! From the first day we met with Eddie to discuss packages, we knew he was going to make our wedding an unforgettable day!! He broke down every package and was very attentive to what we wanted. We have had outstanding experiences with Djs Unlimited at other family events. He goes above and beyond to make everything you want happen. They knew exactly the kind of music we wanted throughout the night and had everyone on the dance floor ALL night. We wanted to make sure everyone was partying and Eddie and his crew made it happen. Thank you Eddie and Djs Unlimited, you made our day. :-) 9-12-15 Brian & Melissa Pereira

Sent on 03/29/2016

Lorena · Married on 08/29/2015

The music and animation was more than perfect! They played the perfect music combination. Portuguese/Latin/American, if you ever need a DJ call them, Eddie works around your budget. We rented a photoboot that was a success. We enjoyed every second of the music, and danced until the last song.
    Thank you for helping making our day a perfect one!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Christina · Married on 08/22/2015

We had a blast at our wedding reception and it all due to Al. Although we did not meet with him before the day, he did an AMAZING job. He took the information that Eddie got from us (after a couple times of meeting and discussing at length preferences) and made a beautiful and fun night for everyone. Al did a good job feeling the room and giving us and our guests the entertainment that we wanted. He was able to handle the bilingual MC'ing without a problem, sounded like a natural at both languages. Eddie and his crew are great in general. I kept on going back and forth with my father-daughter song, but he was SUPER patient and let me change it. They also did the uplighting in the room and kept it looking classy. I would pick them again without thinking twice!!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Anna Nicole · Married on 08/15/2015

Our wedding reception was awesome thanks to Mario and crew from DJs Unlimited. They played the songs we liked and help us out with special request dances. Mario knew how to get our guests up and dancing. Since he is first generation italian, he really impressed my papa (means dad) and that's a big deal. The photo booth was a great feature. Green screen in the background and you choose what you want on it. Ours was a chocolate theme wedding, we had Hershey kisses as our background for the photobooth. The props were a fun feature to have and the guests had a ball with them. The next few days after our wedding, our friends and family were raving about our dj and how much fun they had. We couldn't have been more pleased. You guys really did a phenomenal job. Definitely will be using DJs Unlimited for future events!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Marta · Married on 08/08/2015

Eddie and his crew made our wedding night unforgettable! He worked with us to accommodate our Polish guests and even provided Polish music which was one less thing for us to worry about. We danced the night away! We recommend Eddie for any occasion.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Monica · Married on 07/18/2015

I cannot say enough great things about DJ's Unlimited! Eddie was an absolute pleasure to work with. He accommodated all of our requests and was extremely professional yet down to earth and easy to talk to and communicate with. My only regret is not writing this review sooner because they deserve all the praise and recognition they get. Everyone at our wedding could not (and cannot to this day) stop talking about what amazing music we had and how much fun they had with Eddie Mcing the entire thing. We were nervous at first as we are a Portuguese couple with a huge Portuguese family who we knew would love to hear a mixture of modern and traditional songs. I swear Eddie and his team could not have executed it any better! Our guests danced all night and so did we! They played every single one of our requests and mixed in their own personal picks that blended perfectly with our style of music! One of my favorite things was that our package came with a free second photographer. At first my husband and I thought we wouldn't need this, but Eddie reassured us that it was part of the package and that we wouldn't regret it. Boy was he right! We are both SOOOO thankful for that second photographer because not only did he post the pictures on the tv screens in our ballroom as he was taking them for all of our guests to enjoy, but he also captured our entire cocktail hour which our main photographer wasn't able to since he was snapping pictures of us and our bridal party. If it wasn't for DJs Unlimited's photographer, we would not have any pictures of our cocktail and for that I am extremely grateful in itself! I have recommended these guys to all my friends and when the time comes that I need amazing DJs, I will definitely be contacting them again. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, to Eddie and his amazing team, I can't say enough great things about them! You guys seriously made our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/17/2015

Eddie and his team were absolutely amazing!! We picked them for our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a more friendly, professional, and easy-going vendor to work with! We picked our major songs to dance to, and then we just let them do the rest, and they did an awesome job. They made sure everyone had fun and they kept everyone dancing all night. After the wedding everyone was raving over them. Definitely recommend to anyone for any occasion, can't wait to work with them in future events!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Angelica · Married on 07/11/2015

Eddie and Mario are AMAZING! They are the best MC's and djs. From providing visual effects and perfect lighting, to setting the mood with a variety of music, to getting all of the wedding guests on the dance floor, djs unlimited provides the best service a bride and groom can ask for. From the first time meeting with Eddie to discuss our wedding, we felt confident that we were in good hands. Eddie put us at ease and made this planning process completely stress free. We are extremely pleased with Eddie and his crew from djs unlimited. We highly recommend them for any event, as they as sure to keep the party going. Thanks Eddie and Mario, and the rest of the crew for celebrating with us our special day!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2015

