DJ's Unlimited Reviews

230 | Union, NJ

230 Reviews for DJ's Unlimited

Mayara · Married on 01/07/2018

I had a sweet 16, and eddie, Al and his crew were so professional and organized. Everyone was dancing and it was a night to remember thanks to them!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Giuseppe · Married on 01/06/2018

Eddie Boa and his team made our wedding a memorable event. From the planning to the ceremony and the reception, Eddie was fantastic with giving us suggestions and always available. Eddie is a great MC and kept our guests dancing all night. The selection of music was great and he even took requests from our guests. He made our wedding a fun night.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Paulo · Married on 11/24/2017

Mr. Eddie Boa and his s crew were everything I hoped for and more.
    I had the time of my life.
    It was a fun filled evening!
    Somehow they manage to work with our crazy list of songs and got people moving all night.
    They played at my sisters wedding which was also a success.
    Will be using them in the future for sure.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Romeo · Married on 08/12/2017

A big shout out to Eddie and his team!!! Wow!! How do I begin? From our initial meetings, to the ceremony to the reception, our wedding day was amazing!! You and your team did an incredible job to where our guests were raving about you!!! Sandra and I felt at peace knowing you would handle everything and you did!! Thank you again for making our wedding day, the best day of our lives!!
    Romeo Simoes

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 07/03/2017

EDDIE & DJ MAVRIK ROCKED OUR WEDDING! As a Wedding DJ my self, we had a lot of options when it came to entertainment. But we are very glad we chose Eddie and His team. From our meetings together to insure he was on the page us with our desires, to treating us like family and not just another client. Everything was perfect!!!! thanks again guys!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jen & George · Married on 06/23/2017

Dj's Unlimited, We loved you guys. You guys rocked our wedding, everyone kept and still does say when i see them your Dj was Amazing, hands down BEST DJ AROUND THANK YOU! Jen & George

Sent on 07/31/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2017

DJs Unlimited helped make our wedding day amazing! They were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with! They talked to us to get a sense of the music we wanted to hear at the wedding and they did a wonderful job mixing American and Spanish music so all of our guests could enjoy. Everyone was dancing all night long! What stood out to us the most was how helpful they were when we told them we wanted our grandfather to sing at the cocktail hour. They immediately offered their speakers and equipment to help make that dream a reality.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Paula · Married on 06/10/2017

Eddie and his team were such a hit! Everyone had an amazing time at our wedding. The compliments on the entertainment were endless. He offered lots of suggestions and also took our preferences into consideration. They were professional, fun and engaging. They also came highly recommended by several people in my area. We couldn't have been happier!

claudia · Married on 06/03/2017

Before we even got engaged. My husband and I always talked about our wedding day. One of those topics was obviously, who would be our DJ? We knew our minds were made up as we always said DJ's Unlimited. We had no one else in mind to trust on our big day. Not only do we know Eddie for a few amount of years, we knew him and his team would do everything possible to make our day be nothing but the best. As we have seen him in action at previous parties we have attended. He's professional, trustworthy, gives his honest opinion & truly puts his clients first! No doubt we recommend DJ's Unlimited to everyone we know!
    Not to mention our wedding was just a little over a month ago and everyone is still talking about it!
    Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
    You guys rock!! ❤️

Daniela · Married on 05/28/2017

DJ's Unlimited are absolutely the best team in the tri-state area!!!!
    They rocked our wedding at the Venetian, NJ!!!
    There was a crowed on the dance floor at all times, the dance floor was just energetic. The wedding was perfect because of Eddie and his team!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!
    Def recommend for anyone who's looking for a dj!!

Ana · Married on 05/13/2017

Eddie and his crew are absolutely phenomenal! They had our guests up and dancing all night and our guests are raving about the entertainment till this day. They truly rocked the entire evening. Eddie is very professional and concerned about giving his clients exactly what they want on their special day. He is super easy to work with and extremely responsive. If we had to do it all over again we wouldn't think twice about choosing DJ's Unlimited again. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. A huge thank you to Eddie and his crew for taking such a big part in making our wedding day the best of our lives.

Dino · Married on 03/31/2017

DJ's Unlimited did a great job!! We had high hopes for Eddie and his crew and they exceeded even those expectations! Eddie was great to work with throughout the entire process and set us at ease. He made our day truly special and, to date, our guests haven't stopped telling us how great our DJ and crew were. It's pretty clear that DJ's Unlimited has been around for so long due to the great experience that Eddie and his crew leave you with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 3/31/2017

Sent on 04/22/2017

Thais · Married on 03/26/2017

We were fortunate to have come across Eddie and his team for our wedding. He was awesome as the MC making sure that everyone was engaged until the end. The music couldn't have been better and the photographers were also excellent. He made our experience unforgettable! We highly recommend their candid Photographer who took great pics!

