31 Reviews for DJ's Tom and Sue

Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)

Tom and Sue are amazing!! Highly recommended!! We were married at DiSalvos Station Restaurant in Latrobe, PA on 8/4/18. We also used Tom as our officiant for the wedding. The ceremony and the reception were prefect, I wouldn’t have changed a thing. It was our second marriage for the both of us and we wanted it to be a family celebration and they made it happen. Everyone was dancing and had a great time! They worked with us to make it a perfect night! We had our initial meeting and after that just a few emails and a quick rehearsal and it was everything that we wanted. They are very affordable, easy to work with and know how to get everyone out on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys were fantastic! They really know how to run a reception, and their ability to keep a crowd on the dance floor was second to none. Everyone was dancing the whole night. Great value, would definitely recommend to others.

Profile Picture Eliza, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Tom and Sue DJ our wedding in November. They were a huge hit all around! They kept the dance floor filled to the end of the night! Additionally they were very flexible to work with, extremely knowledgeable and did a great job of making the flow of the reception perfect! We would highly recommend their services to any wedding as they were reasonably priced and wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Eliza, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Tom and Sue are amazing!! We had so many compliments after the wedding about the DJ. They know how to keep the night flowing perfectly. A few months before our wedding, we met with them to go over what we exactly wanted for the wedding. Things did change from then to the wedding and they were so understanding and made suggestions based on what they have done previously. They are perfect wedding planners and know when everything needs to happen. Tom would come up to us at the wedding and let us know that this needed to happen after a few songs. It was great! Tom also got our head table drinks after our grand entrance! We also used Tom as our officiant for the wedding. We asked for a short and simple ceremony and Tom was more than accomadating. We had a rehersal, which they attended to go over everything. Our wedding on 10/27 was absolutely perfect, which we owe a huge shout out to Tom and Sue for! We recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them in the future!!!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Don't look elsewhere. Tom and Sue made the night that much better. They consult and help you every step of the way through the wedding planning process. They know what music to play to get the whole family involved throughout the night. They went out of their way to make sure the head table/ family tables where good on drinks and gladly did bar runs for the bride and groom. They where a lot of fun on the dance floor as well. The announcements sounded great and they controlled the flow of the night. Everything went perfectly, largely in part to Tom and Sue. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cannot say enough good things about Tom and Sue. First off, we were so incredibly busy and could not make it to the face to face meeting ahead of time and they were very kind in allowing us to do a phone conference. They were very open to our suggestions and to what we were looking for (and actually did them at the wedding). The biggest thing I was impressed with is how as a bride, I was very busy during the event and pulled in all directions, but Tom kept coming up to me, so kindly, and giving me little reminders of what to do next. You want to make sure to have time for the cake cutting, the father/daughter, mother/son dances, and things like that and I got so caught up it almost seemed like I didn't have time to do everything but his little reminders kept me on the ball so we were able to accomplish everything we wanted to. ALSO, EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE! DJs go for big money anymore but Tom and Sue were cheaper than anyone else I looked into and WELL WORTH IT. They also offered a military discount. I would recommend them to any couples getting married. :)

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Sue were great from the outset. They were open to all of our ideas and also free with advice. Tom and Sue worked with the staff and wedding party to make sure that everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. These two kept the evening flowing along, and the dance floor stayed busy all night long. They were even flexible enough to stay a little later for us when we decided the party just couldn't end yet! We couldn't have been more pleased with the service that Tom and Sue provided.

Profile Picture Jesse, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJs Tom and Sue were outstanding. They were extremely professional, flexible, and responsive. They left nothing to chance and ironed out all details in advance. We enjoyed our reception that much more thanks to them running the show for us. We highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture User5504511, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met with Tom and Sue to go over our vision and plans for our ceremony and reception. Our plans were a little different, we didn't want the day to be like every other wedding we attended. Tom and Sue were very organized in their preparations and communicated every detail back to us to make sure we were on the same page. They followed our vision for the ceremony and reception. Everything flowed perfectly, the dance floor was full all night and they met all of our requests.

Profile Picture User5420805, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

During the planning phase Tom and Sue walked us through the entire evening so we new exactly what to expect. Tom and Sue gave us ideas, recommendations, and suggestions for every part of the evening. Based on their experience we trusted Tom and Sue's recommendations and we are glad we did. We left most of the music selection to them, we just provided a couple genres that we liked. I didn't hear one song that wasn't appropriate or annoying

Tom has a clear, well-spoken voice. Toms voice and the music were crystal clear throughout the night.

Tom and Sue were able to get people onto the dance floor, and keep them there for most of our reception. They read the crowd, and played the right music to keep the flow going.

We HIGHLY recommend DJs Tom and Sue for your wedding.

Profile Picture User4368107, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Sue were absolutely wonderful at our wedding this past Saturday. They sent us a schedule before hand and have it all so organized so you can worry about all the other stuff. We had changed our entrance order at the last minute since our grandmothers legs are bad and couldn't walk, they changed it no problem. We actually had a groomsman not cooperating with our wedding at all and Tom took the bull by the horns and found a replacement for our bridal party dance. It could have been an awkward uncomfortable moment but they made it go unnoticed and smooth like it was all part of the night (no one noticed but us!) Also they are just so nice and caring. They asked us if they could get us anything or do anything for us many times threw the reception. We would highly reccomend them to anyone needing a DJ!