Eddie and his crew are the BEST in the business, Anthony and I love them all to pieces. I have used them for 2 parties (parents 50th and Wedding) and referred them to friends and we have no complaints from anyone!!! Eddie meets with you and makes sure your day is perfect. They have the latest equipment and you can even get a photo booth!! Thank you Eddie for being a great friend!! xoxox Cindy & Anthony

Sent on 11/15/2015

Anna Maria · Married on 05/16/2015

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Eddie and his crew were at our wedding. He was extremely accommodating and attentive to us from the very beginning. I even called him for some advise on other matters involving our big day. They're photobooth was perfect! Red carpet and all ! He even supplied the props and the album. Before the night ended he made sure that my husband and I got in there! Something I would have regretted not doing, If it wasn't for him it wouldn't have happen. There was not one moment that the dance floor wasn't packed with guests! We got so many compliments on how awesome the Dj was. He is a very genuine guy and didn't try to "sell" us on anything we didn't need. Unlike many other vendors in this wedding business. He is priced very fair. I had requested special Italian songs among others before the day and everyone was played. His timing is perfect, he knows exactly how to read the crowd and is a true professional. I HIGHLY recommend Djs Unlimmited. The dj is one of the most important parts of your wedding, they run the show. Don't miss out on having the best. If you're still looking, your search is over !! Simply the best! Hire them now!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Leslie · Married on 12/13/2014

Eddie and his staff were great. They kept the party going with great music, they did an amazing job on my photo collage and they were all very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Eddie made the planning stage very easy for me and my wedding went smoothly.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Lorina · Married on 12/05/2014

The first time we attended a party where DJ's unlimited was providing the entertainment was at my cousins wedding back in 2011. We had such a great time and remember how Eddie Boa had the party going all night. When it came to planning our own wedding, we already knew that we wanted DJ's unlimited to do the entertainment. From the first meeting, Eddie Boa was extremely helpful and answered any questions we had about packages, add-ons and even gave suggestions for songs. It's been almost a year since our wedding and guests still comment on how amazing the DJ was. I look back at pictures and see that the dance floor was always packed. It will definitely be a day we'll never forget and we owe a lot of thanks to Eddie Boa and his crew from DJ's Unlimited.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Alexis · Married on 11/08/2014

Couldn't be happier with DJs Unlimited. Al did a great job with keeping everybody on the dance floor the whole night! He had great communication with us throughout the night and constantly made sure we were happy with what he was doing and planning for the rest of the night.
    The music definitely sets the tone for the night and everyone had an amazing night

Sent on 11/09/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Used them for my wedding . My friends have used them as well for their wedding / parties . Never ever a problem or disappointment w them . Very professional they are simply the best of the best .

Sent on 01/31/2015

Linda · Married on 10/18/2014

Eddie from DJ's Unlimited was amazing. He took care of all our music needs for our wedding. He chose most of the music depending on the people at our wedding and what they were dancing to. He had the dance floor full the whole night. When the night was over, we had to start kicking out our guest because no one wanted to leave. They were still trying to dance lol. I would recommend him to anyone that needed a great DJ.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Chris · Married on 10/12/2014

DJs unlimited rocked our wedding! Our wedding night was perfect because of them. They were very professional and played everything that we wanted. They played the perfect combination to keep the energy flowing and have the dance floor always packed. The key to an amazing wedding is a great party, and without a doubt DJs Unlimited provides the very best! Eddy and his crew connect with the crowd and has everyone involved. The photo booth was an amazing addition to the party as well. We would recommend DJs Unlimited to any couple getting married to rock their party and have their guests talking about an unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Vania · Married on 09/27/2014

Had my wedding on September 27,2014 and didn't know where to go for music, but every where I went to when I went shopping around for restaurants they would recommend DJ'S UNLIMITED, so I figured they had to be doing something right lol. I took it upon myself to go there and speak with Eddie. He's a very down to earth guy, who knows how to listen to what the customer wants and also puts in some great input and ideas when your not sure about certain things. Prices are very reasonable as well. So the day of my wedding the service was outstanding, there is absolutely nothing I would change. I'm 100% a satisfied customer and plan to use them for any up coming events I will have and definitely already recommended DJ'S UNLIMITED to a lot of people I know because I know they will not be disappointed. So stop questioning yourself about who to have for your event and call them Now!!!! (973)589-3548 you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/30/2015