Thais & Karl

Sent on 05/07/2017

Connie · Married on 03/25/2017

Words can not express how amazing Eddie Boa and his crew were! They made our wedding day all that we imagined and MORE! We highly recommend the candid photo guy! We were able to take a thumb drive of hundreds of amazing pics home that night! Thank you DJ's Unlimited for making our special night one to remember! You totally rocked

Connie and Chris Banya
    March 25, 2017
    Il Tulipano

Sent on 03/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2017

AMAZING AMZAZING! 3/24/17. Words can not Describe how awesome and amazing Djs Unlimited and Eddie Boa is! From the moment I saw them at a cousin's wedding, I knew that Eddie had to be my DJ for my Wedding. They made my wedding night rock just like he said he would! Everything was perfect from the up-lighting and music, introduction. I even have a thumb drive with pictures from the day that were displayed on the 65' screens at the venue, Which I loved that! There is no one out there like these guys and these guys are the best! I wish I could re live my wedding all over again and party! Eddie was so helpful throughout my planning process and so nice to offer and help with ideas or any advice. DRY ICE! Get the Dry ice for your first dance. They recommended that we have that during out first dance, and its like dancing on clouds. LOVE LOVE!

Sent on 04/04/2017

DJ's Unlimited was absolutley amazing. Eddie was so nice and helpful with us especially with pricing. He did an amazing job at our wedding and definitely had the crowed all pumped up! We are so pleased with their services! Thank you!!!! J&E

Sent on 03/19/2017

Greg · Married on 11/20/2016

Dj's Unlimted made our night! They were extremely professional and offered a top shelf service. Eddie was very helpful with planning our night while meeting all our expectations and more. Eddie MC'd the evening and had the crowd pumped up and dancing all night. The crew Mavrick and Fabian were punctual to set up, played flawlessly and were very helpful with the photo booth. Those guys rocked!! We have been to many weddings and wanted the best in the business for ours. We would recommend DJs Unlimited to anyone if they want to have a good night. The lighting, sound, photo booth and props made the night. The best part was the pictures of the shared memories we had with our loved ones. Dj's Unlimted took the extra effort and made sure our night went smooth. Working with the maitre d' they made sure the events transitioned smoothly and we enjoyed the night. We can't express how thankful and satisfied we were with the service provided. If you need a DJ. Book these guys quick before they get booked up!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

DJ's Unlimited is very professional and gives you input and ideas to make your wedding day experience a memorable one and have all your guests enjoying themselves and dancing all night long. Very punctual with time, professional, bring props so guests are having fun while dancing. Eddie Boa was my MC at my wedding and he was great amping up the crowd and Al was my DJ and he played good music to have my guests dancing, highly recommend DJ's Unlimited you won't be disappointed!!!

Sandy · Married on 09/17/2016

DJS Unlimited was incredible on our wedding day! I couldn't have dreamed of better entertainment. Music, lighting, and a bonus photography was all exceptional. Receiving pictures at the end of the night was so special to us. They are super helpful & are along side you every step of the way!!

I highly recommend them for any festivity you are planning!!!

Stefanie · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I were referred to DJ's unlimited by a family friend who had previously used them for their daughters sweet 16. We put all our trust in them & hoped for the best on the day of our wedding and let me say they did not disappoint! DJ's unlimited was absolutely amazing and ensured that they played music to cater both sides of our family. Our DJ & MC were so entertaining and made sure that everyone was up and dancing the entire time.

From the very beginning it was a wonderful experience and would both use and recommend them in the future.

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

DJ's unlimited is amazing. They truly know how to judge the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor. All of our guests had such a wonderful time. Eddie was extremely easy and fun to work with. He accommodated our every request. Having Eddie make the important announcements in both English and Portuguese was greatly appreciated by my Husband's family. Not only did DJ's Unlimited provide the entertainment but they also provided a photographer who took almost 800 beautiful photos throughout the night that played on the television screens and came home with us on a USB drive. They all helped make our wedding reception unforgettable!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Liliana · Married on 08/20/2016

Fantastic! Best Dj's anyone could ask for. Will definitely keep your guests dancing! Beautiful presentation! 5 stars all the way??????????

Sent on 10/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

DJs Unlimited rocked our wedding!!! They did a PHENOMENAL job! They were professional, easy going, accommodating, and flexible. We've attended several weddings in the past, which were entertained by DJs Unlimited, and they consistently managed to impress! They have a keen ability to read the crowd and keep everyone on their feet the entire night. We could not have asked for better entertainment. They exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend them for anyone concerning to have a GREAT time!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Cecilia · Married on 07/02/2016

I knew I wanted to work with Eddie and his team even before meeting him, everyone had amazing things to say about him and not to mention we shared the same love for the New York Rangers.
    Everyone had a great time and entire team made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. I also had great pictures from their photographer .
    I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Ligia · Married on 06/18/2016

From the moment Eddie Boa and djs unlimited in Union were introduced to me , my family and I have used them from Weddings to birthday party,s.. They are the best !! Cannot imagine any party without dj,s unlimited to make the people get up and dance and have a good time . Recently we used dj,s unlimited to play at a venison dinner that took place at Nuno's Pavilion in Linden and it was a success , dj Mario had everyone on the dance floor the whole night .
    For always making our events unforgettabe

Sent on 03/13/2016