Profile Picture User4171936, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ's Tom and Sue are great! They did a wonderful job keeping the flow of our wedding reception running flawlessly. We met with them prior to our wedding and discussed the details of everything. Tom walked us through the whole time line of events that would happen based on what we wanted and made everything clear and organized for us. He has a really nice announcing voice and our guests were thrilled with how he did. He definitely could read the audience and knew what song to play and when to play them based on the type of crowd that we had. They were incredibly nice and helpful through the whole thing! The setup was nice, and the sound was great and clear! Some guests have said to me that it was the best wedding they've ever been to! He also came up to our head table and asked the bridal party if he could get us anything to drink while we were eating... Really?! He does it all! I was really glad that we hired him to create an unforgettable experience for us! You won't go wrong by hiring Tom and Sue, I promise!

Profile Picture Joelle , 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We cannot say enough about the wonderful performance by Tom and Sue at our daughter's wedding last night. They were outstanding. We received so many positive comments about them and how it was the most fun wedding. Tom and Sue simply "rocked" (and that coming from this 58 year old. If you are in need of DJ's, there's only one to call - Tom and Sue Spallone! Tom, Sue, from everyone in our family - THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Gerald, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Sue helped make our daughter's wedding perfect. They are very professional and also a lot of fun. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Milissa, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tom and Sue did an awesome job at our wedding! We couldn't ask for a better djs. They had a variety of music they played and kept all of our guests dancing. They also were very helpful with the flow of the events throughout the evening; telling us what was next so we could prepare ourselves. We highly recommend them. We had many compliments from our guests stating how well Tom and Sue did.

Profile Picture Allie and Jimmy, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would give 10 stars if I could! Everyone loved DJ Tom and Sue and the great variety of music that they played. Our day was amazing and I have to thank Tom and Sue for that. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dj, you won't be sorry!!! They kept everything flowing and kept our guests updated on what was happening next.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj'sTom and Sue were a Godsend at our wedding. They were very professional, friendy and fun. They followed through with all of our requests and kept everything running smoothly throughout the night. We have received numerous compliments from our guests that our wedding was one of the best they had ever been to. I highly recommend DJ's Tom and Sue. They are great at what they do, they are very friendly and easy to get along with and their prices are very reasonable.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Sue did a wonderful job at our wedding. They played fun music that kept our guests dancing the entire night! Tom and Sue were very easy to work with and really helped make sure everything went as scheduled. I would highly recommend Tom and Sue to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Amiee, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom & Sue truly made our wedding reception a success. They played fun music that adapted to meet the guests' moods and energy. Our guests were enjoying themselves so much on the dance floor that we ended up dancing away later than we had expected to. Tom & Sue were so incredibly helpful in planning our reception. Our meeting with them really helped us to get a picture of how the evening would go and their help with our preparations truly exceeded what I expected from a DJ. They are friendly and professional and truly great to work with. They were attentive to our needs and made the evening special and fun. We booked them after watching the marvelous job they did at my brother's wedding the previous year and my uncle has booked them for his upcoming wedding as well. Our whole family loves them!

Profile Picture Jonathan & Kelsey, 6/2/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom & Sue were flexible with our reception & played fun music that got more people than anticipated out on the dance floor. They didn't play any of the songs on the don't play list, and when we asked for our first dance to stop and end, they rolled with it. We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom and Sue made our wedding reception perfect! They honored all of our requests and played the type of music we asked for. Everybody had a great time dancing and was commenting about how great the music was. I loved how the first dance, father/bride dance, mother/groom dance, bouquet toss etc. were spaced out through the night to keep a nice flow to the reception. Overall they are very thorough, professional, and were able to give us exactly what we wanted in reception entertainment for a great price!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ's Tom & Sue really are amazing!!!...Not only were they extremely helpful with music choices but they helped me create a timeline for my ceremony and reception. They not only dj'ed but they coordinated our whole day! They are such sweet people that after our ceremony Tom actually made sure to get us drinks while we were doing our processional! They made everything run soooo smoothly during our ceremony and reception! We have gotten so many compliments about how much fun our reception was and it is all because of Tom & Sue!!! We recommend them 100,000%!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I just wanted to thank you again for a wonderful job well done. The speech you gave for my brother and Megan's brother was excellent. I got complements all night on how very good the music choice was and I enjoyed every minute of the wedding. Everything went perfect and made my BRIDE a very happy bride which was the most important part of the night. Again Megan and myself want to thank you again. If you have a few business Cards you could send to my address I would love to recommend you to who ever I will cross looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture nicholas, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Sue did such a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. Their music selection was perfect. No need to worry about coordinating things. They do it for you. This DJ couple is very professional in all that they do. Need a DJ, call Tom and Sue. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/3/11, 1 Review